Finish 6-10 or lose a "Win and In" against the Pats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Finish 6-10 or lose a "Win and In" against the Pats?

Last week, I figured we could go into the Pats game at 9-6 or 10-5 with a "win and in" scenario, only to blow it.

Now, I honestly think we're going to finish the season on a 5 game skid and drop the goose egg in the division.

Thoughts?
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Finish 6-10 or lose a "Win and In" against the Pats?

Their best chance to win a division game is this week and even those odds aren't great. If they lose this week I can definitely see an 0-6 division record.

D & S Sports

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

i can't wait for the draft.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

I can see either scenario.

Either they kick us in the nuts by finishing the season on a 2-10 run, or they get hot and win 3 in a row only to kick me (us) in the nuts after spending a cold, windy, rainy or snowy, miserable post Christmas day at the Ralph.
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          I can see either scenario.

Either they kick us in the nuts by finishing the season on a 2-10 run, or they get hot and win 3 in a row only to kick me (us) in the nuts after spending a cold, windy, rainy or snowy, miserable post Christmas day at the Ralph.

put up a picture. we want to see that.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

my thoughts:

1. 10-6 = no playoffs, or first round playoff loss and saves DJ's job
            2. 6-10 = DJ out more optimism for 2009 season.

In some longterm view, it's better for second scenario.

Also, i am not in the camp that Ralph is cheap on coaches for the last 4. he's gone with the guy he's been recommended. TD wanted weak coaches so he could run the team based on his Pittsburgh situation. DJ came as a recommendation from Marv, a guy he trusts.

i think ralph sees the writing on the wall. he may (but not likely) go with a proven, high cost coach.

Comment

• RockStar36
              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
              • Sep 2004

It's not in Ralph's character to go for big name expensive coaches, however I would really hope he might re-consider seeing that he is nearing that point where he will most likely never see a SB championship in his lifetime. You'd think those types of things would take importance over ego and money.

D & S Sports

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
                Their best chance to win a division game is this week and even those odds aren't great. If they lose this week I can definitely see an 0-6 division record.
                if we lose this week, being last in the division is all but assured.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

I think it's very likely, given our remaining schedule, that we lose our last 4 to finish 6-10. I can't see us beating the Phins, Jets, Broncos or Pats, given the current state of this team.

But don't despair. We can draft another CB high in the first round, while letting DE, TE, C and other areas of crying need go straight to Hell.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    Last week, I figured we could go into the Pats game at 9-6 or 10-5 with a "win and in" scenario, only to blow it.

Now, I honestly think we're going to finish the season on a 5 game skid and drop the goose egg in the division.

Thoughts?
                    I think we're looking at 6-10. If we don't make the playoffs, then we might as well get the highest possible draft pick to piss away.

Comment

• raphael120
                      Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                      • Oct 2005

Yeah, we fire Jauron...then what? Bring in some other loser to bring our hopes up.

We'll struggle with the new "system" and new coaches, and they'll be plenty of excuses to go around because it takes awhile for everyone to "gel".

Im sorry, but this is BULL****.

This is the era of free agency. Miami turned it around in 1 year, so did the Falcons. The Ravens also.

The Chargers are the perfect example of how bad coaching can totally kill potential talent on the field.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

I already told someone today that I don't see us winning another game.

If Edwards is healthy maybe we squeek out one against the Jets or Broncos.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

Can you imagine the Bills-Broncos game if the bad version of both teams show up?

That would be the worst NFL game in recent memory.
                          Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• VeggieMan14
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            Can you imagine the Bills-Broncos game if the bad version of both teams show up?

That would be the worst NFL game in recent memory.
                            no im pretty sure that squealers fish monday night game was the worst i have ever seen
                            I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

Im so FN tired of this FN team I dont give a ****. **** them

Comment

Working...
                              X