PDA

View Full Version : isnt this the game you fire a coach after the game instead of the season?

trapezeus
12-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Curious? There are more teams that are .500 and above than below. We lost to a sub.500 team at home, when the weather was in our favor. We only scored 3 points. We made the same wishy washy lack of gametime prep that we've made for 3 years. normally coaches get the full year unless there is something completely unacceptable that occurs. I would have thought that this loss would be it.

To fire DJ now would send a message. "look, you aren't paid to look pretty. You're paid to win. Now the season is over, Bobby april will see this thing through and then i'm bringing in someone who can see all you players and tell me which ones have to go."

As it stands now, they all just think this is status quo and giving weak press conference cliche's will make things go over ok.

Mr. Pink
12-01-2008, 11:43 AM
If anyone thinks April has any shot of being a HC in this league, wouldn't it make sense to fire Jauron and see if April can do anything?

They must obviousy like the guy if he's an assistant coach.

RockStar36
12-01-2008, 11:44 AM
I wish but it won't happen.

People always say Ralph is pissed and all that nonsense but I doubt he cares.

trapezeus
12-01-2008, 12:17 PM
if he won the games he was suppose to and lost all thed ivision games, i'd say fire him at the end of the season, but it's a complete embarassment that they lost yesterday. he should be let go immediately.

tat2dmike77
12-01-2008, 12:21 PM

Oh he cares. He cares about stealing as much money as he can from us.

JD
12-01-2008, 03:12 PM
What about Turner Gill? Bring his ass in.

shelby
12-01-2008, 03:29 PM
i think that Ralph likes Jauron.
And i don't think he cares that we went from 4-0 to the basement of our division.

i don't see Jauron getting fired. i hate to say it, but i don't see it happening.

Jan Reimers
12-01-2008, 03:30 PM

Actually, I doubt if he knows.

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Why would Wilson drop Jauron? The guy comes CHEAP!

yordad
12-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Ralph doesn't care if we win, as long as he is confortable. I highly doubt Jauron will get fired too. Besides, maybe he is so senile, Jauron just tells him we won, and he believes it.

JD
12-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Ralph doesn't care if we win, as long as he is confortable. I highly doubt Jauron will get fired too. Besides, maybe he is so senile, Jauron just tells him we won, and he believes it.
AHHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAA hilarious!!

Mudflap1
12-01-2008, 05:31 PM
I think if the Bills end up 6-10 or 7-9, Jauron is fired. To me, yesterday's game was very similar to the 24-23 Miami loss during Mularkey's 2nd year, which was the backbreaker that led to Donahoe getting fired, and Mularkey resigning.

I think this team ends up 6-10 or 7-9 at best, and Jauron is gone. The question is, who will then be hired?

Sadly, Spagnuolo, Cowher, and Schottenheimer will all be available. All will be significant upgrades, and all will come expensive.

Right now, I put my money on the Bills bringing in Jim Fassel. That's the kind of character Ralph would sign up.

Jon

X-Era
12-01-2008, 07:34 PM
I think if the Bills end up 6-10 or 7-9, Jauron is fired. To me, yesterday's game was very similar to the 24-23 Miami loss during Mularkey's 2nd year, which was the backbreaker that led to Donahoe getting fired, and Mularkey resigning.

I think this team ends up 6-10 or 7-9 at best, and Jauron is gone. The question is, who will then be hired?

Sadly, Spagnuolo, Cowher, and Schottenheimer will all be available. All will be significant upgrades, and all will come expensive.

Right now, I put my money on the Bills bringing in Jim Fassel. That's the kind of character Ralph would sign up.

Jon

Fassel is a hard ass and thats something we have been lacking. My issue is with his game day decisions.

Its 180 from what Ive been saying about a proven HC, but I wouldnt mind April. I think he can motivate players better than most. I also think he has plenty of luck, which we also have been lacking.