PDA

View Full Version : It's Official: I have quit on the Buffalo Bills

Bills4Life77
12-01-2008, 01:14 PM
I will be adopting the Pittsburgh Steelers as my new favorite pro team. I like college football better anyway.

Dr. Lecter
12-01-2008, 01:16 PM
I don't think anybody really cares.

Yasgur's Farm
GET THE F OUTTA HERE M'FER!!!

justasportsfan
ciao.

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 01:18 PM
lol, why start an entire thread about it?

OpIv37
12-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Honestly, I have too much invested in the Bills to ever give up, like getting pot committed in a poker game.

But at this point, I really can't blame anyone for jumping off the wagon. In fact, I don't think anyone is really jumping off. I think the wagon ride is bumpy and uncomfortable and the driver doesn't even try to avoid potholes and many people are just too tired and beaten to hold on any longer.

M
12-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Love the OP's screen name. :rofl: Gimme a break.

VeggieMan14
12-01-2008, 01:39 PM
see ya have fun with alll the other bandwagon hopping squealer fans

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-01-2008, 01:40 PM
I'll never be able to love another team like the bills, but I am not watching or paying attention the rest of theyear it is just too painful.

**** off ralph and dickey and the whole efin team for this year

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 01:41 PM
I will be adopting the Pittsburgh Steelers as my new favorite pro team. I like college football better anyway.
Congratulations, your first loss as a Steeler fan will come this week. :up:

MikeInRoch
12-01-2008, 01:42 PM
I'm struck by two things.

1) "Bills4Life77". No, apparently not.

2) Why do people (especially on the internet) feel the need to make a production when they quit on something?

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 01:43 PM
I'm struck by two things.

1) "Bills4Life77". No, apparently not.

2) Why do people (especially on the internet) feel the need to make a production when they quit on something?
ATTENTION-WHORES

Oaf
12-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Nice username.

RockStar36
12-01-2008, 01:56 PM
This thread pisses me off on so many levels.

hydro
12-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Wow, I bet this didn't go as planned huh?

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Wow, I bet this didn't go as planned huh?
:rofl:

He was probably hoping to have someone try to talk him out of it. Little does he know, most Zoners are like rabid wolverines.

blackonyx89
12-01-2008, 02:03 PM

He was probably hoping to have someone try to talk him out of it. Little does he know, most Zoners are like rabid wolverines.

I don't like this organization at all, but I stay with them. The only way I sever
ties to the Bills if they move to Toronto or elsewhere. I'm a glutton for punishment and we as Bills fans, have been beaten down severely by a negligent owner, who doesn't want to win.

Mr. Miyagi
12-01-2008, 02:04 PM
I can't blame anyone being discouraged enough to quit on the team. But jumping on the bangwagon of another team while they're good is very lame, like all those "lifelong" Patriots fans.

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 02:05 PM
I can't blame anyone being discouraged enough to quit on the team. But jumping on the bangwagon of another team while they're good is very lame, like all those "lifelong" Patriots fans.
Three words that don't go together at all.

blackonyx89
12-01-2008, 02:06 PM

True when the Pats weren't winning, nobody cared. But when they started winning, I swear Pats fans, especially young ones were coming out of the
woodwork! Poser Pat fans for sure!!!

tat2dmike77
12-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Three words that don't go together at all.

I can say with a straight face that i have only met one true pats fan. I met him when i was in the army at Ft Polk LA he was there with me from 96-99 and he loved the pats then. So he is the only one i have met.

Well i guess the thread starter should change his name to Bills4whenlifewhenitisconvient2me. Go ahead join the others who are jumping to teams with winning records we don't need you. Means more room on the wagon for me to stretch out. Get the F outta here and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

shelby
12-01-2008, 02:37 PM
i'm over the "i quit the Bills" threads.

If you quit, :wave:....no need to make a freaking production out of it.

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 02:37 PM
I can say with a straight face that i have only met one true pats fan. I met him when i was in the army at Ft Polk LA he was there with me from 96-99 and he loved the pats then. So he is the only one i have met.

Well i guess the thread starter should change his name to Bills4whenlifewhenitisconvient2me. Go ahead join the others who are jumping to teams with winning records we don't need you. Means more room on the wagon for me to stretch out. Get the F outta here and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
:rofl: you take this stuff way too seriously. Maybe he's from Pittsburgh and has followed them his entire life but has never really been much of a fan until this point?

tat2dmike77
12-01-2008, 02:43 PM
:rofl: you take this stuff way too seriously. Maybe he's from Pittsburgh and has followed them his entire life but has never really been much of a fan until this point?

I love how you single me out. I guess i am the only one who said the same thing.

Oh wait you were a bills fan at the start of the season and now magically you're a cowboys fan. You're no better then this guy. I know second favorite team and all.

If he is from pittsburgh then why in the hell is screen name Bills4Life? But let's just ignore that right. Nevermind why even bother with you. You're in the same boat he is. Jumping from one to anther.

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 02:47 PM
I love how you single me out. I guess i am the only one who said the same thing.

Oh wait you were a bills fan at the start of the season and now magically you're a cowboys fan. You're no better then this guy. I know second favorite team and all.

If he is from pittsburgh then why in the hell is screen name Bills4Life? But let's just ignore that right. Nevermind why even bother with you. You're in the same boat he is. Jumping from one to anther.
You understand the difference between being a "fan" and being someone who "follows" right?

I have followed the Cowboys my entire life, it's impossible not to being from Texas and all, but I was always a true blue fan of the Bills. I have legitimate reasons for no longer being a "fan" of the Bills. I don't hate the Bills, I don't hope they suck, I don't hope they move, I don't hope the fans all go to hell, etc..... This is strictly a business decision. I can buy season tickets at Texas Stadium for what it costs me to go to two Bills games and support a sorry team who's owner doesn't care. I'll still "follow" the Bills, I'll still watch them, I'll still be unhappy when they lose, and I'll still be happy when they win; but I no longer consider myself a "fan."

yordad
12-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Bills4life77, does that mean your dead? Or are you just changing your name?

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Bills4life77, does that mean your dead? Or are you just changing your name?
That's a valid question.

life of faith
12-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Im sorry to hear that weakling. No jumping back on when were in the Superbowl within the next 3 years either.

JD
12-01-2008, 03:14 PM
A non-racial post by blackonyx :shocked:

X-Era
12-01-2008, 03:18 PM

If I could quit, that would be my choice.

jimbohastle51
12-01-2008, 03:19 PM
mods please take away his name bills4life77... no one that says some $h1t like that should even be on here. too even say that shows he is no bills fan for life. no exuses!

gr8slayer
12-01-2008, 03:23 PM
mods please take away his name bills4life77... no one that says some $h1t like that should even be on here. too even say that shows he is no bills fan for life. no exuses!