PDA

View Full Version : It's very hard, but I guess I can find a few good things...

patmoran2006
12-01-2008, 04:19 PM
a few good things from Sunday and maybe for the season in general. God, this sucks having to resort to reaching to find good **** when we were 5 and freegin 1, but oh well.

* As the season has progressed, Jason Peters is starting to look like a Pro Bowl left tackle again. Justin Smith became Mrs Jason Peters yesterday he was owned so bad, and Peters has been excellent over the past month. Of course, he's also played against three bum DL's the past three weeks so i won't give too much credit. But this is the way he's supposed to play.

*I'm still impressed overall with the progression of Kyle Williams.

* Ryan Denney is probably the best DE on this team right. Dont' know if thats a compliment or a direct dig at Kelsay (it is). Denney makes 1/3 the money Kelsay does, and makes far more plays that matter. If we only do one thing this offseason, I hope its cut Kelsay. . $6 million per year is a complete and utter joke.

* McKelvin got lit up some yesterday, but I still think he's going to be just fine as a future #1 CB. He's very athletic, he just needs to get a little smarter, and I think it will come.

* IN what could be a first this year, I dont remember Ellison getting pancaked once. For someone as ****ty as him, that's quite the accomplishment. (no sarcasm either)

*The OL as a whole is starting to play better. Trent and JP (hahha) can't complain about a lack of time to throw the ball.

* Lynch now looks like Lynch is supposed to. That 50yard run shows what happens when someone actually blocks.

That's about all I got, unfortunately.

PECKERWOOD
12-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Did anybody see the hit Josh Reed laid out on Patrick Willis? Willis tried to cheap shot Reed while breaking up a pass, but Reed got ready for the hit and just KNOCKED out Willis. Willis was slow to get up after that lick.

yordad
12-01-2008, 04:47 PM
Did anybody see the hit Josh Reed laid out on Patrick Willis? Willis tried to cheap shot Reed while breaking up a pass, but Reed got ready for the hit and just KNOCKED out Willis. Willis was slow to get up after that lick.No. Dang, I missed that. :(