PDA

View Full Version : If I told you......

yordad
12-01-2008, 07:43 PM
If I told you (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/boxscore?game_id=29707&displayPage=tab_box_score&season=2008&week=REG13).............

....the Bills are gonna play a West Coast team in Buffalo, one with a losing record..... They are gonna throw for over 200 w 0 picks in the cold........ Lynch is going to average nearly 8.4 ypc while playing the entire game...... the opposition's stud RB was only going to get 66 yds with a 2.75/carry average...... the opposition was only going to get 195 total yards..... we didn't lose the turnover battle..... and we were fighting for a playoff birth.....against a bad team with an interim coach....

...what would you guess the final score was?? I mean seriously, how did we lose that game? I think we as fans deserve to see some accountability. Who do you blame and who do you blame most?

X-Era
12-01-2008, 07:46 PM
If I told you (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/boxscore?game_id=29707&displayPage=tab_box_score&season=2008&week=REG13).............

....the Bills are gonna play a West Coast team in Buffalo, one with a losing record..... They are gonna throw for over 200 w 0 picks in the cold........ Lynch is going to average nearly 8.4 ypc while playing the entire game...... the opposition's stud RB was only going to get 66 yds with a 2.75/carry average...... the opposition was only going to get 195 total yards..... we didn't lose the turnover battle..... and we were fighting for a playoff birth.....against a bad team with an interim coach....

...what would you guess the final score was?? I mean seriously, how did we lose that game? I think we as fans deserve to see some accountability. Who do you blame and who do you blame most?

You blame coaching for poor red zone offensive play calling.

The D did their job, Lindell screwed us, but with those stats the game shouldnt be in Lindells hands anyways.

eyedog
12-01-2008, 07:47 PM
You, I and everyone else knows why they lost.

BAD COACHING.

It's really nothing new.

life of faith
12-01-2008, 07:48 PM
2 drives of 15+ plays that lasted over 8 minutes accounted for a total of 0 points. 2nd and 3rd n goal from the 2 yardline and we come out in shotgun? Gotta blame Turk and Jauron on this one!

finfan34
12-01-2008, 10:10 PM
id say you guys suck

tat2dmike77
12-01-2008, 10:29 PM
This message is hidden because finfan34 is on your ignore list (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/profile.php?do=editlist).</SPAN>

I encourage everyone to do the same

acehole
12-01-2008, 10:53 PM
I blame the coach who made the decision to go with Trent......

They can both be lead out to the bus.

PECKERWOOD
12-01-2008, 11:15 PM
id say you guys suck

Just out of curiousity, what's up with the signature? Why do you have a Bills fan with Tasker and your screen name is finfan34 and you root for the fins?

LtFinFan66
12-01-2008, 11:19 PM
that's im4blfo with Tasker.....why he has it in his sig?? Couldn't tell you

Mr. Pink
12-02-2008, 01:42 AM
I'd say our team failed to execute when it got into scoring range.

From JP missing a WIDE OPEN Lee Evans late in the game for an easy TD, to Rian Lindell doinking two field goals.

Execute those three occurances better and what do you get?

A 16-10 Buffalo victory.

finfan34
12-02-2008, 06:50 AM
Just out of curiousity, what's up with the signature? Why do you have a Bills fan with Tasker and your screen name is finfan34 and you root for the fins?

just want to show people what my opinion of what an ugly bills fan looks like.