PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: How about Haslett? Jimmmy Johnson as GM w Jason Garrett as HC

The Jokeman
12-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Forked from: How about Haslett? (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2750138)

Last I checked Haslett was white and doing a horrible job as the HC in St Louis. To me we need a major overhaul from top bottom. Even though I hate him I'd welcome Jimmy Johnson as President/GM and maybe he can pry a guy like Jason Garrett to be his HC. I know all wishful think on my behalf and far fetched but I have a right to dream.

I can't see Jimmy wanting to coach again but think he'd be an awesome President/GM even though he's hated and it's unrealistic since everyone else is posting threads I'd thought throw one out there.

X-Era
12-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Forked from: How about Haslett? (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2750138)

I can't see Jimmy wanting to coach again but think he'd be an awesome President/GM even though he's hated and it's unrealistic since everyone else is posting threads I'd thought throw one out there.

Jimmy is a douche but he can build a team. Didnt he draft Zack Thomas and Jason Taylor in the same draft?

The Jokeman
12-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Jimmy is a douche but he can build a team. Didnt he draft Zack Thomas and Jason Taylor in the same draft?
No they were actually drafted in different years. Yet the year he drafted Taylor he also got Sam Madison.

X-Era
12-01-2008, 08:21 PM
No they were actually drafted in different years. Yet the year he drafted Taylor he also got Sam Madison.

Yes, your right. Taylor, Madison, Thomas, Surtain... the guy can build a team. Of course he did have the clowns like Yatil Green, Cecil the Diesel.

PECKERWOOD
12-01-2008, 08:21 PM
I don't hate anybody, Jimmy Johnson would be my hero if he decided to come be our GM.

The Jokeman
12-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Yes, your right. Taylor, Madison, Thomas, Surtain... the guy can build a team. Of course he did have the clowns like Yatil Green, Cecil the Diesel.
You can't blame him for Green getting hurt and Cecil was a bust but it's not like he used a high pick on him, he was a 5th rounder.

X-Era
12-01-2008, 08:23 PM
I don't hate anybody, Jimmy Johnson would be my hero if he decided to come be our GM.

Hair spray and cold weather can make hair follicles shatter.

X-Era
12-01-2008, 08:25 PM
You can't blame him for Green getting hurt and Cecil was a bust but it's not like he used a high pick on him, he was a 5th rounder.

OK, I like him and all, but he once said he would put Adolf Hitler on the football field if he could play.

Even though hes a douche, I would still take a proven winner over a loser with better character.

The Jokeman
12-01-2008, 08:26 PM
OK, I like him and all, but he once said he would put Adolf Hitler on the football field if he could play.

Even though hes a douche, I would still take a proven winner over a loser with better character.
I agree with you. As every one acts like Kelly, Bruce and Thurman when in reality they weren't.

PECKERWOOD
12-01-2008, 10:00 PM
I agree with you. As every one acts like Kelly, Bruce and Thurman when in reality they weren't.

My point is, who cares? Is he a football man or not? When it comes to Jimmy Johnson, it's obvious that HE IS a football man. We aren't running a church here, we're running a business. Plus, he obviously isn't stupid enough to say something that would damage our organization's credibility, otherwise he wouldn't be on TV every Sunday now, would he? My only concern is that his and Ralph's personalities don't match well. Jimmy is a winner and well Ralph is, um. Anyways, I don't think the two are compatible.

Mahdi
12-01-2008, 11:14 PM

Garrett is getting the Dallas job when Jerry fires Wade.

LtFinFan66
12-01-2008, 11:20 PM
If Jimmy could do that job from his boat off the coast of Florida he might be interested

Crisis
12-02-2008, 01:07 AM
there are certain people that should never be affiliated with the buffalo bills...and jimmy johnson is one of them.

i'd have a sick feeling in my stomach being on the same side as him.

gr8slayer
12-02-2008, 01:19 AM
Garrett is getting the Dallas job when Jerry fires Wade.
I wouldn't be so sure.