• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Borrrrringg

What a waste of 2 1/2 hours
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Re: Borrrrringg

You mean waiting until 5 minutes left in the game and down by two goals won't cut it?

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

When will this organization finally get it and move some of these players? I mean, are they becoming the Buffalo Bills and they don't care about winning anymore? What other reason could it be?

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

I think this organization knows that winning = money.. Quinn should be fired, but it won't happen because he is Golisanos go-to guy/cuddle buddy.

With the Bills, we still pack that stadium even when they're complete losers.. thats why Ralph is satisfied with losing, why spend more when you can spend less and still make a huge profit?
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
          I think this organization knows that winning = money.. Quinn should be fired, but it won't happen because he is Golisanos go-to guy/cuddle buddy.

With the Bills, we still pack that stadium even when they're complete losers.. thats why Ralph is satisfied with losing, why spend more when you can spend less and still make a huge profit?
          Sad, but true.

Comment

Working...
          X