PDA

View Full Version : If this team had good coaching....

elltrain22
12-01-2008, 08:34 PM
I have to add my 2 cents in on this heart breaking issue. First off, I would like to preface by saying that I am a diehard fan, who will be loyal to this team, no matter what!! I will live and die w/ this team till I kick the bucket!! Just like children, just like anything you really love, your passion builds to torment, which ultimately can cloud the fact that you simply just feel like you deserve better. That is exactly how I feel w/ respect to this team. I feel that this is a good team, not great, but good enough to produce 10 wins w/ decent coaching. Coaching that isn't scared, that isn't imcompetent, that isn't afraid to take chances, that realizes game situations & opportunities, that understands when the hell to (and not to) throw a challenge flag, and on and on...... I am not even going to say who I think or who I wish to take hold of this franchise, as I don't want to build my own hope, nor do I wish to wish for wishfull thinking. After watching the last 6-7 games, I am fully convinced that if this team had good coaching, things would be different right now. I can say w/ 100% confidence, and 110% realism, that this team would at least be 8-4 at this point. If we had good coaching....

Marshawn would be the focal point of the offense every game

We would've found a decent option at Center (before the season)

We would've found a veteran outside linebacker to fill Ang'Crowell's shoes for this season rather than let Ellison eff it up every game.

We would've drafted better this year

We would call offensive plays that aren't predictable, and we not always just run-pass-pass EVERY FREAKIN OFFENSIVE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

We would find ways to get our receivers open instead of calling 1,000 button hook routes/game

JP Loser would not be our backup QB (on a side not-- doesn't he look like the Zohan??)

Fred Jackson would not be utilized on goal to go situations. I love Freddy, but when your any where near the opp's 10, rule is, give it ta Marshawn and watch him score, tell me I'm wrong

We would be more aggressive and creative w/ our blitz packages, b/c we would've drafted a DE last year

We would ditch that piece of crap cover 2 defense

and the #1 reason......................

We wouldn't be coaching scared

Thanks for reading

GO BILLS