• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • User Manuel
    The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
    • Nov 2003

Thurman Thomas Criticizes Ralph on WGR

Don't know if you heard it, but Thurman, one of Ralph's good soldiers criticized Ralph strongly saying he was unsatisfied with how things were going and that things in Buffalo won't change until Ralph dies and new ownership comes in. He went on to criticize the coaching choices but said even if Ralph made a change he wouldn't spend the money on a coach.

He also said that former Bills players are terribly unsatisifed with the current situation. Shopp and Bulldog and Sullivan pressed Thurman but he stopped short of criticizing the talent on the team.

It seems that Ralph's allies are jumping into the life boats.
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Thurman Thomas Criticizes Ralph on WGR

Yup, nothing is going to change until Ralph disappears

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

First it was the long time homers and fans, now it's the former players. Things are going to get really bad really quick if something doesn't change.

D & S Sports

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
        First it was the long time homers and fans, now it's the former players. Things are going to get really bad really quick if something doesn't change.
        Yup, Ralph is going to start losing a lot of money with fans getting fed up with him and going to other teams.

Comment

• Bockcity
          • Oct 2008

Was Thurman sober???

Comment

• RockStar36
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Dreadnought94
            Yup, Ralph is going to start losing a lot of money with fans getting fed up with him and going to other teams.
            I would never go to another team. But next year when I'm faced with the decision to either spend my hard earned money to visit Buffalo or sit in my living room and watch the game in HD for free, I think I'll choose the latter.

D & S Sports

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

I would never go to another team. But next year when I'm faced with the decision to either spend my hard earned money to visit Buffalo or sit in my living room and watch the game in HD for free, I think I'll choose the latter.
              Probably a good idea, I'm glad I made the switch.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

And that right there is why Dick Jauron will not be brought back. Even if he has a new contract signed, I think Ralph knows that it would be completely moronic to bring him back and not make any changes. The ticket base would probably plummet and the team would get ready to move....

Comment

• RockStar36
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Dreadnought94
                  Probably a good idea, I'm glad I made the switch.
                  I could never root for another team personally. I have too much invested in the Bills. If they ever moved I would just not have an NFL team and focus on college.

D & S Sports

Comment

• bigbub2352
                    • Feb 2005

i listened to thurman thomas yesterday as well, and he is saying what everyone is saying
                    All the media
                    All the sports casters
                    All the fans
                    We arent as stupid as we look everyone knows this is a crap team crap front office, crap player personel, crap uniforms
                    CHANGE SOMETHING
                    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• RockStar36
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                      And that right there is why Dick Jauron will not be brought back. Even if he has a new contract signed, I think Ralph knows that it would be completely moronic to bring him back and not make any changes. The ticket base would probably plummet and the team would get ready to move....
                      The tickets sales will no doubt drop. But here is the question...so Dick will be gone, what does that mean? Another nobody? Another past loser? Or a real coach? I doubt it will be a real coach. So all the suckers will buy back in and we'll have having this same discussion again in three years.

D & S Sports

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

I could never root for another team personally. I have too much invested in the Bills. If they ever moved I would just not have an NFL team and focus on college.
                        It's a bit different since you live at least within driving distance of Buffalo. I get tired of having to make a three day trip out of traveling to see a three hour game only to see them lose every time. Then I'm out a couple of thousand dollars, it's going to cost me less to buy season tickets with the Cowboys than it costs me to fly to Buffalo, get a hotel, car, tickets, etc....

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                          No point in having a team if the team isn't serious about winning.

Comment

• JD
                            Sabres Zone
                            • Sep 2003

If we get a new coach, and oc.. we might break the record of season tickets sold next year because you just know things could turn around
                            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                              If we get a new coach, and oc.. we might break the record of season tickets sold next year because you just know things could turn around
                              Not really, the talent on the team is still lacking.

Comment

Working...
                              X