PDA

View Full Version : If Ralph were to hire Bill Cowher.

BillsWin
12-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Would your faith in this franchise be restored?

Check the avatar and sig. I'll be promoting Cowher untill he signs with another team, or we hire an acceptable coach.

Ebenezer
12-02-2008, 01:18 PM
I'd have a heart attack.

Mr. Miyagi
12-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Up until last week I still wanted to give Jauron a chance, and never thought twice about Cowher.

But dang I'm warming up to the Cowher idea. WOW how amazing would that be. He would be no nonsense about it, never have to worry about the team being soft and no heart and all that stuff. The Chin is in town.

WOW. Do it!

BillsWin
12-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Up until last week I still wanted to give Jauron a chance, and never thought twice about Cowher.

But dang I'm warming up to the Cowher idea. WOW how amazing would that be. He would be no nonsense about it, never have to worry about the team being soft and no heart and all that stuff. The Chin is in town.

WOW. Do it!

I wonder if a petition would help...

OpIv37
12-02-2008, 01:33 PM
hiring Cowher would definitely change my perception of this team,

But, BillsWin, you need to calm down. The chances of it actually happening are almost non-existent.

justasportsfan
12-02-2008, 01:44 PM
If Ralph were to hire Bill Cowher.....

Ralphy would need a poncho they use when riding the Maid of the Mist.

RockStar36
12-02-2008, 01:45 PM
It won't happen BUT if it did I would order my season tickets the following day.

bigbub2352
12-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Hiring a proven winner makes me feel like one

Philagape
12-02-2008, 02:00 PM
I wonder if a petition would help...

I'll sign it.

If reality sucks, give fantasy a chance.

paladin warrior
12-02-2008, 02:02 PM
Would your faith in this franchise be restored?

Check the avatar and sig. I'll be promoting Cowher untill he signs with another team, or we hire an acceptable coach. try gave him a letter that and all buffalo bills fan want Bill cowher sooo bad. and write " come over here and meet and talk to Ralph" Ralph want Buffalo Bills need to learn and practice ,work very hard to make buffao bills player make look outstanding. Try sent a letter

billser
12-02-2008, 02:06 PM
It would let us know where we stand. I wouldn't have to wonder "does so and so suck, or is it the system."

justasportsfan
12-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Wayne huizengahoweveryouspellit was willing to do whatever it took for the fins to succeed. He overpaid for Saban thinking Saban was the man . His intentions were right but his decision was wrong. I wish Ralphy had the very same intentions.

DraftBoy
12-02-2008, 02:31 PM
No because until we get a capable GM in here, Cowher would have crap to coach, and even then he's not a miracle worker. Is it a step in the right direction? Absolutely! But its just one of many the team must take.

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2008, 02:35 PM
I am sick and tired of this chicken **** bull**** team. GET A ****ING COACH WITH SOME BALLS.

bigbub2352
12-02-2008, 02:37 PM
No because until we get a capable GM in here, Cowher would have crap to coach, and even then he's not a miracle worker. Is it a step in the right direction? Absolutely! But its just one of many the team must take.

Cower mite have been the GM in Pitt after he got TOm Donhoue ass out of there
he could do both rolls and Ralph could save a little to not have to pay a GM then
Russ can go back to marketing

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2008, 02:42 PM
he could do both rolls and Ralph could save a little to not have to pay a GM then
:bf1:

RockStar36
12-02-2008, 02:57 PM

I don't know the exact details but Donahoe was let go in Pittsburgh because he and Cowher didn't get along. What happened the following few seasons? Pittsburgh went 15-1 with a rookie QB and won the Super Bowl shortly thereafter.

DraftBoy
12-02-2008, 02:59 PM

Could yes but we've never seen Ralph allow that so why would he now?

Its not like he's shown that he actually gives a damn.

BillsWin
12-02-2008, 02:59 PM
hiring Cowher would definitely change my perception of this team,

But, BillsWin, you need to calm down. The chances of it actually happening are almost non-existent.

OP, I have lost any pride and hope for this current season. so let me hold out hope for a stud coach. Please? just let me have that... it keeps me from drinking myself into a depressed coma on sundays.

VeggieMan14
12-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Why is everyone talkin bout cowher did he say something? what did i miss?

RockStar36
12-02-2008, 03:15 PM
He didn't say anything.

We're just praying that Ralph hires a real coach and he is hands down the best option right now of people not already coaching a team.

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2008, 03:17 PM
No there is probably a -50% chance he will be our coach we just want him.

billser
12-02-2008, 03:33 PM
I will say this, the Bills look to me like a great situation for a coach to step into. We have been a 7-9, 8-8 type team with young talent. If you figure that Cowher has to at least improve the team, you're looking at a 10-6, 11-5 team IMO. Thats a much better situation than what the Lions, Browns, Benglas, Seahawks, Rams, etc have to offer.

X-Era
12-02-2008, 03:55 PM

WOW. Do it!

Im almost never the guy to say this... but there is almost zero chance that he would come here. The KEY reason is that we wont spend what it would take. If he had some sort of a root here or some reason why Buffalo would be a fit, our cheap ass approach might still manage to get him up here.

X-Era
12-02-2008, 03:56 PM
I will say this, the Bills look to me like a great situation for a coach to step into. We have been a 7-9, 8-8 type team with young talent. If you figure that Cowher has to at least improve the team, you're looking at a 10-6, 11-5 team IMO. Thats a much better situation than what the Lions, Browns, Benglas, Seahawks, Rams, etc have to offer.

Maybe. I can see that as a plus. But we wont spend what it would take.

Tatonka
12-02-2008, 03:58 PM
there is about a 69.9 percent chance that dick jauron will be our coach next year.

gr8slayer
12-02-2008, 04:24 PM
The owner would still be a life-long loser, not much would change.

Typ0
12-02-2008, 04:25 PM
there is about a 69.9 percent chance that dick jauron will be our coach next year.

how did you determine that probability?

Michael82
12-02-2008, 04:52 PM
I have a better chance of having sex with Jessica Alba than we have of getting Bill Cowher as the next HC of the Buffalo Bills.

gr8slayer
12-02-2008, 04:54 PM
I have a better chance of having sex with Jessica Alba than we have of getting Bill Cowher as the next HC of the Buffalo Bills.
You're shooting too high right now going after Alba, just work on getting laid for the first time before you go after someone of that caliber. :up:

Typ0
12-02-2008, 04:58 PM
You're shooting too high right now going after Alba, just work on getting laid for the first time before you go after someone of that caliber. :up:

he's got money to get laid...he works hard at wegmans.

Dozerdog
12-07-2008, 08:51 AM
<table id="post2750895" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2750895">try gave him a letter that and all buffalo bills fan want Bill cowher sooo bad. and write " come over here and meet and talk to Ralph" Ralph want Buffalo Bills need to learn and practice ,work very hard to make buffao bills player make look outstanding. Try sent a letter
<!-- / message --> <!-- edit note --> <hr style="color: rgb(231, 231, 255);" size="1"> Last edited by paladin warrior : 12-02-2008 at 05:31 PM.
<!-- / edit note --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2">
</td> <td class="alt1" align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

I love the fact Paladin went back to edit this so it made sense!

Dozerdog
12-07-2008, 08:52 AM

I think you have a better shot at having sex with Bill Cower and having Jessica Alba coach