PDA

View Full Version : Larry Quinn, I'm here to help you..Part 3 - Sabre Girls!!

Earthquake Enyart
05-05-2003, 09:57 AM
Think Laker Girls on ice!

Form a high energy ice dancing group of girls to entertain during the tv time outs and a little at intermission!

Valerie
05-05-2003, 10:25 AM
How would they entertain on the ice with the zambonis going around? They'd get hit!

Dozerdog
05-05-2003, 11:07 AM
http://www.carolinahurricanes.com/images/promotions/stormsquad/stormsquad02.jpg

The Hurricanes have them....:hungry:

The Spaz
05-05-2003, 11:41 AM
They look like they can get out of the way of a Zamboni!:) That's what I'm talking about Willis...lol:)! Go Sabres!

Ebenezer
05-05-2003, 11:42 AM
:shakeno:

ban all cheerleaders...now.

Earthquake Enyart
05-05-2003, 11:43 AM
They could pretend to water ski behind the zambonis like the Go Go's.

The Spaz
I think most men would disagree with that! Go Sabres!

Ebenezer
"They could pretend to water ski behind the zambonis like the Go Go's."

no.

The Spaz
05-05-2003, 11:44 AM
Now that would be cool...lol:)! Go Sabres!

Earthquake Enyart
05-05-2003, 11:45 AM
You're no fun.

What do you want them to do? Do yoga to Tubular Bells?

Valerie
05-05-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart They could pretend to water ski behind the zambonis like the Go Go's.
:chuckle: That would be funny to see. Then Fox could do a show on them called THO's Gone Wild. lol I think it's a good idea. It would probably fill the rink. :) There are lots of perverts out there.

Earthquake Enyart
05-05-2003, 11:56 AM
No sneakers, either.....Skates!

There have to be plenty of aspiring figure skaters in the area to put together a fun, high energy ice "dancing" team.

Dozerdog
05-05-2003, 12:06 PM
I would hate to see Eb's world become reality.

No Cheerleaders, No reality TV, No FOX network, no Nascar, No rap music, metal, or anything other than Genesis or "made in the 1980's",

It would be books, opera, Curling, and word games. I think the Amish would be more exciting. (But we would still have Christy Canyon, I'ml puzzled on that :huh: )

:jk:

Ebenezer
05-05-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

No Cheerleaders, No reality TV, No FOX network, no Nascar, No rap music, metal, or anything other than Genesis or "made in the 1980's",

It would be books, opera, Curling, and word games. I think the Amish would be more exciting. (But we would still have Christy Canyon, I'm puzzled on that :huh: )

Hey, everybody has to have a hobby.

BironsGirl43
05-05-2003, 03:23 PM
I like the idea EE..

I'd join if this idea came about.. lol..

It looks like it could be fun and you'd still be supporting the Sabres.. :)

Woo.. I like it

Eb.. you're boring... lol.. books and curling.. :puke:

Patrick76777
05-05-2003, 03:25 PM

The one in the Cowboy hat. I need her

Dozerdog
05-05-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777

The one in the Cowboy hat. I need her
OK- not to infringe on Phil's "territory" ......

I give you DIXIE (http://www.carolinahurricanes.com/custom/rad2C1BD.asp)

Spank away, my little sponge freind!

http://www.carolinahurricanes.com/images/promotions/stormsquad/dixie.jpg

The_Philster
05-05-2003, 04:21 PM

OK- not to infringe on Phil's "territory" ......

I give you DIXIE (http://www.carolinahurricanes.com/custom/rad2C1BD.asp)

Spank away, my little sponge freind!

http://www.carolinahurricanes.com/images/promotions/stormsquad/dixie.jpg

:chuckle: You're not infringing, :dozer:
Since they're with the Hurricanes I have no claim. But if the Sabres were to get some, then you'd have to go through me ;)
I just wish I could get some pics of the Bandettes. I've never been to a lacrosse game myself but I know some of the Bandettes as well as their director.

Ebenezer
05-05-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by BironsGirl43
Eb.. you're boring... lol.. books and curling.. :puke:

Don't judge me 'til you meet me....:evil:

Ebenezer
05-05-2003, 08:11 PM

It would be books, opera, Curling, and word games. I think the Amish would be more exciting. (But we would still have Christy Canyon, I'ml puzzled on that :huh: )

In my world the beer is free, the food is great, lunch is 3 hours long, no pollutes, everybody conserves energy, the work day lasts no more than 4 hours and everybody over 18 gets l*** at least 3 times a week...care to join?

Dozerdog
05-05-2003, 08:12 PM
What part of No Chearleaders do we not understand?

Any Baywatch on Planet Eb?

Ebenezer
05-05-2003, 09:17 PM
What part of No Chearleaders do we not understand?

Any Baywatch on Planet Eb?

Ahhh.....no. Sorry. David Hasselhoff will never be given permission to emigrate...

Dozerdog
05-05-2003, 09:35 PM
David who?

Ebenezer
05-06-2003, 06:06 AM
The guy on Baywatch...the one with the talking car. Popular actor and singer all over the world...except in the states (thankfully).

Twistmyarm
05-06-2003, 06:45 AM
The Golden Gophers have them also...made the Frozen Four even more fun!!

I think it's a great idea, better than watching that stupid "Kiss Cam" during TV timeouts!

WereRat
05-06-2003, 11:05 AM
The Islanders have a cheerleading group as well:

http://www.newyorkislanders.com/icegirls/icegirls.asp

I've met a few of them, having worked for the company who's CEO co-owns the team. They used to come into the corporate headquarters with some of the players for autograph signing days.

Pecca didn't shave for that occaision either... lol

Patrick76777
05-06-2003, 11:13 AM
Dozer, you the man. Dixie....very nice.

Patrick76777
05-06-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by WereRat
The Islanders have a cheerleading group as well:

http://www.newyorkislanders.com/icegirls/icegirls.asp

I've met a few of them, having worked for the company who's CEO co-owns the team. They used to come into the corporate headquarters with some of the players for autograph signing days.

Pecca didn't shave for that occaision either... lol

Check out the waist on Chrissy. OMG!

Valerie
05-06-2003, 11:29 AM
Lauren has a bit of an attitude. I don't like her! I'm assuming Sparky is the Islanders mascot.

Valerie
05-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Meghan lives where I used to live on Long Island! My best friend and I took a drive one day and ended up at the castle she mentions in her bio. Christine started talking to the guy there and he let us in and showed us around. It was so cool! :) Damn! I really miss Long Island. :(

WereRat
05-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Sparky actually does double duty as a mascot, both for the Islanders and the Dragons (the Long Island indoor football team, owned by the same 2 guys as the Islanders).

I think the cheerleaders work for both teams as well, but I'm not positive there...

Valerie
05-06-2003, 11:38 AM
Oh. Thanks, WereRat!:peck: As you can see, even though I grew up on Long Island, I didn't follow hockey at all. lol Although, if I had to pick a team, it would be the Rangers. I never liked the Islanders.

WereRat
05-06-2003, 12:02 PM
Where on the Island did you grow up? I spent 5 or so months there for work recently.

Valerie
05-06-2003, 12:15 PM
Cold Spring Harbor/Huntington. It's on the north shore right across the Long Island sound from Connecticut.

Where were you on Long Island? Did you like it? I really miss the Island at times.

WereRat
05-06-2003, 12:24 PM
I spent all my time in Islandia. Kind of a tiny little town in the middle of the island sort of thing. It was an OK place to be, compared to some I've been, but nothing all that great. Not enough open area for a farm raised guy like me.

Valerie
05-06-2003, 01:39 PM
I don't even really know where that is, WereRat. You missed the nicer parts of Long Island. Next time you're there you should check out Cold Spring Harbor. A quaint little town right on the sound. It's an old whaling town. Interesting little place. You also have to make it out to the Hamptons. It's beautiful out there! Be sure to swing by Jones beach too. The traffic sucks on the Island, but it really is a very beautiful place to live.

Ð
05-06-2003, 01:46 PM

Yep and the entire town of Raleigh has 6 teeth between them & the only reason they have a hockey team is as a fill-in between monster truck & swamp buggy season.

northernbillfan
05-07-2003, 01:29 AM
Hmmm. :scratch:

They better get out of my way when I'm cleaning the ice. And no I would not want them waterskiing behind me.

If they didn't get out of my way, it would be mayhem....