PDA

View Full Version : You know why I'm so mad at this team?

Patrick76777
12-02-2008, 03:04 PM
All they needed to do is beat two terrible teams at home (SF & Cleveland) and we'd be tied for first place right now.

Real Smooth losers!

As bad as we've played in some of these past weeks and regardless if we deserve it or not, If they just show up for a few minutes in those two games, we're tied for first with the Jets and get a shot at them in 2 weeks.

This team has really dropped the ball!

Now we can go into next year against the very good NFC South and AFC South and Tom Brady back in New England. 6-10 sounds about right.

This was our shot. No Brady/Easy schedule! But we lose at home to Cleveland and San Fran. And in both games we played TERRIBLE!

I get so angry. Screw this team!

Mr. Miyagi
12-02-2008, 03:08 PM
I agree with Patrick wholeheartedly.

hydro
12-02-2008, 03:13 PM
This pretty much sums up where I am at with the team too...

RockStar36
12-02-2008, 03:14 PM
I agree too.

During the Seattle game while word spread about Brady's injury I remember turning to the people next to me and saying "This is their chance, this is the season to do something if they are ever going to do it".

I think that is why I'm so pissed compared to previous years.

hydro
12-02-2008, 03:17 PM
During the Seattle game while word spread about Brady's injury I remember turning to the people next to me and saying "This is their chance, this is the season to do something if they are ever going to do it".

Thanks for reminding me of that moment... :sadwalk:

justasportsfan
12-02-2008, 03:53 PM
we're pro sports' biggest chokers. We have one of the easiest schedules in the entire league and we choked as usual.

We have been given every oppurtunity to succeed and yet we choked.

billsfanone
12-02-2008, 04:00 PM
I'm mad that it's been 10 years of the same old s while other teams have their ups and downs, the Bills never had an up.

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2008, 04:04 PM
This ****** team is Pissing me off SOOO BAD>

Chimpanze
12-02-2008, 04:06 PM
I agree, however I dont buy that BRADY thought whatsoever.

The Jets would still be 8-4, The Pats would be at around the same and the Bills would be the BILLS!

In their first 4-5 wins, they were almost always trailing the games. So it had to be no surprise that they have been struggling since.

Other than the KC game ( and there as well KC had the early lead ) how many times have the Bills been in the lead going into the half let alone the 4rth quarter. I am too lazy to go look but I bet they were losing in about 8-9 of those games heading into the 4rth.

BUT YES I FULLY AGREE WITH YOUR ORIGINAL POST. This has been a very frustrating year. Especially living in Brazil and having to watch the games via computer and then crying in my whiskey by myself cuz my Brazilian friends dont give a crap about AMERICAN FOOTBALL!

gr8slayer
12-02-2008, 04:28 PM
I agree too.

I think that is why I'm so pissed compared to previous years.
And the entire NFL thought the same thing, the Bills really did **** up this year.

Mr. Pink
12-02-2008, 04:48 PM
The better part is, if the roster is kept pretty much intact next year...

If we're 6-6 at this point in the season it will be a miracle of epic proportions.
8 games against the AFC and NFC South combined with Brady being back is at best a 3-7 record with what he have going on now.