PDA

View Full Version : Hire Bobby April

more cowbell
12-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Our special teams with the exception of last game have been awesome under April.

He is a FIREY head coach who gets his players to do what he wants and also to play hard with a chip on thier shoulder. The Complete opposite of Jauron, and what this team needs.

He's been on this staff for more years than anyone on the Jauron regime has been. And he's not afraid to take a chance (moorman fake punts, onside kicks etc.)

The only argument could be hes a special teams coach...SO FU**ING WHAT

So was Bill Cowher, Marv Levy, and Harbaugh in Baltimore is having a great season as a rookie head coach.

Get coordinators who actually know what they are doing, and you set yourself up to succeed.

HERES TO BOBBY APRIL

dmosher12
12-02-2008, 06:28 PM
I agree with you obviously, but do you look at the other threads before you post?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-02-2008, 06:41 PM
no. bring in someone from outside that has some balls.
bobby april make a good st coach... i dont want to experiment to see if he can do the head coach thing
I'm done with experimenting.

TacklingDummy
12-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Hire Marvin Lewis after he gets canned.

I do recall Lewis being a popular choice around here a few years back.

See what happens when you go to a team that lacks talent?

gr8slayer
12-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Jauron isn't getting fired.

Slim
12-02-2008, 07:30 PM

I wouldn't be so sure. Buffalo media is all over DJ's ass. RW would become very un-popular is he doesn't fire DJ.

gr8slayer
12-02-2008, 07:32 PM
I wouldn't be so sure. Buffalo media is all over DJ's ass. RW would become very un-popular is he doesn't fire DJ.
RW is already extremely unpopular, but what does he care as long as people keep lining his pockets?

Slim
12-02-2008, 07:39 PM
RW is already extremely unpopular, but what does he care as long as people keep lining his pockets?

Buffalo is pissed about Sunday. I doubt he keeps lining his pockets next season if he doesn't make a change. ESPCIALLY is we tank the rest of this season.

gr8slayer
12-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Buffalo is pissed about Sunday. I doubt he keeps lining his pockets next season if he doesn't make a change. ESPCIALLY is we tank the rest of this season.
Have you watched the Bills over the past ten seasons (obviously I know you have). People (including myself) have been lining his pockets through thick and thin and they will continue to locally because they feel that they will lose their team if they don't.

Nighthawk
12-02-2008, 07:45 PM

You're right. They're just not going to sign him to a new contract, so he's gone at the end of the season.

Slim
12-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Have you watched the Bills over the past ten seasons (obviously I know you have). People (including myself) have been lining his pockets through thick and thin and they will continue to locally because they feel that they will lose their team if they don't.

And im totally with you on that. It's really a damned if you do, damned if you dont situation. Buffalo news is calling for DJ's head. I agree with you 100% on Ralph. This reminds me of the TD situation, everyone lobbied for his head. And it happened. The more the Bills lose this season, the more the media is going to push for DJ's firing. The more the casual Bill's fan (not just the more informed fan) reads in the paper how terrible DJ is. The more the idea will gain wind.

gr8slayer
12-02-2008, 07:53 PM
And im totally with you on that. It's really a damned if you do, damned if you dont situation. Buffalo news is calling for DJ's head. I agree with you 100% on Ralph. This reminds me of the TD situation, everyone lobbied for his head. And it happened. The more the Bills lose this season, the more the media is going to push for DJ's firing. The more the casual Bill's fan (not just the more informed fan) reads in the paper how terrible DJ is. The more the idea will gain wind.
One can only hope that it happens sooner rather than later, but still it "could" be worse.