PDA

View Full Version : Power of the fans! It's up to us fans.

jpdex12
12-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Yeah Ralph Wilson owns the team but the Buffalo Bills are our team. Wilson's success depends on us!

He has hired the wrong people for how many years now? Let's just say for three coaching terms and about 9 years. Now we are on the verge of watching another friggin change with the collapse of this season.

I am damn sick of this $ hit just like all of the rest of you. I've heard new fans and fans who have been dedicated to this team for over 40 years talk like they are ready to turn their backs for good on this team.

If Wilson is too damn old to realize he is incapable of hiring a winning staff then we need to show him the outcome of too much incompitancy.

Usually I'd wait until I am certain we are no longer playoff eligible but at this point we can't show enough consistancy to beat ourselves on a regular basis.

It's up to us guys and girls. If you are truly sick of this crap the only way we see a change is to hit hard. It can be done but we all have to stick to it and not waver like our team does. BOYCOTT every "friggin" thing that relates to the Bills! Sure yuo can say that is stupid because then they will leave but what the hell? At this point they might as well be gone with the way we feel about the state of the Bills now.

I'll never waver as long as they are around but if we ban together and show how disgusted we are and it hurts Ralph financially then we have to expect he'd get the picture or sell the team to someone that does.

Every chance you all get, write a quick letter to any sports writer in the area. Express your displeasure. Go stand in front of the stadium for 10 minutes with a sign of your pickings expressing your displeasure. Get the attention of the media by doing this. Get them to want to put your picture in the paper or your letter in the paper. Post blogs to sports writers everywhere. Don't buy tickets, jerseys or other paraphanalia. We all need to do whatever it takes to get our point across. This is OUR team and we have more control than we realize but it has to be shown in numbers as well as individual creativity.

Do whatever it takes. I am writing a letter to every writer that covers the Bills...Rochester Democrat, Buff News, Chris Brown, Vic Carruci, everyone! We need to sound out! If you care enough then contribute!

jpdex12
12-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Can I get an amen?

online petition...

roll call by replying!

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 11:57 AM
You'll get nothing because there are way too many people who believe that having a team, even if they suck, is better than holding a team accountable for it's product and then maybe leaving because of their lack of support.

Wanna do something that will give Ralph the hint, especially if you're upset with the team, show up....put on the back of your shirt FIRE JAURON...and any time the team goes on offense, everyone turns their back.

yordad
12-03-2008, 12:00 PM
OK, what are their addresses? Oh, and can I read a copy of your letter?

jpdex12
12-04-2008, 12:21 AM
OK, what are their addresses? Oh, and can I read a copy of your letter?

Please hold...

gr8slayer
12-04-2008, 12:58 AM
Yeah Ralph Wilson owns the team but the Buffalo Bills are our team. Wilson's success depends on us!

He has hired the wrong people for how many years now? Let's just say for three coaching terms and about 9 years. Now we are on the verge of watching another friggin change with the collapse of this season.

I am damn sick of this $ hit just like all of the rest of you. I've heard new fans and fans who have been dedicated to this team for over 40 years talk like they are ready to turn their backs for good on this team.

If Wilson is too damn old to realize he is incapable of hiring a winning staff then we need to show him the outcome of too much incompitancy.

Usually I'd wait until I am certain we are no longer playoff eligible but at this point we can't show enough consistancy to beat ourselves on a regular basis.

It's up to us guys and girls. If you are truly sick of this crap the only way we see a change is to hit hard. It can be done but we all have to stick to it and not waver like our team does. BOYCOTT every "friggin" thing that relates to the Bills! Sure yuo can say that is stupid because then they will leave but what the hell? At this point they might as well be gone with the way we feel about the state of the Bills now.

I'll never waver as long as they are around but if we ban together and show how disgusted we are and it hurts Ralph financially then we have to expect he'd get the picture or sell the team to someone that does.

Every chance you all get, write a quick letter to any sports writer in the area. Express your displeasure. Go stand in front of the stadium for 10 minutes with a sign of your pickings expressing your displeasure. Get the attention of the media by doing this. Get them to want to put your picture in the paper or your letter in the paper. Post blogs to sports writers everywhere. Don't buy tickets, jerseys or other paraphanalia. We all need to do whatever it takes to get our point across. This is OUR team and we have more control than we realize but it has to be shown in numbers as well as individual creativity.

Do whatever it takes. I am writing a letter to every writer that covers the Bills...Rochester Democrat, Buff News, Chris Brown, Vic Carruci, everyone! We need to sound out! If you care enough then contribute!
If it was any other city in the United States you'd have every fan following you and your train of thought. Sadly, Buffalo thinks that it's okay to lose as long as they have a team. I don't get it either, but that's their mentality.

SABURZFAN
12-04-2008, 07:55 AM
Please hold...

now you have more problems. a bad football team and a tool sucking up to you.