PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so. Pat Williams one of 6 suspended

billsfanone
12-02-2008, 10:51 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3740122

NEW YORK -- Six players, including the heart of the Minnesota Vikings' stout defensive line, were suspended for four games without pay by the NFL on Tuesday for violating the league's anti-doping policy.

All six were punished for using a diuretic, which can serve as a masking agent for steroids.

The suspended players were running back Deuce McAllister and defensive linemen Charles Grant and Will Smith of New Orleans; defensive linemen Kevin and Pat Williams of Minnesota; and long snapper Bryan Pittman of Houston.

Slim
12-02-2008, 10:54 PM
I hate the vikings. So i'm glad. As long as he's not on our team.

Wrong forum btw.

Bling
12-02-2008, 10:56 PM
Yeah, **** the Vikings. Actually **** everyone in the NFC North except the Lions. I hate all three of those overrated teams.

Mitchy moo
12-02-2008, 11:00 PM
There is nothing I hate worse then a cheating long snapper, LOL.

CuseJetsFan83
12-02-2008, 11:13 PM
already posted in the nfl forum

BillsWin
12-02-2008, 11:18 PM
I miss Pat... poor guy, someone must have slipped the pills into his cheeseburgers...

Mitchy moo
12-02-2008, 11:34 PM
I miss Pat... poor guy, someone must have slipped the pills into his cheeseburgers...

More likely into that big Tops cart, LOL. I never understood why that always played during the Sabres games all the time.

Oh well, I still have a two guys & twin fair merchandise exchange receipt. I wonder if Hills will take it?? Maybe Plums will.