PDA

View Full Version : Are we all done tearing down the team now?? -REP THREAD!!

Mitchy moo
12-02-2008, 11:03 PM
Squish the fish!!!

Go Bills!!

yordad
12-02-2008, 11:05 PM
No to the title, yes to wanting to squish the fish. But since we are saying no to the title, I think we will lose. :(

gr8slayer
12-02-2008, 11:55 PM
I think the Bills have a very good chance at getting it done this week. The Dolphins have been pretty below average as of late and have really fallen off the horse after sitting high most of the season.

Samphin1
12-03-2008, 01:27 AM
I agree. Miami has really fallen off the horse here recently. I mean, they haveonly won like 5 of their last six games. Meanwhile, the red hot Bills have almost done that well...almost.

What does scare me is that the Miami Dolphins have never faced the Toronto Bills before...

jamze132
12-03-2008, 03:02 AM
This season is another waste and it's time for a change.

gr8slayer
12-03-2008, 04:51 PM
I agree. Miami has really fallen off the horse here recently. I mean, they haveonly won like 5 of their last six games. Meanwhile, the red hot Bills have almost done that well...almost.

What does scare me is that the Miami Dolphins have never faced the Toronto Bills before...
It's funny, the Dolphins have beat:
- Oakland
- Buffalo
- St. Louis
- Denver
- Seattle

But as soon as they are forced to play a good team (NE) the Dolphins get destroyed. The Dolphins are easily the worst 7-5 team in the league right now and leave a lot to be desired on the football field. Buffalo will win this week.

zone
12-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Yea, but you forgot that we have recently lost to Cleveland and San Fran AT HOME!

Samphin1
12-05-2008, 10:38 AM
It's funny, the Dolphins have beat:
- Oakland
- Buffalo
- St. Louis
- Denver
- Seattle

But as soon as they are forced to play a good team (NE) the Dolphins get destroyed. The Dolphins are easily the worst 7-5 team in the league right now and leave a lot to be desired on the football field. Buffalo will win this week.

It is funny that you don't consider the Broncos a good team considering they are going to the playoffs...

It is ALSO funny that you fail to mention that we beat New England as well. And San Diego. Oh and a Buffalo team, that at the time, was in first place and the temperment around these parts were that we couldn't beat anyone and the Bills would moolywhop us on their way to the playoffs.

How did that work out for ya?

Besides, I would much rather be the worst 7-5 team and have a shot at the playoffs, than the best (arguably) 6-6 team that has no shot...

HHURRICANE
12-05-2008, 10:49 AM
It is funny that you don't consider the Broncos a good team considering they are going to the playoffs...

It is ALSO funny that you fail to mention that we beat New England as well. And San Diego. Oh and a Buffalo team, that at the time, was in first place and the temperment around these parts were that we couldn't beat anyone and the Bills would moolywhop us on their way to the playoffs.

Besides, I would much rather be the worst 7-5 team and have a shot at the playoffs, than the best (arguably) 6-6 team that has no shot...

Sadly, sparring with you is no fun because you are right. However I don't we are the best 6-6 team. I think there are teams with worse records that are better.

gr8slayer
12-05-2008, 01:10 PM

Buffalo beat SD as well, and are you talking about the same NE team that came back the second time and flat out destroyed the Dolphins?

bigbub2352
12-05-2008, 01:28 PM
The Bills need to douse the Dolphins with Tim Horton's Crack coffee

Samphin1
12-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Buffalo beat SD as well, and are you talking about the same NE team that came back the second time and flat out destroyed the Dolphins?

Yes that same team. And really, they only destroyed us in one quarter...the fourth (and dismantle us in the fourth they did), The other three quarters was a back and forth affair that had five or six lead changes. Point being, Miami can run with some of the "bigger" dogs. Much moreso than Buffalo can at this stage.

Not saying Miami is a great team, in fact, I have dubbed Miami to be mediocre. The very definition of mediocre actually. But that means that Buffalo is bad, and mediocre teams should beat bad teams (keyword SHOULD).

Having said that, it is very difficult to sweep a division rival when the talent is as close as it is amongst the four teams. I am fully expecting this game to be a close affair that may boil down to a field goal...which really should make us both nervous considering that Dan Carpenter is a rookie who doesn't have a strong leg and Buffalo has, well, a broken Rian Lindell..