PDA

View Full Version : Do you think DJ has lost this team??

Mitchy moo
12-02-2008, 11:14 PM
He seems to be a unreadable zombie of deceit and arrogance. I can't stand emotionless coaches that lose, it's almost like they are expecting that result.

Team lost DJ, bye.

gr8slayer
12-02-2008, 11:54 PM
Doesn't look like it to me.

jamze132
12-03-2008, 03:20 AM
I think players are getting sick and tired of losing.

bflojohn
12-03-2008, 01:15 PM
One of his strengths is getting his players to "buy in" and that has been evident the first two years. The question about whether he's NOW lost the team is a good one, because they'te showing signs of bailing out..... lacksidasical play, time outs for what seem like trivial reasons, or simply going through the motions. Somehow, I don't think he's totally lost the helm, but he's taking on water!!!!

zone
12-03-2008, 01:17 PM
I think players are getting sick and tired of losing.
Then maybe they should do something about it!!

Typ0
12-03-2008, 01:27 PM
from the sound of LE on his radio show last night DJ has build a winning culture the players buy into...they just haven't been executing well enough to win.

bigbub2352
12-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Cant lose a team when u never had them, the lack of passion and lack of will to win shows this team is going thru the motions, and dont really care whether the lose or win
They SUCK

Mitchy moo
12-03-2008, 01:35 PM
from the sound of LE on his radio show last night DJ has build a winning culture the players buy into...they just haven't been executing well enough to win.

Yeah & scoring 3 points at home after 4 trips to the red zone might be a indication of their lackluster performance.

Take the 4 FG's and we are 7-5.

cookie G
12-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Well, he lost Edwards, that much is obvious.

He didn't lose the Oline,
didn't lose the defense,
definitely didn't lose Marshawn.

But, considering the way things have went, I guess losing your QB is like losing your entire team.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 02:23 PM
haha! Not according to TE when he started pointing fingers at the coaches.

Jauron on use of Marshawn
By Chris Brown - Posted December 1st, 2008
On Monday afternoon I asked coach Jauron if it was just coincidence that Marshawn Lynch had just one carry in the fourth quarter. Here was his response.

“I wish he would have touched the ball more obviously,” he said.

Lynch had just 16 carries in the game despite a career high 8.4 yards per carry average.

Buffalo had nine plays inside the 10-yard line and Lynch only got his number called on one of those plays. Jauron was asked if that’s the best utilization of Lynch under those circumstances.

“Not when you fail,” said Jauron. “Nothing is a good utilization of anything when it doesn’t work. That’s kind of where we are. Nothing worked very well for us on that side of the ball in the red zone.”).Say what? You're the headcoach. You picked Turk.

Jauron also stated that it’s their goal every game to get Lynch about 25 carries.

“We are believers that you don’t want to destroy your running back,” he said. ”You don’t want your running back running 33 times a game. So we like to limit his touches to the mid-twenties. It’s a very long season. Sometimes we don’t get there and sometimes we overdo it, but that’s our goal.”

For the record the number of times Lynch has carried the ball 23-26 times this season has been twice (vs. Oak, vs. Clev). :roflmao: Even Chris Brown is getting in on the action.

Peters agrees with Evans
Chris Brown
Posted December 1st, 2008
Tags: Dick Jauron, Jason Peters, Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch
On Sunday after the game Lee Evans strongly suggested that running the ball more in the red zone would have been a good idea.

“You let your linemen, you let Marshawn do his thing,” said Evans when asked about the red zone performance. ”I think we had some momentum running the football. I think that’s the most frustrating part about it. When you gameplan week to week, you look at what’s going to work down there and one of your mentalities is you’ve got to run it down their throats in the red zone. You have to be able to do that and we didn’t.”

On Monday Jason Peters was posed a similar question.

“I think we could have thrown in a run or two, but we have to execute the plays that are called and make it work,” said Peters. ”I think we could have run it a little bit more.”

When told that head coach Dick Jauron conceded Monday that Marshawn should have gotten more touches particularly in the fourth quarter, Peters had more to offer.

“That’s unlikely for a coach to admit it, but he took it on his shoulders to admit that he should have run it more and we know we should have run it more in the red zone.”

Kind of hurts to realize that now.
that sure sounds like a ringing endorsement from Lee regarding the "winning culture" ...NOT>

PECKERWOOD
12-03-2008, 02:26 PM
I want a new OC and new DC, that's the only way Jauron can stay. Bring in Norv Turner as our OC and Rob Ryan or Rivera as our DC and I'd seriously consider it.

don137
12-03-2008, 02:56 PM
I think the team does not have faith in him but I know the vast majority of the fans for sure have lost faith in him...He is right up there with Mularkey and Williams as being a cluster of a coach.

DynaPaul
12-03-2008, 05:19 PM
All the players will say that he's wonderful to play for and you know what? He is wonderful to play for because his training camps and practices are cakewalks. Who wouldn't want that? Unfortunately being a nice guy coach doesn't really translate into wins unless you are loaded with talent or got players who have the self-motivation and pride to win.

jamze132
12-04-2008, 03:47 AM
Then maybe they should do something about it!!
I agree. Why aren't they?

gr8slayer
12-04-2008, 09:43 AM
I agree. Why aren't they?
:$:

Mr. Pink
12-04-2008, 11:23 AM
They haven't quit...they lack talent.

Look at the Browns, they've quit.

This week the Browns play at 1...watch how they play vs the Titans.
Then at 4 watch how they play vs the Dolphins.

Compare.

You'll see what a team that's quit does vs a team that hasn't.

justasportsfan
12-04-2008, 11:53 AM
They haven't quit...they lack talent.

Look at the Browns, they've quit.

This week the Browns play at 1...watch how they play vs the Titans.
Then at 4 watch how they play vs the Dolphins.

Compare.

You'll see what a team that's quit does vs a team that hasn't.
takes a quitter to know a quitter :snicker:

jamze132
12-04-2008, 11:58 AM
:$:
That excuse only goes as far as the players who we drafted and don't really have a choice but to play for us. But I doubt the free agents, except maybe Dockery came to Buffalo for the money. Kelsay and Schobel did rape us though.

gr8slayer
12-04-2008, 12:54 PM
That excuse only goes as far as the players who we drafted and don't really have a choice but to play for us. But I doubt the free agents, except maybe Dockery came to Buffalo for the money. Kelsay and Schobel did rape us though.
Kelsay got what he was worth on the open market, Schobel on the other hand got the hometown deal, but that's what you have to do for your own players.

tat2dmike77
12-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Even though i voted yes.

Don't you have to have something before you can loose it?

PECKERWOOD
12-04-2008, 12:58 PM
All the players will say that he's wonderful to play for and you know what? He is wonderful to play for because his training camps and practices are cakewalks. Who wouldn't want that? Unfortunately being a nice guy coach doesn't really translate into wins unless you are loaded with talent or got players who have the self-motivation and pride to win.

If you cared about your future long term, then you WOULD care. I'm not sure if this is the truth but I would agree that we need a more hard nosed coach in here. If these players start taking it easy, they will not score the big contracts that they want to hit once they get out of the career killer that we like to call Buffalo.

Patti120
12-04-2008, 01:46 PM
If you think so then you may want to click on this link.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/firedickjauron/

Jan Reimers
12-04-2008, 01:52 PM
It doesn't really matter. No matter how hard they try, the Bills' players will never overcome the crappy run blocking, non-blitzing vanilla defensive schemes, ass-backwards playcalling and horrific game management which are the hallmarks of Mr. Bland's coaching.

Historian
12-07-2008, 04:16 PM
This team has officially quit.

Mitchy moo
12-08-2008, 10:49 PM
I think it's official now, DJ lost them.

tat2dmike77
12-08-2008, 11:04 PM
ME>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/6424-1228796377.gif DJ<DJ<DJ<DICKIE< p>