• Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

From the Bears message boards

Posted by a Bills fan....

Originally posted by FireJauron
    Im a Bills fan, i live in Buffalo, grew up here u kno all that good stuff. i just wanted to know how you guys felt about dick when he was in chi. up here in buffalo, most of us have grown to hate the guy. did he ever show emotion once while he was there. he seems to never get fired up or anything, i dont think i have seen the guy smile, frown get pissed ect...

Posts by Bears fans....

He's a loser, no emotion, rotten clock management, overly loyal to bad coaches and players. He is competent at basic X's and O's, which provides the illusion that he can be a good coach, but he lacks creativity and will constantly be outcoached by good HC's, like he did by Singletary last week.

The lack of emotion isn't what makes Jauron a bad coach. He has poor clock management, looks unprepared at times and just isn't a great leader of men.

Anyway, when you guys got jauron, I think we all expressed our condolences.

The main issue with Jauron is that he doesn't have a true philosophy on running a football team, and he's too loyal to bad coordinators. If your team doesn't have an identity, then you never really draft to a particular system, and therefore never can maximize your potential.

I'm sorry for your expense, bills fans have been through enough in history for this guy to ruin things.

He makes everything look so good for a breif moment you get false hope, not because your players are bad but because your doing the same thing over and over.

By the end of the Jauron era, you'll feel like you've been raped and mugged

Now that I think of it, my ass does hurt... :drama:
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • clumping platelets

Re: From the Bears message boards

Jauron must go

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

I am tired of the Dick Jauron experiment, it's time to start over.

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

I used to work with a HUGE Bears fan and he told me the same things when the Bills hired Jauron. It's no secret. He is really loyal to certain players which is why they love him.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

I've tried to support Jauron, but I really no longer can. Just the fact that he is the worst game day coach from a strategy standpoint, and the worst clock/time out manager I have ever seen at any level - not to mention his bland demeanor - makes him a prime candidate for immediate dismissal.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

In three years it's still a constant headache on gamedays to see what he challenges and what he doesn't. I don't understand it. Are the lines of communication broken? Or does he really just drop the flag in front of him like he did in the NE game?

D & S Sports

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

It's definitely time for him to go.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

It was time for him to go after the Dallas debacle last year. Most high school coaches could have won that game when so many good things are handed to a team.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan

Now that I think of it, my ass does hurt... :drama:
                  Take the carrot out of it.

If defense of Jauron. The Bears the two years before Jauron was hired went back to back 2-14. The year after he was fired they went 5-11.

The problem in Chicago just like in Buffalo is not only Jauron. Coaches need player talent to consistently win. And I already mentioned the crap he had playing at QB the whole time he was in Chicago.

All that being said, he still got to go. I've had enough of crappy challenges and burned timeouts.

Comment

• Borosai
                    • Sep 2003

I find it hilarious (in a sad way) how those comments by Bears fans, based on his coaching years ago, are still so relevant today. They could be Bills fans.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

thats it. This team is so basic ,conservative and unimaginative under Dick that you would think we have a bunch of rookies playing for this team. We look like a college team out there playing basic football against the big boys even though we're playing crappy teams.

We're playing with our tails between our legs and its very evident with the leader of this team, Trent. Trent and our coaches kept saying this is his team. Well, his lack of confidence in himself is affecting the rest of the team especially the wr's.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• JD
                        Sabres Zone
                        • Sep 2003

Listening to Shredd and Regan yesterday made me sick to my stomach and instantly gave me road rage when they were talking about how Jauron shouldn't be fired. I was literally yelling ****
                        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• JD
                          Sabres Zone
                          • Sep 2003

He should have been canned after the monday nighter. What an embarrassment and waste of $130 that was.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

If we finish with a losing record he's done. Winning record and he stays. That simple.

8-8 probably keeps him as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X