PDA

View Full Version : it's wednesday

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 09:09 AM
No word on Edwards' groin? Will JP start? :idunno:

mchurchfie
12-03-2008, 09:22 AM
Her vagina is probably still windchapped.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 09:24 AM
Her vagina is probably still windchapped.

this thread isn't about Jauron :mad:

billsburgh
12-03-2008, 09:24 AM
does it really matter at this point? you cant tell the difference between the 2 anymore.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 09:28 AM
does it really matter at this point? you cant tell the difference between the 2 anymore.

no matter how bad this team is , I'd want to squish the fish.

TedMock
12-03-2008, 09:32 AM

I actually disagree. Trent has looked bad, real bad in recent weeks. However, after the 2nd snap with JP I looked at my buddy and said "oh god, I forgot how bad he can look." He continued to look lost and made Trent's recent play the desireable effort. Not an endorsement of Trent's play lately. Just an observation that yes, it could be worse.

mchurchfie
12-03-2008, 09:34 AM
I totally concur.:ill:

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 09:41 AM
I actually disagree. Trent has looked bad, real bad in recent weeks. However, after the 2nd snap with JP I looked at my buddy and said "oh god, I forgot how bad he can look." He continued to look lost and made Trent's recent play the desireable effort. Not an endorsement of Trent's play lately. Just an observation that yes, it could be worse.
should be interesting once JP gets some snaps at practice which he should if trents nuts still hurt.

billsburgh
12-03-2008, 09:41 AM
no matter how bad this team is , I'd want to squish the fish.
of course, we want to squish the fish. my point was that neither qb played well enough to distinguish themselves last week. neither one put enough points on the board to win.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 09:42 AM
of course, we want to squish the fish. my point was that neither qb played well enough to distinguish themselves last week. neither one put enough points on the board to win.

a reflection of the coaching staff.

I still want us to play our hearts out though regardless of who's qbing this weekend.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2008, 09:44 AM
should be interesting once JP gets some snaps at practice which he should if trents nuts still hurt.

:rofl:

Luisito23
Start the Ham!!!!!!

RockStar36
They will give an update today when they talk to the media. I'm guessing that if they haven't said anything yet JP will end up starting. They wouldn't wait this long if Trent was starting. They have most likely been delaying the announcement because they wanted to see if Trent could give it a go. Regardless, does it really matter? The only difference I see is more touchdowns to Lee Evans and about the same everywhere else.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 09:47 AM
They will give an update today when they talk to the media. I'm guessing that if they haven't said anything yet JP will end up starting. They wouldn't wait this long if Trent was starting. They have most likely been delaying the announcement because they wanted to see if Trent could give it a go. Regardless, does it really matter? The only difference I see is more touchdowns to Lee Evans and about the same everywhere else.

yes, I don't want a gimp playing if he can't even put weight on his groin.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Start the Ham!!!!!!

i'd rather see Hamdan than Lossman. we all know what's going to happen when Lossman is in there.

RockStar36
12-03-2008, 09:53 AM
i'd rather see Hamdan than Lossman. we all know what's going to happen when Lossman is in there.

Mediocre play and one bomb touchdown to Evans?

RockStar36
12-03-2008, 09:54 AM
yes, I don't want a gimp playing if he can't even put weight on his groin.

I meant Losman is no upgrade over Edwards or vice versa at this point. Also, the season is shot. So does it really matter who plays? We could suit up AVP at this point and get about the same production.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 09:55 AM
I meant Losman is no upgrade over Edwards or vice versa at this point. Also, the season is shot. So does it really matter who plays? We could suit up AVP at this point and get about the same production.
yes it still matters when you want to squish the fish.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Mediocre play and one bomb touchdown to Evans?

try below mediocre play...... deer in the headlights........... squirrel running in traffic......... i can go on.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 09:59 AM
I'll like Jauron for a week if he has the stones to say that Hamdan is starting Sunday.

mchurchfie
12-03-2008, 10:01 AM
I need someone to fill in for me because my nuts have been hurting since I watched the last Bills and Sabres games.:ill:

RockStar36
12-03-2008, 10:14 AM
I'll like Jauron for a week if he has the stones to say that Hamdan is starting Sunday.

Yeah and I'll like the fat girl down the street if she gives me a million bucks.

Neither is happening.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Yeah and I'll like the fat girl down the street if she gives me a million bucks.

Neither is happening.

I realize this, but it would show some of the fanbase that he's willing to take a chance and might gain him some respect over parading the worst QB in the NFL out there.

trapezeus
12-03-2008, 10:36 AM
losman does have a history of beating the fish though. so if trent can't play, throw in losman.

but it would be foolish to think losman is going to give us different results. he's still throwing short passes over people's heads. and with the 5 seconds in the pocket didn't launch it down field like he normally does.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 10:40 AM
losman does have a history of beating the fish though. so if trent can't play, throw in losman.

but it would be foolish to think losman is going to give us different results. he's still throwing short passes over people's heads. and with the 5 seconds in the pocket didn't launch it down field like he normally does.
this is a different fish however.....

Trent does the same thing inspite of getting the snaps with the first team. He's not even dinking well anymore and thats his strength.

If Trent is healthy and has been practicing 100% start him. If not start JP.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Question for anyone and everyone...

If Edwards can't play, what is the point in starting Losman anymore?

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 10:44 AM

read the entire thread. We still want to beat the fish. The game still has to be played regardless of whether you think we can win or not. Besides, it's been said, Trent is as bad as JP so whats the point in starting Trent anyways?

SABURZFAN
12-03-2008, 10:46 AM

there isn't. he's gone after the season. that's why they should go with Hamdan if Edwards can't play.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Trent is as bad as JP so whats the point in starting Trent anyways?

Trent will be here next year, Lossman won't. :rolleyes:

DraftBoy
12-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Start Hamdan

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 10:54 AM
read the entire thread. We still want to beat the fish. The game still has to be played regardless of whether you think we can win or not. Besides, it's been said, Trent is as bad as JP so whats the point in starting Trent anyways?

Who cares if we win or not, honestly.

It's a meaningless game. We're not going anywhere. Losman is a lameduck QB with no future here, meanwhile we could actually evaluate Hamdan in a real game situation.

The point in starting Trent is, he's still supposed to be our QB of the future, allegedly.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2008, 10:57 AM

It's a meaningless game. We're not going anywhere. Losman is a lameduck QB with no future here, meanwhile we could actually evaluate Hamdan in a real game situation.

The point in starting Trent is, he's still supposed to be our QB of the future, allegedly.

how quickly some people are to quickly to give up on the alleged future when that's all they whined about for the last 3 years for their never was. totally pathetic. :down:

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 10:59 AM

I do. Unlike you, I'd like to try and win every game left especially vs. the fins or any division rival.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2008, 11:00 AM
I do. Unlike you, I'd like to try and win every game left especially vs. the fins or any division rival.

and that's why you want Lossman to start?

:roflmao:

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 11:04 AM

Ok, say we win out, somehow. Multiple choice question...What happens?

A. Dick isn't going anywhere.

B. We're still not making the playoffs.

C. We've nerfed our draft pick.

D. All of the above.

If you guessed D. you guessed the right answer!

RockStar36
12-03-2008, 11:11 AM

What is the point of starting Hamdan? That would completely throw away the game. This team isn't making the playoffs but starting Hamdan is a message from the coaches that they themselves have given up. I don't know why people like Hamdan. He is a journeyman third string QB for a reason.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 11:13 AM
What is the point of starting Hamdan? That would completely throw away the game. This team isn't making the playoffs but starting Hamdan is a message from the coaches that they themselves have given up. I don't know why people like Hamdan. He is a journeyman third string QB for a reason.

And Losman is a 1st round bust never was and never will be.

At least we could evaluate Hamdan and see what he has to offer.

Not to say he's gonna turn out like this but, at one time Kurt Warner was a journeyman 3rd string QB who was left unprotected during the 1999 Expansion Draft.

RockStar36
12-03-2008, 11:14 AM
And Losman is a 1st round bust never was and never will be.

At least we could evaluate Hamdan and see what he has to offer.

Not to say he's gonna turn out like this but, at one time Kurt Warner was a journeyman 3rd string QB who was left unprotected during the 1999 Expansion Draft.

I've seen enough of Hamdan to never want to see the guy again personally. I'm not even saying Losman is good or going to be good. I just don't see what the point of saying the number 1 guy is hurt, throw in number 3. If they wanted Hamdan to play they would bump JP down on the depth chart.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Also...

Again not saying this is gonna happen but...Tom Brady was once a 4th string QB behind Michael Bishop and John Friesz.

Mr. Miyagi
12-03-2008, 11:16 AM
At this point I can't say I really give a damn. :(

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Ok, say we win out, somehow. Multiple choice question...What happens?

A. Dick isn't going anywhere.

B. We're still not making the playoffs.

C. We've nerfed our draft pick.

D. All of the above.

If you guessed D. you guessed the right answer!
I'll let next year iron out itself. I'd rather play till we're dead rather than give up. Giving up is for losers.

RockStar36
12-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Also...

Again not saying this is gonna happen but...Tom Brady was once a 4th string QB behind Michael Bishop and John Friesz.

For every Tom Brady there is what, 100-200 QB's who can't cut it in the NFL? It's gotta be a pretty high ratio.

That is like my playing the lottery because somewhere, someone won it once upon a time.

RockStar36
12-03-2008, 11:24 AM
I'll let next year iron out itself. I'd rather play till we're dead rather than give up. Giving up is for losers.

Maybe so but you do realize winning out is only going to mean bad things for upcoming years. If they win out, they still miss the playoffs, get a worse pick, and worst of all....Dick Jauron remains the coach. If it means taking multiple losses and losing Dick Jauron, I'll deal with that over winning out. Sorry. I dislike Jauron that much.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 11:24 AM
I'm almost sure Reed and Evans would rather have JP in there.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 11:26 AM
For every Tom Brady there is what, 100-200 QB's who can't cut it in the NFL? It's gotta be a pretty high ratio.

That is like my playing the lottery because somewhere, someone won it once upon a time.

I understand that, but we already know what we have in Losman, one of the many acclaimed busts in the annals of the NFL. His name is right there up with the greats like Tim Couch, Akili Smith, Kyle Boller, Cade McNown, Dan McGwire, Kelly Stouffer, Art Schlichter, Dan Pastorini, Rex Grossman...etc.

Our third QB could be Shayne Matthews right now, and I'd rather see him out there on Sunday if Edwards can't go. Oddly enough, I think I'd rather see AVP suit up and go.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Maybe so but you do realize winning out is only going to mean bad things for upcoming years. If they win out, they still miss the playoffs, get a worse pick, and worst of all....Dick Jauron remains the coach. If it means taking multiple losses and losing Dick Jauron, I'll deal with that over winning out. Sorry. I dislike Jauron that much.

I don't care about picks right now. I just don't want to give up. Let the future take care of itself. I'm sure our players still want to win and I'm behind them.

yordad
12-03-2008, 11:27 AM
I don't think he was really injured. I just think being replaced by JP made him feel like he was kicked in the balls.

yordad
12-03-2008, 11:40 AM
Mediocre play and one bomb touchdown to Evans?Well, if it were only that, that alone would open things up more for Lynch.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Well, if it were only that, that alone would open things up more for Lynch.
that would be better than one dink to Reed.

yordad
12-03-2008, 11:49 AM
that would be better than one dink to Reed.Or one dunk to McIntyre.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 11:51 AM
One knee by Hamdan on the first play of the game would be better than 75% of whatever we see out of JP.

Let's not kid ourselves here and gush over JP.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 11:53 AM
One knee by Hamdan on the first play of the game would be better than 75% of whatever we see out of JP.

.so that would be the same thing about Edwards since he sucks just as bad as JP inspite of gettting all the snaps?

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 11:55 AM
so that would be the same thing about Edwards since he sucks just as bad as JP inspite of gettting all the snaps?

Funny part is we've seen more out of Trent in half the amount of starts that JP has had....yet you still blast Trent and make excuses for JP.

Get off the dude's nuts already, he's garbage.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Funny part is we've seen more out of Trent in half the amount of starts that JP has had....yet you still blast Trent and make excuses for JP.

Yeah, all you've seen fro Trent was look horrible vs. crappy teams like you browns 2 years straight. He can't play in the cold.

I'm not doing anything differrent with Trent with what I did with JP when I wanted Holcomb over JP. If they aren't getting it done I'll call them out. JP is not any better either but Trents not looking any better either.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 12:03 PM
Yeah, all you've seen fro Trent was look horrible vs. crappy teams like you browns 2 years straight. He can't play in the cold.

I'm not doing anything differrent with Trent with what I did with JP when I wanted Holcomb over JP. If they aren't getting it done I'll call them out. JP is not any better either but Trents not looking any better either.

So you'd rather go with a guy who has no future at all here or the NFL over the guy who's supposed to be the franchise QB?

Good thing you're not a coach.

Now, if JP had two years left in the circumstances we face now, hell yeah I'd want him to get the starts. Maybe, just maybe, he'd show something and have some trade value. However, he's walking as a FA next year...and off to the great white north at that.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 12:05 PM
So you'd rather go with a guy who has no future at all here or the NFL over the guy who's supposed to be the franchise QB?.can you read at all? I said I'd rahter go woth JP if Trent in not 100%

Good thing you're not a coach..you should talk. You already gave up on the season and don't care to win anymore games.

Now, if JP had two years left in the circumstances we face now, hell yeah I'd want him to get the starts. Maybe, just maybe, he'd show something and have some trade value. However, he's walking as a FA next year...and off to the great white north at that.
It's not about Jp , it's about me wanting to win games. You wouldn't understand , you already gave up.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 12:12 PM
can you read at all? I said I'd rahter go woth JP if Trent in not 100%

you should talk. You already gave up on the season and don't care to win anymore games.

It's not about Jp , it's about me wanting to win games. You wouldn't understand , you already gave up.

Ok, back in 05, YOU wanted Holcomb to start over Losman, even when Losman was healthy. Because, you said Holcomb gave us a better chance to win. Your last post said you wanted Losman in for the same reasons as Holcomb in comparing Trent vs JP and JP vs Holcomb. Therefor you can't even comprehend what you say or are unable to properly convey what you mean,

Gave up the season? :rofl: The team did that last week. You do realize when this team loses Sunday they're gonna be 3 games back of the Jets, Ravens and Colts. The three teams we're trying to catch to get the final playoff spots. We can't catch Indy because with their schedule if they lose once, I'd be shocked.

So we're chasing the Jets for the division and will be three games back of them and right now they have the tie-breaker. And we'll be 3 games back of the Ravens who have a better conference record.

Gave up? It's over. Even if this team wins out, we're not getting in.

And putting JP in, isn't going to help us win out anymore than Hamdan.

yordad
12-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Ok, back in 05, YOU wanted Holcomb to start over Losman, even when Losman was healthy. Because, you said Holcomb gave us a better chance to win. Your last post said you wanted Losman in for the same reasons as Holcomb in comparing Trent vs JP and JP vs Holcomb. Therefor you can't even comprehend what you say or are unable to properly convey what you mean,

Gave up the season? :rofl: The team did that last week. You do realize when this team loses Sunday they're gonna be 3 games back of the Jets, Ravens and Colts. The three teams we're trying to catch to get the final playoff spots. We can't catch Indy because with their schedule if they lose once, I'd be shocked.

So we're chasing the Jets for the division and will be three games back of them and right now they have the tie-breaker. And we'll be 3 games back of the Ravens who have a better conference record.

And putting JP in, isn't going to help us win out anymore than Hamdan.OK, so the Bills suck and they are going to lose. Well, in that case JP is more fun to watch then Hamden.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Ok, back in 05, YOU wanted Holcomb to start over Losman, even when Losman was healthy. Because, you said Holcomb gave us a better chance to win. Your last post said you wanted Losman in for the same reasons as Holcomb in comparing Trent vs JP and JP vs Holcomb. Therefor you can't even comprehend what you say or are unable to properly convey what you mean,. Losman was healthy but he was playing badly because he wasn't ready. Moulds and co. still wanted to win and I was with them.

Trent is just as bad as JP even though he's getting 1st teams snaps at practice. If he's injured I'd rather take my chances with JP. Not my porblem you can't understand.

And putting JP in, isn't going to help us win out anymore than Hamdan.

AS A FAN I want the team to still win. As a loser fan that you are you've given up.

Since you've given up, you might want to leave the football talk to those of us who are still interested in talking football. You're just crapping around here. Why don't you go to your browns board instead?

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 12:20 PM
OK, so the Bills suck and they are going to lose. Well, in that case JP is more fun to watch then Hamden.

He is? How do you know that?

When has Hamden had a chance to show what he has with the "talent?" Never.

I bet someone said in 2000 that Michael Bishop was more fun to watch than Tom Brady too.

Typ0
12-03-2008, 12:24 PM
I want JP to get at least one more start so the excuse mongers can come out one last time...I'm really going to miss that entertainment.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Losman was healthy but he was playing badly because he wasn't ready. Trent is just as bad as JP even though he's getting 1st teams snaps at practice. If he's injured I'd rather take my chances with JP. Not my porblem you can't understand.

AS A FAN I want the team to still win. As a loser fan that you are you've given up.

Since you've given up, you might want to leave the football talk to those of us who are still interested in talking football. You're just crapping around here. Why don't you go to your browns board instead?

Ok, so is Losman still not ready? Because the two games I've seen him play in this year might as well have been re-runs of 2005 contests. Maybe in 5 more years he'll be ready! We shouldn't give up on him!

So after we lose this weekend, do you then give up? Or do you still hold out hope that the planets align and somehow 9-7 is good enough to sneak in the playoffs?

By the way, I gave up on the Browns before they even played the Bills and realized they weren't going anywhere this year. I'm just stoked that RAC is gonna get the axe. The funny or sad part, depending on how you wanna look at it is, the Bills lost to a team that completely quit two weeks prior to the Monday nighter. How you lose to a team that obviously doesn't care anymore is pretty sad. And a team, that's not winning another game this year at that. So the Browns are gonna finish out the season going 1-8 with their lone victory coming here.

Typ0
12-03-2008, 12:29 PM
no, giving up on JP is a mistake. He is basically a rookie and he needs time to develop. TE on the other hand, he's had plenty of time and we should only look at his bad games and conclude he sucks.

Ok, so is Losman still not ready? Because the two games I've seen him play in this year might as well have been re-runs of 2005 contests. Maybe in 5 more years he'll be ready! We shouldn't give up on him!

So after we lose this weekend, do you then give up? Or do you still hold out hope that the planets align and somehow 9-7 is good enough to sneak in the playoffs?

By the way, I gave up on the Browns before they even played the Bills and realized they weren't going anywhere this year. I'm just stoked that RAC is gonna get the axe. The funny or sad part, depending on how you wanna look at it is, the Bills lost to a team that completely quit two weeks prior to the Monday nighter. How you lose to a team that obviously doesn't care anymore is pretty sad. And a team, that's not winning another game this year at that. So the Browns are gonna finish out the season going 1-8 with their lone victory coming here.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Ok, so is Losman still not ready? Because the two games I've seen him play in this year might as well have been re-runs of 2005 contests. Maybe in 5 more years he'll be ready! We shouldn't give up on him!.
all you've seen is Losman coming off the bench vs. a better cards teram and another game where he stunk still coming off the bench where the starter stunk anyways. We haven't seen him play having had the snaps with the first team.

So after we lose this weekend, do you then give up? Or do you still hold out hope that the planets align and somehow 9-7 is good enough to sneak in the playoffs?.I've given up on the playcalling. I've already stated that no one will succeed with our conservative, unimaginative coaches. JP is gone. Whether he does well with a good coach remains to be seen and if it's with another team I don't care. I want to see Trent with a good coach since he's will be staying. BUt I still want us to play with our hearts in the remaining games we have.

well, at least you admit you give up so easily. I don't . Thats the difference bewteen us. Even if the possibility of winning is slim to none, I still want to go out swinging. You can lay down and spread your legs all you want.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 12:39 PM
all you've seen is Losman coming off the bench vs. a better cards teram and another game where he stunk still coming off the bench where the starter stunk anyways. We haven't seen him play having had the snaps with the first team.

I've given up on the playcalling. I've already stated that no one will succeed with our conservative, unimaginative coaches. JP is gone. Whether he does well with a good coach remains to be seen and if it's with another team I don't care. I want to see Trent with a good coach since he's will be staying.

well, at least you admit you give up so easily. I don't . Thats the difference with me. Even if the possibility of winning is slim to none, I still want to go out swinging. You can lay down and spread your legs all you want.

The Cards have one of the worst Pass Defenses in football. Meanwhile JP's meaningless 100 point whatever rating meant nothing because of typical bonehead JP mistakes. So there goes that excuse.

We've seen JP when he was the starter. He sucked. He looked no better nor worse than the Cards or 49ers game. That's what JP has always been here. No more, no less.

Do me a favor, when JP has a another typical JP performance and s""ts the bed, like usual...Can you finally admit that he's garbage and should never see the field again as a Bill? Will you finally stop swinging from his nuts?

In one paragraph you say you give up, the next you say you don't. :rofl: Comprehension and conveying yourself intelligibly aren't your strong suits are they?

zone
12-03-2008, 12:45 PM
JP looks like JP, a QB that has no idea what do do in the pocket. He has 0.0 pocket awareness 0.0!

A QB that was touted as mobile that can't even get away from his own shadow, it's really laughable.

The people on this board that are still making excuses for this FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK loser, is just as laughable.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 12:50 PM
The Cards have one of the worst Pass Defenses in football. Meanwhile JP's meaningless 100 point whatever rating meant nothing because of typical bonehead JP mistakes. So there goes that excuse.?they were top 10 defensively back then. They were top 5 then.

We've seen JP when he was the starter. He sucked. He looked no better nor worse than the Cards or 49ers game. That's what JP has always been here. No more, no less.

Do me a favor, when JP has a another typical JP performance and s""ts the bed, like usual...Can you finally admit that he's garbage and should never see the field again as a Bill? Will you finally stop swinging from his nuts?.? here's the problem with your posts, you're making this a JP only thing when I am talking about JP in comparison to trent at the current moment.

As far as swining on his nuts, it's your stupidity that can't grasp the concept that I was never and am still not sold on JP . You only think I do because I compare him to trent who's doing just as badly inspite of having the advantage in terms of playing with the first team. I've stated several times that I like Trent better but I don't think JP is as bad as you make him out to be. Just like I don't think that Trent is as bad as some people here make him out to be. Our coaches have stunk after marv left.

So next time you say I'm a JP fan, it's all in your head.

In one paragraph you say you give up, the next you say you don't. :rofl: Comprehension and conveying yourself intelligibly aren't your strong suits are they?
giving up on playcalling is different from giving up on the players. Not my fault you can't see the difference.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 12:57 PM
they were top 10 defensively back then. They were top 5 then.
here's the problem with your posts, you're making this a JP only thing when I am talking about JP in comparison to trent at the current moment.

As far as swining on his nuts, it's your stupidity that can't grasp the concept that I was never and am still not sold on JP . You only think I do because I compare him to trent who's doing just as badly inspite of having the advantage in terms of playing with the first team. I've stated several times that I like Trent better but I don't think JP is as bad as you make him out to be. Just like I don't think that Trent is as bad as some people here make him out to be. Our coaches have stunk after marv left.

So next time you say I'm a JP fan, it's all in your head.

giving up on playcalling is different from giving up on the players. Not my fault you can't see the difference.

They were top ten then? Or they were top 5? Which is it? Keep illustrating my point about your inability to convey yourself intelligently. You're doing a super job!

About JP, you're one of the biggest apologists and excuse makers for that bum on these boards. You're not as out of control as a couple people on here but you're close.

Whenever something goes wrong you blame the coaching, you blame the playcalling, you blame the line, you blame the WRs. Nothing is ever JP's fault, he's blameless in your opinion and has no accountability because he has no tools to succeed. Yet, with Trent, he just sucks. It's all his fault, no one else.

Everything is equal between the two and Trent's level of play is better than JP's...not by much mind you, but it is better.

The players have to execute the playcalling, they can't even do that. This team is so pathetic they can't execute 4th and 1 QB sneaks or 3rd and 1 dives. So, actually one can say you have given up on the players because they can't execute the plays that are called.

Although it's easier to just say it's the coaching and not the players who are fault. It's easier to blame Turk and Dick than it is to blame 11 guys. It's easier to blame Fewell and Dick than 11 guys.

Does it make you sleep better at night blaming 3 guys as opposed to 22?

These 22 guys can't execute SIMPLE calls effectively.

yordad
12-03-2008, 01:00 PM
He is? How do you know that?

When has Hamden had a chance to show what he has with the "talent?" Never.

I bet someone said in 2000 that Michael Bishop was more fun to watch than Tom Brady too.Hamden played some in the preseason, most games he was barely allowed to pass. He actually had an entire game to himself. We lost 14-6 to the friggin Lions, in B-lo. Our coaches go into a shell under adversity. If Hamden started the whole game, he would probably throw 2 times. Even if he started he wouldn't have a chance to show his talent.

Besides, he might not be here next year, and the Bills aren't mathmatically eliminated.

yordad
12-03-2008, 01:02 PM
The Cards have one of the worst Pass Defenses in football. Meanwhile JP's meaningless 100 point whatever rating meant nothing because of typical bonehead JP mistakes. So there goes that excuse.
JP had a PERFECT passer rating at one point, and could be faulted for zero sacks, and zero turnovers at the time, but the game was already out of reach.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 01:02 PM
Hamden played some in the preseason, most games he was barely allowed to pass. He actually had an entire game to himself. We lost 14-6 to the friggin Lions, in B-lo. Our coaches go into a shell under adversity. If Hamden started the whole game, he would probably throw 2 times. Even if he started he wouldn't have a chance to show his talent.

Besides, he might not be here next year, and the Bills aren't mathmatically eliminated.

Well we already know the other guy won't be here, and the Bills are all but mathematically eliminated.

Boomstick
12-03-2008, 01:03 PM

I would actually support this idea at this point....

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 01:09 PM
JP had a PERFECT passer rating at one point, and could be faulted for zero sacks, and zero turnovers at the time, but the game was already out of reach.

Isn't it great how fumbles and sacks aren't accounted for in QB rating?

JP fumbled on his first snap of the game and then fumbled again later. Took 5 sacks.
Threw an INT. Couldn't get a free garbage time TD at the end of the game.

I love how QB rating doesn't tell the whole story.

JP was on the field for 38 offensive plays and was at fault for 8 negative plays. 1'll be nice here...Every fifth snap JP took, something bad happened that he was at fault for.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 01:11 PM
They were top ten then? Or they were top 5? Which is it? Keep illustrating my point about your inability to convey yourself intelligently. You're doing a super job!
I wasn't sure if they were top 5 but eitherways it's STILL proves you wrong. They had the top D then.

About JP, you're one of the biggest apologists and excuse makers for that bum on these boards. You're not as out of control as a couple people on here but you're close..
so what? He's a bills player. I support him and wish he'd do well just like I supported Robosack when he was behind the line. Nothing wrong with hoping your players would do well because if they do, they help the team win. I know you can't unerstand that.

Whenever something goes wrong you blame the coaching, you blame the playcalling, you blame the line, you blame the WRs. Nothing is ever JP's fault, he's blameless in your opinion and has no accountability because he has no tools to succeed. Yet, with Trent, he just sucks. It's all his fault, no one else..you lie. The only time I blamed trent solely for a loss was agains the browns. STOP MAKING CRAP up. You always do that. Like JP, handed the ball to Lynch's thigh, BS! :coocoo:

Everything is equal between the two and Trent's level of play is better than JP's...not by much mind you, but it is better..in your head. Trents had a better team than JP. Trent had more continuity than JP.

The players have to execute the playcalling, they can't even do that. This team is so pathetic they can't execute 4th and 1 QB sneaks or 3rd and 1 dives. So, actually one can say you have given up on the players because they can't execute the plays that are called.

Although it's easier to just say it's the coaching and not the players who are fault. It's easier to blame Turk and Dick than it is to blame 11 guys. It's easier to blame Fewell and Dick than 11 guys.

Does it make you sleep better at night blaming 3 guys as opposed to 22?

These 22 guys can't execute SIMPLE calls effectively.

players from other teams can execute whether it's green-Ellis or Cassel. They have coaches who can make them execute. Only those clueless like you think that it's all on the players and that the coaches have nothing to do with putting players in siituations to succeed.

Like I said, you already gave up. no sense in talking to someone with a losers mentallity. You're just making crap up as you go along.

yordad
12-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Isn't it great how fumbles and sacks aren't accounted for in QB rating?

JP fumbled on his first snap of the game and then fumbled again later. Took 5 sacks.
Threw an INT. Couldn't get a free garbage time TD at the end of the game.

I love how QB rating doesn't tell the whole story.

JP was on the field for 38 offensive plays and was at fault for 8 negative plays. 1'll be nice here...Every fifth snap JP took, something bad happened that he was at fault for.The fumble was on a hand off. The DT nearly took the hand off. An unblocked DT nearly took a hand off and you want that to count towards JPs passer rating? LOL. His sacks and other fumble came with the game out of reach.

And, because he didn't get a garbage time TD you are using that for a reason why the passer rating doesn't tell the whole story? But, you are using the garbage time Int against him?

Some consistency in your argument would be nice.

zone
12-03-2008, 01:14 PM
JP has not once in his entire NFL career taken this team and carried it on his back, for all of Trent's downfalls this year, you can not make that statement about him, period.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 01:17 PM
I wasn't sure if they were top 5 but eitherways it's STILL proves you wrong. They had the top D then.

so what? He's a bills player. I support him and wish he'd do well just like I supported Robosack when he was behind the line. Nothing wrong with hoping your players would do well because if they do, they help the team win. I know you can't unerstand that.

you lie. The only time I blamed trent solely for a loss was agains the browns. STOP MAKING CRAP up. You always do that. Like JP, handed the ball to Lynch's thigh, BS! :coocoo:

in your head. Trents had a better team than JP. Trent had more continuity than JP.

players from other teams can execute whether it's green-Ellis or Cassel. They have coaches who can make them execute. Only those clueless like you think that it's all on the players and that the coaches have nothing to do with putting players in siituations to succeed.

Like I said, you already gave up. no sense in talking to someone with a losers mentallity. You're just making crap up as you go along.

Ok, originally you said top 5 D or top 10 D...now it's O? Make up your mind man. Christ.

Ok, support the players but not the coaches. Because the coaches aren't part of the organization. Got ya! :up:

Actually, I've said that JP in 05 had a better team than Trent does in 08. Good job again on screwing up, you're good at it.

The coaches are the one's who get the player to get a yard on 4th and 1? The coaches are the one's who get the player to actually hold on to the football and not fumble it? Great, so the players have ZERO accountability for anything, it's all coaching. Awesome. Or you think 3rd and 4th and 1 when we don't succeed we should call the opposite type of play.

Losers mentality? You're the one who still thinks JP can get the job done when he's proven time and time again he can't...you're the loser.

God, this is WAY too easy.

TacklingDummy
12-03-2008, 01:19 PM
I want JP to get at least one more start so the excuse mongers can come out one last time...I'm really going to miss that entertainment.

Problem is JP usually plays decent against Miami.
Except for the last time he faced them.

yordad
12-03-2008, 01:19 PM
JP has not once in his entire NFL career taken this team and carried it on his back, for all of Trent's downfalls this year, you can not make that statement about him, period.I didn't realize TE caught his own passes and played D. Thanks for clarifying in such an objective mannor.

Typ0
12-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Here is my prediction this week. JP will play as TE is hurt. On the first play from scrimmage JP will take the snap and run in the wrong direction towards the Fins end zone. He will do this because his sense of direction is off because he thinks he's playing in the CFL. He'll get down by their goal line and notice the lettering that says "FISH STINKS" all over the end zone and in a panic turn around and hurl the ball 75 yards towards our end zone in an attempt to throw the ball away. A fin CB will pick off this pass and run it back for a touchdown.

And about ten seconds later in the game day thread Justa will express how dumbfounded he is that DJ spent so much time practicing a play like that and called it in the game. He then will say there was a bad tomato on the whopper JP ate before the game so the burger king guy is responsible for his crappy performance.

justasportsfan
JP has not once in his entire NFL career taken this team and carried it on his back, for all of Trent's downfalls this year, you can not make that statement about him, period.

This is what I mean with some of you guys , you blast one qb to try and pump another qb who's been as crappy as the other.

I don't think carrying the team into a defeat vs. crappy teams like the browns is something to brag about. They both stunk. No one better the the other.

Typ0
Problem is JP usually plays decent against Miami.
Except for the last time he faced them.

there is a 50/50 chance JP will play like crap and you know it.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 01:29 PM
The fumble was on a hand off. The DT nearly took the hand off. An unblocked DT nearly took a hand off and you want that to count towards JPs passer rating? LOL. His sacks and other fumble came with the game out of reach.

And, because he didn't get a garbage time TD you are using that for a reason why the passer rating doesn't tell the whole story? But, you are using the garbage time Int against him?

Some consistency in your argument would be nice.

There's plenty of consistency, you just don't wanna see it, because JP is the golden boy in your mind.

8 negative plays that he's responsible for out of 38 snaps...only ONE of those negative plays counted against his QB rating, the INT.

The game is 34-17 early in the 4th quarter...Losman is sacked and fumbles which gives the Cardinals a drive to go 19 yards and put up another TD. Is the game out of reach with 14 minutes left and down 17 prior to the fumble?

Next drive...First and 10...JP sacked....2nd and what could have been 50 it wouldn't have mattered...JP sacked. 3rd down garbage pass to Evans for some yards that's short of the first...Punt. Is the game out of reach when you're down 24 with 10:30 left?

Next drive Losman throws an INT. Is the game out of reach down 24 with 7:30 left?

At the start of the 4th quarter, we were still in this game. JP did anything and everything he could to ensure we had no chance at making it even interesting

The point on the garbage time is, teams give you plays and free yards all over the place when the game is out of reach and you have no chance. Losman couldn't even find openings to move the team into the endzone when the opposition doesn't care anymore what you do. And even better is on this garbage time drive, he gets sacked. :rofl:

zone
12-03-2008, 01:29 PM
I didn't realize TE caught his own passes and played D. Thanks for clarifying in such an objective mannor.
I figured it was an appropriate clarification to anyone who has seen both QB's play in this league.

The fact that this is even a subject to object on is ludicrous.

Do you really expect anyone to sit hear and believe that JP only played that way because he didn't get first team rep's during practice that week? Someone should spend a little more time thinking up there own point of view rather than listing to the erroneous game day announcers.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 01:31 PM
I didn't realize TE caught his own passes and played D. Thanks for clarifying in such an objective mannor.

So you're not one of those people who believe in the philosophy of "a good player elevates the play of those around him" meanwhile "a bad player lowers the level of play of those around him," right?

yordad
12-03-2008, 01:32 PM
8 negative plays that he's responsible for out of 38 snaps...only ONE of those negative plays counted against his QB rating, the INT.

None of which were JPs fault with the game anywhere in reach.

yordad
12-03-2008, 01:33 PM
So you're not one of those people who believe in the philosophy of "a good player elevates the play of those around him" meanwhile "a bad player lowers the level of play of those around him," right?"But the coach does neither", right?

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 01:34 PM
None of which were JPs fault with the game anywhere in reach.

Alright so down 17 points with 14 minutes left the game is out of reach.

Thanks for clarifying.

Especially playing against a team who gave up 58 points or whatever the week prior to the Jets and have an absolutely atrocious pass D.

yordad
12-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Do you really expect anyone to sit hear and believe that JP only played that way because he didn't get first team rep's during practice that week? Someone should spend a little more time thinking up there own point of view rather than listing to the erroneous game day announcers.What? LOL, you can't be talking to me. I am the master of forming my own opinions. NTM, I didn't say any of that crap. But good point.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 01:36 PM
"But the coach does neither", right?

Personally, I think the coach gets more out of these players than how good they actually are.

There is no way that this team should have been a 7 win team last year.

At the same token I don't think he's gonna take you to that next level either.

And no, I don't endorse he stays next year.

I can't guarantee you that the team last year under Mularkey would have won maybe 4 games.

zone
12-03-2008, 01:38 PM
This is what I mean with some of you guys , you blast one qb to try and pump another qb who's been as crappy as the other.

I don't think carrying the team into a defeat vs. crappy teams like the browns is something to brag about. They both stunk. No one better the the other.
Because the fact remains that I have 0 confidence that we will win a game that JP is playing in.

With Trent in I believe good things can happen. Is that to say that bad things won't happen along the way? No, but I would rather have a QB capable of making play to win the game then one guaranteed to make bad plays that are bound to lose it.

yordad
12-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Alright so down 17 points with 14 minutes left the game is out of reach.

Thanks for clarifying.

Especially playing against a team who gave up 58 points or whatever the week prior to the Jets and have an absolutely atrocious pass D.Did you see the awesome way our D was playing? We could have scored TDs from there on out and still lost.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Did you see the awesome way our D was playing? We could have scored TDs from there on out and still lost.

Did you see how after JP became his usual turnover and negative play machine that for one of the Cards TDs they had to go 19 yards?

Or did you see how after the Royal fumble, they went 8 yards for a FG?

It was 34-17 when JP got sacked and fumbled...the Cards went 19 yards for their last points of the game. You're gonna fault the D on that one?

Hell, you're gonna fault the D on their last 10 points, considering they gave up 27 yards which netted 10 points?

And, no the FG wasn't JP's fault...it was dumbass Royal's.

BUT, they were still in the game after that point.

And if we did score points in between, after the JP pick, the Cards moved 17 yards. If they needed points, they would have had another FG.

zone
12-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Forget about the Arizona game, take last weeks game as the prime example. Score and the game is tied. Hit Evans when he is wide open for the touchdown from the 7 yard line or tuck the ball away and run it in the end zone before the pocket has completely collapsed on you.

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Here is my prediction this week. JP will play as TE is hurt. On the first play from scrimmage JP will take the snap and run in the wrong direction towards the Fins end zone. He will do this because his sense of direction is off because he thinks he's playing in the CFL. He'll get down by their goal line and notice the lettering that says "FISH STINKS" all over the end zone and in a panic turn around and hurl the ball 75 yards towards our end zone in an attempt to throw the ball away. A fin CB will pick off this pass and run it back for a touchdown.

And about ten seconds later in the game day thread Justa will express how dumbfounded he is that DJ spent so much time practicing a play like that and called it in the game. He then will say there was a bad tomato on the whopper JP ate before the game so the burger king guy is responsible for his crappy performance.
:rofl:
Stop sniffing the dirty baby diapers typo. you're the only one in the world that thinks losing to crappy teams is a winning culture :coocoo:

justasportsfan
12-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Ok, originally you said top 5 D or top 10 D...now it's O? Make up your mind man. Christ..

I wasn't sure if they were top 5 but eitherways it's STILL proves you wrong. They had the top D then. .. thats D. boy are you're that stupid.

Ok, support the players but not the coaches. Because the coaches aren't part of the organization. Got ya! :up:.. again, I've stated several times it's goes hand in hand. you're gettting dumber by the post.

Actually, I've said that JP in 05 had a better team than Trent does in 08. Good job again on screwing up, you're good at it.:.. Only those who are barinless think that Bennie Anderson is Better than Dockery and co.

The coaches are the one's who get the player to get a yard on 4th and 1? The coaches are the one's who get the player to actually hold on to the football and not fumble it? Great, so the players have ZERO accountability for anything, it's all coaching. Awesome. Or you think 3rd and 4th and 1 when we don't succeed we should call the opposite type of play. . if you knew anything about football, coaches can call plays in that won't lead to 4th and 1's, But before you start making crap up, players do also have to execute. So once again befiore your brain freezes over, good coaching and good players go hand in hand in having a successful team.

Losers mentality? You're the one who still thinks JP can get the job done when he's proven time and time again he can't...you're the loser.

God, this is WAY too easy.
man you're stupid. Where did I say JP can get it done?
I thought so,. When you can't argue you make crap up and make up lies.

I'll be waiting for the next crap you're going to make up.FTY "Jp handed it to Lynch's thigh" :roflmao: Classic lies.

YOu can spread you legs now and give up. Thats what you did with the browns and that's what you're doing with the bills. You're a crappy fan.

PECKERWOOD
12-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Trent will be here next year, Lossman won't. :rolleyes:

I bet you if Losman rebounded and started lighting it up, he would get resigned.

mybills
12-03-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm not reading this whole thread, but I can see JP playing instead of Trent. If it's a fake groin injury, they have to make it look good by keeping him out another week. If it's real, they have to keep him out.

I also don't see JP playing too bad, considering that he plays bad one game, good the next, then bad again..with a half game of bad outta the way, he'll play good, then I'd like to see Hamdan get some reps in the 4th Qtr.

yordad
12-03-2008, 02:57 PM
I'm not reading this whole thread, but I can see JP playing instead of Trent. If it's a fake groin injury, they have to make it look good by keeping him out another week. If it's real, they have to keep him out.

I also don't see JP playing too bad, considering that he plays bad one game, good the next, then bad again..with a half game of bad outta the way, he'll play good, then I'd like to see Hamdan get some reps in the 4th Qtr.Hamden will get snaps if JP starts..... in the forth quarter, he will get to take a knee with the Bills up by double digits.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 03:14 PM
thats D. boy are you're that stupid.
again, I've stated several times it's goes hand in hand. you're gettting dumber by the post.
Only those who are barinless think that Bennie Anderson is Better than Dockery and co.

if you knew anything about football, coaches can call plays in that won't lead to 4th and 1's, But before you start making crap up, players do also have to execute. So once again befiore your brain freezes over, good coaching and good players go hand in hand in having a successful team.

man you're stupid. Where did I say JP can get it done?
I thought so,. When you can't argue you make crap up and make up lies.

I'll be waiting for the next crap you're going to make up.FTY "Jp handed it to Lynch's thigh" :roflmao: Classic lies.

YOu can spread you legs now and give up. Thats what you did with the browns and that's what you're doing with the bills. You're a crappy fan.

I'm stupid? You're the one thinking that had a top 5 or 10, one of the two, because you're not sure...one week after they gave up 56 to the Jets.

The coaches do call plays that are SUPPOSED to pick up first downs before fourth down. Third and 1 and you run up the middle, you SHOULD execute well enough to pick it up. We don't...it's so obvious we can't execute those we start going into shotgun now. The coaching has ZERO confidence in our interior blocking on third and short that we just go pass happy. Who's fault is that? The coaching or the players? Don't worry, it's rhetorical.

Look at how McGahee performed in 2005. Look at how Lynch has performed now. If you're even dumb enough to argue that Lynch has outperformed McGahee, I'd love to see you try. What helps most in the running game? Newsflash...BLOCKING.

Look at the passing game when Losman gets to play now, compared to 2005. He gets sacked just as frequently now as he did then. TE tends to get rid of the ball faster, hence why his sack totals are down. Losman has been sacked more times a game the past two seasons under this "awesome" o-line than Holcomb was in 05 behind a "crappy" o-line.

But you're right the line play is better now than then...go smoke another one.

You've contended for YEARS JP could get it done with better weapons, better line, better coaching. Remember 3 years ago when I and others were calling him a bust and people like you said he would be ok? Who was right back then? Not you. And you're still not right on him now. You've blamed everyone around him for his failures. And have since 05.

JP hit Lynch with the football on that handoff in the thigh, period. You can choose to ignore FACT because it proves your golden boy can't do simple elementary things.

Why should I spread my legs? You've obviously done enough spreading your legs for JP for everyone.

Like I said, when he goes off to Canada next year, you can go right with him.