How many of you won't watch the game with Losman as the starter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

How many of you won't watch the game with Losman as the starter?

I'm sorry but I will not waste my time watching him play. This will be the first time I will deliberately be missing a game. The last time was 1984.
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Re: How many of you won't watch the game with Losman as the starter?

I will watch the game regardless, I didn't pay an assload of money not to.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
      I'm sorry but I will not waste my time watching him play. This will be the first time I will deliberately be missing a game. The last time was 1984.
      Nobody cares if you are not watching it or not. Fact is, the team does not have a better record with Trent than it does with JP over the last two years. Fact is, Trent has been pretty bad since the Cardinals game and has been playing no better than JP ever did.
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
        I will watch the game regardless, I didn't pay an assload of money not to.
        Sorry that you have a $$$ committment.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I watch every game, regardless. Last week I went to the Skins game, but I successfully avoided the score and watched the Bills game as soon as I got home.

I watched every game in the 3-13 season and I'll watch every game this season. Win, lose or draw, we only get 16 a year.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            Nobody cares if you are not watching it or not. Fact is, the team does not have a better record with Trent than it does with JP over the last two years. Fact is, Trent has been pretty bad since the Cardinals game and has been playing no better than JP ever did.
            You can honestly sit here and tell me the team plays the same with Losman vs. Edwards?

Comment

• acehole
              • Jan 2006

Time well spent watching Trent stink up the place is better?

Got it.

I am afraid you will be missing a bunch of games with Edwards injury prone status.

What does he have now?

A pulled vag lip?
              Hated by the stupid..
              Loved by their moms.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Screw that, I'm still watching the game. I haven't missed a Bills game in almost seven years and I don't plan on starting now

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Only ASS HOLES don't watch Bills games.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                    Only ASS HOLES don't watch Bills games.

Comment

• Philagape
                      WIN NOW
                      • Jul 2002

I've watched Ferragamo, Mathison, Collins, Hobert, Johnson, Van Pelt and Bledsoe, and I've lived through that, so I'll manage.
                      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                        Zero for Zero!
                        • Mar 2003

You can honestly sit here and tell me the team plays the same with Losman vs. Edwards?
                        The last six games they have.

Hell, at least they got a FG out of JP last week. The Trent offense was shutout for a half against San Fran.
                        And I can tell you the records are the same and that Trent has one victory as a starter against a team that finished the season with a winning record.

Is that much better?
                        Originally posted by mysticsoto
                        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

The last six games they have.

Hell, at least they got a FG out of JP last week. The Trent offense was shutout for a half against San Fran.
                          And I can tell you the records are the same and that Trent has one victory as a starter against a team that finished the season with a winning record.

Is that much better?
                          Yeah, until one of them figures out how to get the ball in the end zone neither is going to amount to much. I didn't know about the record thing though that you mentioned in another post (both are 7-9), good find Doc.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by acehole
                            Time well spent watching Trent stink up the place is better?

Got it.

I am afraid you will be missing a bunch of games with Edwards injury prone status.

What does he have now?

A pulled vag lip?
                            In 4 years Losman couldn't muster up a better passer rating than what Edwards has right now.

What is Edward's record as the starter?

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                              • Feb 2005

Right on.

In fact, I think the game might be more entertaining with Losman behind center. His play is so erratic that it keeps me interested to see what he does next. It's often bad, but occasionally he makes a really good play out of nothing or the big bomb that has you shaking your head.

Comment

Working...
                              X