PDA

View Full Version : Jauron is trying to save his jo (Re: Edwards)

BillsWin
12-03-2008, 03:59 PM
I have a feeling. Call it a hunch, that they are thinking Losman will kinda cause a spark, and that Trent's injury isn't that bad.

He said for himself, he's just sore.

Anyone else think this seems alittle fishy?

I hope that with all the 1st team reps, that if Losman starts he lights it up.

Him and Evans have always been Dolphin killers together.

THATHURMANATOR
12-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Why would putting in a **** hole Losman be a move a guy trying to save his job would make?

PECKERWOOD
12-03-2008, 04:05 PM
You're kind of late, I posted this right after the game:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=166097&highlight=jauron+lying

gr8slayer
12-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Why would putting in a **** hole Losman be a move a guy trying to save his job would make?
Who knows, if they are on an even level in Jauron's mind perhaps Losman just looks like the better QB in practice this week.

DMBcrew36
12-03-2008, 04:09 PM
I have a feeling. Call it a hunch, that they are thinking Losman will kinda cause a spark, and that Trent's injury isn't that bad.

I hope Losman sucks and we lose. I hope he sucks so we don't have to hear any talk about how maybe he should stick around after this year. He needs to be 100% gone. I hope we lose because we're going nowhere this year. We aren't making the playoffs anyways and we might as well just lose out for a higher draft pick.

The team gains nothing by Losman playing well. The team gains nothing by winning.

gr8slayer
12-03-2008, 04:10 PM
I hope Losman sucks and we lose. I hope he sucks so we don't have to hear any talk about how maybe he should stick around after this year. He needs to be 100% gone. I hope we lose because we're going nowhere this year. We aren't making the playoffs anyways and we might as well just lose out for a higher draft pick.

The team gains nothing by Losman playing well. The team gains nothing by winning.Damn, what a losers mentality.

DMBcrew36
12-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Damn, what a losers mentality.

I'm telling it like it is. I'd rather sacrifice this year for next year, since this year is basically screwed. It's all but certain they will miss the playoffs. Why ruin our shot at a top draft pick who can make an immediate impact next year?

Thank about it and maybe that little light will come on for you. It's not that hard.

gr8slayer
12-03-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm telling it like it is. I'd rather sacrifice this year for next year, since this year is basically screwed.

Thank about it and maybe that little light will come on for you.
I will never go into anything in life saying; "I hope we/I lose." Not a damn thing positive comes from losing.

DMBcrew36
12-03-2008, 04:20 PM
I will never go into anything in life saying; "I hope we/I lose." Not a damn thing positive comes from losing.

Geez. Don't get all mental. I'm talking about 4 football games, not life, and definitely not my life. Open your mind a little. Will the Bills gain anything from winning any of these last 4 games?

gr8slayer
12-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Geez. Don't get all mental. I'm talking about 4 football games, not life, and definitely not my life. Open your mind a little. Will the Bills gain anything from winning any of these last 4 games?
If the Bills win the remaining four games and the Jets and Pats drop a few then absolutely. Is it unlikely to happen? Sure, but so was a sixth seed winning the Super Bowl, didn't stop the Steelers from doing it though.

cocamide
12-03-2008, 04:23 PM

What do you expect him to say? When you strain a muscle, it gets sore. If he tries to play too early, he'll probably tear the damn thing. If Jauron wants Losman in to give the team a spark then he's much dumber than I ever imagined. Joey Porter will make Losman his b***h.

If we're going to start talking about conspiracy theories, let's at least talk about some interesting ones.

HHURRICANE

That was Losman who played the second half of the 49rs game? The same guy who got sacked 3 times after the o-line had the most snaps without a sack in the league? That guy?

People are just plain stupid around here.

gr8slayer
By the way, since when is Losman officially starting? I must have missed something....

Philagape
12-03-2008, 04:24 PM
If that's the plan, it won't work. Losman may "light it up" for a game like before, but it's never lasted. His career has always been one step forward, two steps back.

HHURRICANE
12-03-2008, 04:30 PM
If that's the plan, it won't work. Losman may "light it up" for a game like before, but it's never lasted. His career has always been one step forward, two steps back.

BINGO.

don137
12-03-2008, 06:35 PM

Have you seen the decisions of the head coach lately? Now you have your answer. Good football decisions is not exactly is fortay.

Owen DeBoard
12-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Will the bills gain anything from havin a better draft pick?

Jeff1220
12-04-2008, 08:24 AM
I'd never sacrifice wins for a higher pick!
Star, impact players can be found at all levels of the 1st round (and the draft as a whole), you just have to have the guys who know who they are. You can go 3-13 and draft a Mike Williams w/the #4 pick, or you could make the playoffs and draft Ed Reed w/#24. A high draft slot guarantees nothing, just as a low one concedes nothing.

justasportsfan
12-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Even if we get a high pick but the player we need is taken before we pick and then we take another player then people will be saying we reached.

We take the BPA then it's a whole different *****fest.

We all forget how Mike WIlliams turned out too.

Screw playing for a high pick. You play to win, always.