Jauron is trying to save his jo (Re: Edwards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Jauron is trying to save his jo (Re: Edwards)

I have a feeling. Call it a hunch, that they are thinking Losman will kinda cause a spark, and that Trent's injury isn't that bad.

He said for himself, he's just sore.

Anyone else think this seems alittle fishy?

I hope that with all the 1st team reps, that if Losman starts he lights it up.

Him and Evans have always been Dolphin killers together.
    I am The Batman.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Jauron is trying to save his jo (Re: Edwards)

Why would putting in a **** hole Losman be a move a guy trying to save his job would make?

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

You're kind of late, I posted this right after the game:

I tried making this thread twice now but something isn't working right... Um.. I wanted a public poll, do you think Jauron was lying about Edwards' groin injury so he wouldn't have to face criticism for putting Losman in?

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
        Why would putting in a **** hole Losman be a move a guy trying to save his job would make?
        Who knows, if they are on an even level in Jauron's mind perhaps Losman just looks like the better QB in practice this week.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsWin
          I have a feeling. Call it a hunch, that they are thinking Losman will kinda cause a spark, and that Trent's injury isn't that bad.

I hope Losman sucks and we lose. I hope he sucks so we don't have to hear any talk about how maybe he should stick around after this year. He needs to be 100% gone. I hope we lose because we're going nowhere this year. We aren't making the playoffs anyways and we might as well just lose out for a higher draft pick.

The team gains nothing by Losman playing well. The team gains nothing by winning.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
            I hope Losman sucks and we lose. I hope he sucks so we don't have to hear any talk about how maybe he should stick around after this year. He needs to be 100% gone. I hope we lose because we're going nowhere this year. We aren't making the playoffs anyways and we might as well just lose out for a higher draft pick.

The team gains nothing by Losman playing well. The team gains nothing by winning.
            Damn, what a losers mentality.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dreadnought94
              Damn, what a losers mentality.
              I'm telling it like it is. I'd rather sacrifice this year for next year, since this year is basically screwed. It's all but certain they will miss the playoffs. Why ruin our shot at a top draft pick who can make an immediate impact next year?

Thank about it and maybe that little light will come on for you. It's not that hard.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

I'm telling it like it is. I'd rather sacrifice this year for next year, since this year is basically screwed.

Thank about it and maybe that little light will come on for you.
                I will never go into anything in life saying; "I hope we/I lose." Not a damn thing positive comes from losing.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dreadnought94
                  I will never go into anything in life saying; "I hope we/I lose." Not a damn thing positive comes from losing.
                  Geez. Don't get all mental. I'm talking about 4 football games, not life, and definitely not my life. Open your mind a little. Will the Bills gain anything from winning any of these last 4 games?

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Geez. Don't get all mental. I'm talking about 4 football games, not life, and definitely not my life. Open your mind a little. Will the Bills gain anything from winning any of these last 4 games?
                    If the Bills win the remaining four games and the Jets and Pats drop a few then absolutely. Is it unlikely to happen? Sure, but so was a sixth seed winning the Super Bowl, didn't stop the Steelers from doing it though.

Comment

• cocamide
                      • Oct 2006

What do you expect him to say? When you strain a muscle, it gets sore. If he tries to play too early, he'll probably tear the damn thing. If Jauron wants Losman in to give the team a spark then he's much dumber than I ever imagined. Joey Porter will make Losman his b***h.

If we're going to start talking about conspiracy theories, let's at least talk about some interesting ones.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

That was Losman who played the second half of the 49rs game? The same guy who got sacked 3 times after the o-line had the most snaps without a sack in the league? That guy?

People are just plain stupid around here.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

By the way, since when is Losman officially starting? I must have missed something....

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

If that's the plan, it won't work. Losman may "light it up" for a game like before, but it's never lasted. His career has always been one step forward, two steps back.
                            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
                              If that's the plan, it won't work. Losman may "light it up" for a game like before, but it's never lasted. His career has always been one step forward, two steps back.
                              BINGO.

Comment

Working...
                              X