• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Roy, what a boozer

NOTHING SURPRISES ME ANYMORE.
    So the other night, awesome Cari emails me with these pictures, right? and she's all, I just don't know what to make of them (the rest of the mess can been seen HERE over in her hood). So I'm here to help her out.

Why, Cari, it's Derek Roy, continuing to successfully slay the dragon called "dignity" and be a sterling example of the kind of quiet respectability and stateliness that are so synonymous with the name "Derek Roy".

Seriously this picture only makes me think two things:

1. other Sabres players really need to start doing stupid **** because Derek is boring me now and I have almost as many Derek Roy tags as I do MIKE RYAN and that just should not be, so I would appreciate it if once - JUST ONCE - maybe Ryan Miller could help me out here by getting drunk and vomiting on someone (maybe Bucky Gleason?) but obviously Ryan Miller doesn't care about me enough to do that; and

2. Nothing about Derek Roy shocks me anymore. You would literally have to send me a picture of him in the middle of a gangbang with a bunch of midgets dressed like Abraham Lincoln, and in the background Jaroslav Spacek is riding by on a purple tricycle with a big sign that says, "You can do it, Derek!" for me to even bat an eye anymore.

http://mysafetyisharvard.blogspot.co...e-anymore.html
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Roy + Men?

Roy isn't gay. Just a drunken idiot.

D & S Sports

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Re: Roy, what a boozer

Does he live with Connolly? Cause that would clarify a rumor I heard about the two (not gay, just slut related haha)
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

We've all made drunken idiots out of ourselves, although letting another dude grab your junk takes it to another level.

I don't really care as long as he's not doing it when he has a game the next day. If he's playing like **** cuz he's tired and hung over, **** him.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

This **** might be funny is Derek had 18 goals this year and the Sabres were 17-5...

Comment

• rbochan
            Zamboni Driver
            • Jun 2008

At least he's scoring somewhere.
            ...Rob

The American Dream isn't an SUV and a house in the suburbs;
            it's Don't Tread On Me.

Comment

• mchurchfie
              • Jul 2002

Nothing about Derek Roy shocks me anymore. You would literally have to send me a picture of him in the middle of a gangbang with a bunch of midgets dressed like Abraham Lincoln, and in the background Jaroslav Spacek is riding by on a purple tricycle with a big sign that says, "You can do it, Derek!" for me to even bat an eye anymore.

Now that's some funny ****. Spacek riding by on a purple tricycle.
              My Band
              daveviterna.com

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

Dude is it gay?
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                  • Jul 2002

That one picture is pretty disturbing.
                  My Band
                  daveviterna.com

Comment

• SabreEleven
                    • Aug 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                    That one picture is pretty disturbing.
                    yea, that is pretty disturbing...the dude isn't cup checking Derek, he is flat out grabbing... That is gay even by Church's standards..

Comment

Working...
                    X