PDA

View Full Version : Roy, what a boozer

JD
12-03-2008, 05:13 PM
NOTHING SURPRISES ME ANYMORE.
So the other night, awesome Cari emails me with these pictures, right? and she's all, I just don't know what to make of them (the rest of the mess can been seen HERE over in her hood). So I'm here to help her out.

Why, Cari, it's Derek Roy, continuing to successfully slay the dragon called "dignity" and be a sterling example of the kind of quiet respectability and stateliness that are so synonymous with the name "Derek Roy".

Seriously this picture only makes me think two things:

1. other Sabres players really need to start doing stupid **** because Derek is boring me now and I have almost as many Derek Roy tags as I do MIKE RYAN and that just should not be, so I would appreciate it if once - JUST ONCE - maybe Ryan Miller could help me out here by getting drunk and vomiting on someone (maybe Bucky Gleason?) but obviously Ryan Miller doesn't care about me enough to do that; and

2. Nothing about Derek Roy shocks me anymore. You would literally have to send me a picture of him in the middle of a gangbang with a bunch of midgets dressed like Abraham Lincoln, and in the background Jaroslav Spacek is riding by on a purple tricycle with a big sign that says, "You can do it, Derek!" for me to even bat an eye anymore.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cHPFws-UkY4/STUHCIjcCDI/AAAAAAAABas/0bcZEWzm3zo/s400/derekwhat.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_n6iQk_-7b2g/STQEt0Ug4kI/AAAAAAAAAJo/kjwSvch-Sjo/s400/n513364979_74748_3255.jpg

http://mysafetyisharvard.blogspot.co...e-anymore.html

RockStar36
12-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Roy isn't gay. Just a drunken idiot.

JD
12-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Does he live with Connolly? Cause that would clarify a rumor I heard about the two (not gay, just slut related haha)

OpIv37
12-03-2008, 09:09 PM
We've all made drunken idiots out of ourselves, although letting another dude grab your junk takes it to another level.

I don't really care as long as he's not doing it when he has a game the next day. If he's playing like **** cuz he's tired and hung over, **** him.

SabreEleven
12-03-2008, 09:53 PM
This **** might be funny is Derek had 18 goals this year and the Sabres were 17-5...

rbochan
12-04-2008, 07:16 AM
At least he's scoring somewhere.

mchurchfie
12-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Nothing about Derek Roy shocks me anymore. You would literally have to send me a picture of him in the middle of a gangbang with a bunch of midgets dressed like Abraham Lincoln, and in the background Jaroslav Spacek is riding by on a purple tricycle with a big sign that says, "You can do it, Derek!" for me to even bat an eye anymore.

:roflmao:Now that's some funny ****. Spacek riding by on a purple tricycle.:roflmao:

The King
12-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Dude is it gay?

mchurchfie
12-04-2008, 11:16 AM
That one picture is pretty disturbing.

SabreEleven
12-04-2008, 11:26 AM
That one picture is pretty disturbing.
yea, that is pretty disturbing...the dude isn't cup checking Derek, he is flat out grabbing...:limp: That is gay even by Church's standards..