PDA

View Full Version : When do the brown bags come out?

X-Era
12-03-2008, 05:17 PM
I implore any true Bills fan who is fed up to break out the brown bags and wear them over your heads.

Booing does not hold a candle to seeing scores of fans with bags over there heads. Everyone in the organization watching the game whether in the stadium or at home will see that on TV. But you may not hear booing over the TV depending on the situation.

If you want real change, you have to show your disgust in a way that cant be mistaken.

To me, the brown bags are a peaceful way to show its time for real change.

I hope that it happens but only when and if we are officially out of the playoffs. That may be during this next game if it goes bad... maybe we should be prepared and bring the bags.

I guess I still have to think "game on" until then.

Mr. Pink
12-03-2008, 05:22 PM
In another thread I said to place tape on the back of your coat, write on it FIRE DICK in big letters so they can be somewhat legible and anytime the Bills offense takes the field...turn your back to the field of play.

Even if only a tenth of fans do this, it'll be noticeable and will send a message to Ralphie.

life of faith
12-03-2008, 05:33 PM
You wanna wear a bag?, don't go to the game. Let others who actually enjoy football watch. Seriously you should never be embaressed or ashamed of the Bills.

X-Era
12-03-2008, 05:52 PM
You wanna wear a bag?, don't go to the game. Let others who actually enjoy football watch. Seriously you should never be embaressed or ashamed of the Bills.

Said by someone whos happy with mediocrity.

Sorry, I no longer am.

OpIv37
12-03-2008, 05:55 PM

We should be embarrassed by getting swept by the rest of our division so far this season.
We should be embarrassed about losing to Cleveland at home.
We should be embarrassed about only scoring 3 against SF and losing at home.
We should be embarrassed about squandering a 4-0 record to end up last in the division and barely clinging to wild card hopes.
we should be embarrassed about a 10 year playoff drought and 12 years since a playoff victory.

When the team performs at this pathetic level, we absolutely should be embarrassed and ashamed by this team. They are embarrassing themselves, the organizations, the fan and the city.

And to answer the original question, the brown bags should have come out after the Cleveland game.

SquishDaFish
12-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Everyone should wear one with FIRE DJ or SELL NOW RALPH in bold black magic Marker on the back

Nighthawk
12-03-2008, 09:20 PM
There should be and I expect fans to bring signs to the last true Bills home game against the Pats that read "Fire Jauron, bring in Cowher!" We as fans need to make it known that we are disgusted with the product and want a winner and want it now. People, show your displeasure for this coach...let your voices be heard!

TacklingDummy
12-03-2008, 09:26 PM
It's sad that you guys talk so much crap about Ralph. Any other owner would have moved the Bills a long time ago and don't be surprised when Ralph is gone that the new owner does move it.

We'll see how crappy you guys talk about Ralph then.

huck1974
12-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Just wear "GO DOLPHINS!":band:

JD
12-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Better yet, wear your hunting oranges so you get noticed more with the addition to the paper bag :up:

gr8slayer
12-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Said by someone whos happy with mediocrity.

Sorry, I no longer am.
You must not be from Buffalo.

SABURZFAN
12-04-2008, 07:50 AM
I implore any true Bills fan who is fed up to break out the brown bags and wear them over your heads.

the appropriate time to do so is when Lossman steps out on the field.

RockStar36
12-04-2008, 07:54 AM
Why wear a bag? Just close your eyes and pick a new team on top of the standings. It's the cool thing to do!

OpIv37
12-04-2008, 08:04 AM
It's sad that you guys talk so much crap about Ralph. Any other owner would have moved the Bills a long time ago and don't be surprised when Ralph is gone that the new owner does move it.

We'll see how crap you guys talk about Ralph then.

So our choices are mediocrity or nothing? **** that. Do it right or don't do it at all.

SABURZFAN
12-04-2008, 08:06 AM
Why wear a bag? Just close your eyes and pick a new team on top of the standings. It's the cool thing to do!

i would pick the Lions if i were him. they have to get good sometime soon, don't they? i mean Millen is gone now. :idunno:

THATHURMANATOR
12-04-2008, 08:07 AM
Why would I wear a stupid brown bag on my head and secondly where do I find one big enough for my dome? :thurm2: