PDA

View Full Version : Jauron accepts criticism during Bills meltdown

Philagape
12-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Jauron accepts criticism during Bills meltdown

By JOHN WAWROW, AP Sports Writer

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)—Bills coach Dick Jauron isn’t showing any signs of flinching for someone who suddenly finds himself on the hot seat.

With his familiar even-keel delivery, Jauron on Wednesday acknowledged the angry boos he heard from Bills fans following the team’s latest loss last weekend. In accepting the criticism directed his way, Jauron made it clear the buck for Buffalo’s ongoing meltdown stops with him.

“It’s part of the deal when you don’t win,” Jauron said. “You know when you don’t win that there’s going to be criticism and it’s going to be deserved. So you go on. You try to improve and you try to do the things that’ll make everyone happy: And that’s win football games.”
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bills-jauron&prov=ap&type=lgns

Later on, the story says he's in "the final year of his contract."

shelby
12-04-2008, 04:13 AM
:blah: Actions speak louder than words....

Dujek
12-04-2008, 04:16 AM
That's big of him.

Win out or GTFO.

!Papacrunk!
12-04-2008, 07:28 AM
didn't the article say that the team got booed and pelted with debris?

RockStar36
12-04-2008, 07:29 AM
This article is the most solid thing I've seen on his job status. Like I keep saying, it was never officially announced that he signed an extension which leads me to believe that after this year he is out. No need to fire, much like Gregg Williams, just let him walk at the end.

Jeff1220
12-04-2008, 07:38 AM
This article is the most solid thing I've seen on his job status. Like I keep saying, it was never officially announced that he signed an extension which leads me to believe that after this year he is out. No need to fire, much like Gregg Williams, just let him walk at the end.
:balloons: :rockout:

Dujek
12-04-2008, 07:42 AM
“I don’t think that it’s valid,” Evans said. “We respect him. We can communicate with him and we love him as a coach. I guess criticism comes all the time. But it’s nothing taken serious here.”

Nice. Maybe if you did take the criticism seriously the Bills season mightn't have gone to ****.

jamze132
12-04-2008, 07:44 AM
Even if we win out (:rofl:) I still want Jauron gone.

OpIv37
12-04-2008, 08:16 AM
“It’s part of the deal when you don’t win,” Jauron said. “You know when you don’t win that there’s going to be criticism and it’s going to be deserved. So you go on. You try to improve and you try to do the things that’ll make everyone happy: And that’s win football games.”

Does anyone talk in the second person voice more than Dick Jauron? He talks like he's writing a Choose Your Own Adventure novel.

If you choose to accept the criticism and take responsibility, turn to page 28.
If you choose to deflect blame to the players and their execution, turn to page 39.

jamze132
12-04-2008, 11:55 AM
He's definitely not my Dick. My dick is always excited. The Bills dick is limp.

justasportsfan
12-04-2008, 11:56 AM
The Bills dick is limp.
but he creates a winning culture.

yordad
12-04-2008, 12:11 PM
but he creates a winning culture.The only way this dead Dick is going to create any live culture is if they use the long stemmed swab and a petry dish.

SABURZFAN
12-04-2008, 12:36 PM
:z:

DynaPaul
12-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Well since he admits the criticism is well-deserved he shouldn't have any hard feelings when he walks at the end of the season.

Mad Max
12-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Jauron accepts criticism during Bills meltdown

The only thing I want Jauron to accept is his severance check.