PDA

View Full Version : I dunno about you....

Stewie
12-04-2008, 09:24 AM
... but I love the Bills. I am not a fairweather fan. I will root for JP this weekend. I will root for whoever is on the field. I will hate the dolphins, the patriots, and the jets. I will always back the bills. I hate that Bills fans are so fickle.

I hope JP hooks up with Lee this week, that will be entertaining.

:gobills:

gr8slayer
12-04-2008, 09:25 AM
I hope the Bills win this week too :up:

Jeff1220
12-04-2008, 09:27 AM
I love them too, but it's such an abusive relationship. They keep apologizing every offseason, making me believe thing will get better. I keep thinking they'll change, but then POW I get blindsided by another blow.

gr8slayer
12-04-2008, 09:29 AM
I love them too, but it's such an abusive relationship. They keep apologizing every offseason, making me believe thing will get better. I keep thinking they'll change, but then POW I get blindsided by another blow.
I compare it to be a beaten wife.

OpIv37
12-04-2008, 09:31 AM
I agree but I have to add one asterisk:

... but I love the Bills. I am not a fairweather fan. I will root for JP this weekend. I will root for whoever is on the field. I will hate the dolphins, the patriots, and the jets. I will always back the bills*. I hate that Bills fans are so fickle.

*=as long as the Bills remain in Buffalo. If they leave, all bets are off.

Jeff1220
12-04-2008, 09:31 AM
I compare it to be a beaten wife.
...that's the idea.

gr8slayer
12-04-2008, 09:32 AM
I agree but I have to add one asterisk:

*=as long as the Bills remain in Buffalo. If they leave, all bets are off.
The Bills are going nowhere.

Dujek
12-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Whoever is wearing the jersey I will cheer for, up to the point where they're sucking so badly I have to scream abuse at them instead.

I actually have a good feeling about the game this week, Jauron has surely realised that we can run on a 3-4 defense, even if we can't execute our passing game against it. Let Lynch run wild and the game is there for the taking.

And if we're in the red zone you hand the ball to 23, not 22.

gr8slayer
12-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Whoever is wearing the jersey I will cheer for, up to the point where they're sucking so badly I have to scream abuse at them instead.

I actually have a good feeling about the game this week, Jauron has surely realised that we can run on a 3-4 defense, even if we can't execute our passing game against it. Let Lynch run wild and the game is there for the taking.

I have the Bills winning this week :up:

justasportsfan
12-04-2008, 09:45 AM

Dick is gonna give them a taste of their own medicine by running the wildcat O . :ill:

Dujek
12-04-2008, 09:48 AM
Had a jokey discussion last week with a friend about the possibilities of the Bills running the Wildcat using McLovin'. The thing is, compared to some of the coaching decisions made against the 49ers, that now seems sensible.

justasportsfan
12-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Had a jokey discussion last week with a friend about the possibilities of the Bills running the Wildcat using McLovin'. The thing is, compared to some of the coaching decisions made against the 49ers, that now seems sensible.

there's PArrish too.

Stewie
12-04-2008, 09:50 AM
I also want to see what Roscoe might do in the wildcat.

OpIv37
12-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Roscoe got a carry on an end-around out of the Wildcat last week and I believe it went for 7-8 yards.

I actually thought it was a good play call, because the Bills have faked the end-around every time they've used the wildcat, but they had never actually handed it to the WR until that play. And it probably would have worked even better if Parrish was big enough to break an arm tackle.

SABURZFAN
12-04-2008, 10:06 AM
... but I love the Bills. I am not a fairweather fan. I will root for JP this weekend. I will root for whoever is on the field. I will hate the dolphins, the patriots, and the jets. I will always back the bills. I hate that Bills fans are so fickle.

i think Lossman has a better chance hooking up with Joey Porter.

RockStar36
12-04-2008, 10:07 AM
Roscoe got a carry on an end-around out of the Wildcat last week and I believe it went for 7-8 yards.

I actually thought it was a good play call, because the Bills have faked the end-around every time they've used the wildcat, but they had never actually handed it to the WR until that play. And it probably would have worked even better if Parrish was big enough to break an arm tackle.

Roscoe should get the ball more often, even if that is what it takes. He often times makes something happen out of nothing.

RockStar36
12-04-2008, 10:07 AM

Or holding the ball out in the open for Porter to take away.

gr8slayer
12-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Roscoe should get the ball more often, even if that is what it takes. He often times makes something happen out of nothing.
Couldn't agree more, the Bills need to start trying harder to get him the ball the way the Bears are getting Hester the ball more.

Historian
12-04-2008, 10:18 AM
:bf1:

Good!

Now that is settled:

Everybody...go out and neg a Fish Fan!!!!

Dr. Lecter
12-04-2008, 10:22 AM
I'll neg Lt!!!!!

cocamide
12-04-2008, 10:57 AM
I hope he gets the ball to Lee and Marshawn, our D plays well, and Lindell hits 5 fieldgoals. For some reason 1/2 of my fantasy team is Bills.

RockStar36
12-04-2008, 11:04 AM
I hope he gets the ball to Lee and Marshawn, our D plays well, and Lindell hits 5 fieldgoals. For some reason 1/2 of my fantasy team is Bills.

:homer:

jamze132
12-04-2008, 12:04 PM
I love the Bills. I hate losing.

BlackMetalNinja
12-04-2008, 02:03 PM

:gobills:But you can't watch it unless I let you :D:

Jan Reimers
12-04-2008, 02:17 PM
It's the old 80/20 rule with me. I love the Bills about 80% of the time, and hate them the other 20%. But lately, it's starting to go the other way.

justasportsfan
12-04-2008, 05:13 PM
we all know thats what you wish.

I'm hoping Porter isn't gonna get to JP like he did Trent for 2 sacks one for a safety that you are most likely blaming JP for.

DynaPaul
12-04-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm not lovin' the Bills right now but I am still a fan. As always I hope we squish the fish though this game isn't as important now as it was a few weeks ago.

Stewie
12-04-2008, 09:03 PM
But you can't watch it unless I let you :D:

I can use binoculars and stand on the grassy knoll behind your house

Chimpanze
12-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Of course I cheer for the Bills knowing full well that I cant wait for TE to come back.

The only thing JP will give me if he plays really well is another false ERECTION!

Michael82
12-04-2008, 09:11 PM

Squish the Fish! Kill them! As always, a Fin loss makes the week just so much better. :up:

:squish:

DBrown77
12-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Its so hard to be excited to watch the game this week knowing JP is in there. I can't stand watching him stand in the pocket for 3-4 seconds on every play. I dont think he has ever had a quick release

Dr. Lecter
12-04-2008, 09:32 PM
I can use binoculars and stand on the grassy knoll behind your house

Isn't that part of your routine on Friday nights regardless?

BlackMetalNinja
12-05-2008, 06:18 AM
I can use binoculars and stand on the grassy knoll behind your houseIn all honesty, you can stand outside and see the TV quite clearly... oh, and don't forget 4pm game this week :ill:

Stewie
12-05-2008, 07:42 AM
In all honesty, you can stand outside and see the TV quite clearly... oh, and don't forget 4pm game this week :ill:

actually, I will have to skip this week.. I will have my daughter.. knowing it's a 4pm start though, maybe I'll drop her off with her mom early... was going to drop her off at 6pm anyway...

Stewie
12-05-2008, 07:42 AM
Isn't that part of your routine on Friday nights regardless?
not always at BMN's house, though

BlackMetalNinja
12-05-2008, 07:49 AM
actually, I will have to skip this week.. I will have my daughter.. knowing it's a 4pm start though, maybe I'll drop her off with her mom early... was going to drop her off at 6pm anyway...Either way, just give me a headsup!

madness
12-05-2008, 08:28 AM
I'll neg Lt!!!!!

I'm guessing most people won't have the balls to neg a BZ favorite even though he's a fish fan.

gr8slayer
12-05-2008, 09:58 AM
I'm guessing most people won't have the balls to neg a BZ favorite even though he's a fish fan.
:rofl: "have the balls..." It's freaking fake reputation that means absolutely nothing.

HHURRICANE
12-05-2008, 10:29 AM

I think they are starting to beat the fanhood out of me. It's depressing and the idea of watching Losman play is just sickening.

I'd actually watch if they put Hamden out there but with Losman I already know what the game is going to look like.

madness
12-05-2008, 11:09 AM
:rofl: "have the balls..." It's freaking fake reputation that means absolutely nothing.

...and people would still be scared to do it.