PDA

View Full Version : If the Bills beat the Fins, Jets and Pats

Forward_Lateral
12-04-2008, 11:17 AM
It will take the sting out of this season for me. I could care less if they beat Denver, because, let's face it, if they do happen to win all 4 of the remaining games, they'll finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs, kicking us in the proverbial nutsack once again.

I'm not saying Jauron shouldn't be canned, but if the Bills somehow beat all 3 division rivals, I won't be quite as pissed as I am right now.

That being said, I think the chances of that happening are slim and none, and slim is jerking off in the closet.

RockStar36
12-04-2008, 11:19 AM
The only problem with that is if they beat those three teams Jauron has a good chance of staying.

OpIv37
12-04-2008, 11:28 AM
the ONLY thing that will salvage this season is winning out and getting the wild card. Anything else is utter failure after the 4-0 start.

jamze132
12-04-2008, 12:04 PM
The only problem with that is if they beat those three teams Jauron has a good chance of staying.
So we as fans are stuck between a rock and a hard place. I doubt we win out, hell, we'll probably get our asses spanked Sunday by the fish.

Even if we win out, make the playoffs and by the magic of Disney win a playoff game, I still want Jauron out. I just can't take anymore of his pressers.

Mitchy moo
12-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Slim is done, there is none.

Fin Fan In Cali
12-04-2008, 09:04 PM
It will take the sting out of this season for me. I could care less if they beat Denver, because, let's face it, if they do happen to win all 4 of the remaining games, they'll finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs, kicking us in the proverbial nutsack once again.

I'm not saying Jauron shouldn't be canned, but if the Bills somehow beat all 3 division rivals, I won't be quite as pissed as I am right now.

That being said, I think the chances of that happening are slim and none, and slim is jerking off in the closet.Best of luck on Sunday!

huck1974
12-04-2008, 09:56 PM
:banghead: