PDA

View Full Version : The players are going to dump the rest of this season & call it an injury....

Mitchy moo
12-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Lynch will have back trouble, Trent w/ Groin, then Evans will have a little ankle tweak and the list will go on. They will all be injuries that are unverifiable by medical standards but bother the players so. The team is obviously in disarray and the players will no longer play for this coach. No real reason to because of all the F-up's by the coaches so far.

So plan on us getting a higher draft pick and alot excuses of why we failed.

justasportsfan
12-04-2008, 02:28 PM
It's sad. Skoobs used to be the biggest homer.

Mitchy moo
12-04-2008, 02:32 PM
It's sad. Skoobs used to be the biggest homer.

I will always be a homer. The problem is the team is failing to win games against teams that are inferior on paper yet we cannot play well against them. When you are losing to teams that cannot make .500 you yourself will be at or below that mark at best.

I hope RW has to eat that extension and make the right choice to eliminate DJ and the coaching staff. They have done a P-poor job and should not be here whatsoever. We have sunk to new level of embarrassment in the sporting world, it's really upsetting.

DynaPaul
12-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Lynch will have back trouble, Trent w/ Groin, then Evans will have a little ankle tweak and the list will go on. They will all be injuries that are unverifiable by medical standards but bother the players so.

I think Schobel already started the trend though I hear he's supposed to play this week...