PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wishing now??

patmoran2006
12-04-2008, 04:47 PM
back in 2006 when we had some wildly spirited debates on who the Bills take, that marv levy would've been a keen reader of the Billszone message board and sided with a lot of people who said Jay Cutler would've been a great QB for Buffalo. With his arm, Jim Kelly cocky swagger and ability to play in this weather.

gr8slayer
12-04-2008, 04:48 PM
No thanks.

DraftBoy
12-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Pass on Cutler.

life of faith
12-04-2008, 04:58 PM
No Thanks. He just doesn't have any common sense and he disrepected every QB to ever play the game wih his rediculous comments earilier in the season.

trapezeus
12-04-2008, 05:00 PM
of all of his mistakes, levy's biggest mistake was DJ. it seems like the team actually can be competitive if it got the plays on time and had a better system on offense adn defense.

sdbillsfan2
12-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Don't really give a rats behind about what's past .. It's how big , and how long we have to endure screw ups in the future!
When your in a hole ,the first thing to do is Put down the shovel.
We need to fill holes from top to bottom with qualified people
So , until Ralph takes a dirt nap, the hole will remain open!

xXSpIkes5IXx
12-04-2008, 07:02 PM
There is would have, should have, could have situations in every draft. In the NFL, it is unrealistic to draft perfectly, however it is important to draft well in every draft.

Marv Levy got us good players in every draft, with a few steals along the way. Sure we could have had Cutler in '06. I would rather have him than Whitner. However, when you invest a first round pick in quarterback as we did in Losman, you can not give up on him after one season, period. Football is a business, and at that time drafting a quarterback when you had a young QB with just one half season of starting experience, you cant draft another one without further setting your team back.

I think Trent will be just fine as our QB, everyone here is overreacting as usual. Edwards as well as the coaching staff are at fault for not making enough adjustment's offensively for the looks defenses started throwing at us.

Im as mad as any other fan that this will be year #9 without playoffs However, lets all take it easy, and make rational arguments.

paladin warrior
12-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Superbowl and Bills win 19-0 stright.. I wish in the future

djjimkelly
12-04-2008, 07:10 PM
i wish they would have stuck with the JP plan throughout

Yasgur's Farm
12-04-2008, 07:12 PM
There is would have, should have, could have situations in every draft. In the NFL, it is unrealistic to draft perfectly, however it is important to draft well in every draft.

Marv Levy got us good players in every draft, with a few steals along the way. Sure we could have had Cutler in '06. I would rather have him than Whitner. However, when you invest a first round pick in quarterback as we did in Losman, you can not give up on him after one season, period. Football is a business, and at that time drafting a quarterback when you had a young QB with just one half season of starting experience, you cant draft another one without further setting your team back.

I think Trent will be just fine as our QB, everyone here is overreacting as usual. Edwards as well as the coaching staff are at fault for not making enough adjustment's offensively for the looks defenses started throwing at us.

Im as mad as any other fan that this will be year #9 without playoffs However, lets all take it easy, and make rational arguments.Asof'nlutely... I remember watching Jason Witten drop in the 2003 draft... I thought he would be an outstanding addition to the Bills. Of course, we would have had to have drafted him in round 2 in place of Kelsay.

Nighthawk
12-04-2008, 07:29 PM

Yeah, that would've done a lot! That's plain stupid.

Oaf
12-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Yeah, that would've done a lot! That's plain stupid.
Well, we wouldn't be any worse than we are now and now we never know what it would have been like if we stuck with JP like NY stuck with Eli.

PECKERWOOD
12-04-2008, 08:20 PM

:rofl:

C'mon dude, it's over with. Nobody believes in Losman anymore! My signature is partially a display of my poor sense of humor because I actually thought Losman was the guy at one point! hahahahah!

gr8slayer
12-04-2008, 08:24 PM
:rofl:

C'mon dude, it's over with. Nobody believes in Losman anymore! My signature is partially a display of my poor sense of humor because I actually thought Losman was the guy at one point! hahahahah!
Honestly though, it can't get much worse than what Edwars has offered to this point in the season. I can't say that I'm angry about Losman getting the nod this week.