• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Anyone wishing now??

back in 2006 when we had some wildly spirited debates on who the Bills take, that marv levy would've been a keen reader of the Billszone message board and sided with a lot of people who said Jay Cutler would've been a great QB for Buffalo. With his arm, Jim Kelly cocky swagger and ability to play in this weather.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Anyone wishing now??

No thanks.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Pass on Cutler.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• life of faith
        Senior Zoner
        • Sep 2008

No Thanks. He just doesn't have any common sense and he disrepected every QB to ever play the game wih his rediculous comments earilier in the season.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

of all of his mistakes, levy's biggest mistake was DJ. it seems like the team actually can be competitive if it got the plays on time and had a better system on offense adn defense.

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
            • Apr 2005

Don't really give a rats behind about what's past .. It's how big , and how long we have to endure screw ups in the future!
            When your in a hole ,the first thing to do is Put down the shovel.
            We need to fill holes from top to bottom with qualified people
            So , until Ralph takes a dirt nap, the hole will remain open!

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• xXSpIkes5IXx
              • Mar 2006

There is would have, should have, could have situations in every draft. In the NFL, it is unrealistic to draft perfectly, however it is important to draft well in every draft.

Marv Levy got us good players in every draft, with a few steals along the way. Sure we could have had Cutler in '06. I would rather have him than Whitner. However, when you invest a first round pick in quarterback as we did in Losman, you can not give up on him after one season, period. Football is a business, and at that time drafting a quarterback when you had a young QB with just one half season of starting experience, you cant draft another one without further setting your team back.

I think Trent will be just fine as our QB, everyone here is overreacting as usual. Edwards as well as the coaching staff are at fault for not making enough adjustment's offensively for the looks defenses started throwing at us.

Im as mad as any other fan that this will be year #9 without playoffs However, lets all take it easy, and make rational arguments.

Comment

• paladin warrior
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Oct 2004

Superbowl and Bills win 19-0 stright.. I wish in the future

Comment

• djjimkelly
                  • Apr 2003

i wish they would have stuck with the JP plan throughout

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by xXSpIkes5IXx
                    There is would have, should have, could have situations in every draft. In the NFL, it is unrealistic to draft perfectly, however it is important to draft well in every draft.

Marv Levy got us good players in every draft, with a few steals along the way. Sure we could have had Cutler in '06. I would rather have him than Whitner. However, when you invest a first round pick in quarterback as we did in Losman, you can not give up on him after one season, period. Football is a business, and at that time drafting a quarterback when you had a young QB with just one half season of starting experience, you cant draft another one without further setting your team back.

I think Trent will be just fine as our QB, everyone here is overreacting as usual. Edwards as well as the coaching staff are at fault for not making enough adjustment's offensively for the looks defenses started throwing at us.

Im as mad as any other fan that this will be year #9 without playoffs However, lets all take it easy, and make rational arguments.
                    Asof'nlutely... I remember watching Jason Witten drop in the 2003 draft... I thought he would be an outstanding addition to the Bills. Of course, we would have had to have drafted him in round 2 in place of Kelsay.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                      Yeah, that would've done a lot! That's plain stupid.

Comment

• Oaf
                        Do you read what you write?
                        • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                        Yeah, that would've done a lot! That's plain stupid.
                        Well, we wouldn't be any worse than we are now and now we never know what it would have been like if we stuck with JP like NY stuck with Eli.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                          Defies all logic
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by djjimkelly

C'mon dude, it's over with. Nobody believes in Losman anymore! My signature is partially a display of my poor sense of humor because I actually thought Losman was the guy at one point! hahahahah!

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever

C'mon dude, it's over with. Nobody believes in Losman anymore! My signature is partially a display of my poor sense of humor because I actually thought Losman was the guy at one point! hahahahah!
                            Honestly though, it can't get much worse than what Edwars has offered to this point in the season. I can't say that I'm angry about Losman getting the nod this week.

Comment

Working...
                            X