PDA

View Full Version : The Most Recent Bill's Roundup

jpdex12
12-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Makes me kind of sick to listen to.

Honestly, JP is a moron. He said he was all smiles when he got out on the field last weekend. He said whenever he gets out there it's fun. Laughing and running around and smiling...wtf is that kind of talk? Like it's some gay rainbow convention in San Fran! Giddy, grabass football time right JP? Give me a break.

Then Aaron Schobel...watch him walking through drills in the element free "fieldhouse" and he looks like a player that wants to be home on the ranch playing with his four wheeler on some damn Wrangler commercial, not trying to win a championship for his team and city. Schobel and Jauron may be distant relatives with those docile attitudes.

Then there's our fearless leader. Leading by example. Chris Brown will be reporting about the Coom Bye Ah song in the locker room at the Rogers Centre this weekend during half time when we're getting slapped in the face by the friggin Fins in front of the frogs in Toronto.

I'm a die hard Bills fan but I'd like to kick all of those players, coaches and owner right in the ass right about now. I have year after year like many of you, dedicated EVERY damn Sunday throughout the fall and winter to watching every second of their games and using many hours on the internet scouring news about them all week long, Keeping up on the latest news, braving the elements at the games. This team needs to get their $ hit together and grow some balls! Create an identity other than the "wide friggin right" name tag! It's a damn shame that they are getting paid to play the game because if they weren't they just might show some heart and play like the were playing just to win.

Until I die I guess I'll just continue to be a die hard and at least I'll know that I gave it my all!

SquishDaFish
12-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Well football is a game and I would like to see every player go out there and have FUN and ENJOY the game

jpdex12
12-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Was that sarcasm?

Oaf
12-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Not a big fan of Schobel..