PDA

View Full Version : I called into my local sports radio station. (not where I work, the other one.)

BillsWin
12-04-2008, 09:55 PM
and I told them that our fanbase is upset with Jauron and we want him gone. I mentioned Cowher, Billick and Marty, as well as a few coodinators I like. One of the guys on the show said, "How is Buffalo that desirable a coaching job? Youre going to take a money hit, and they haven't been winning. and it snows..."

i laughed at him and said, "Look, the snow is awesome. We get ICE here. whats fun about ice? and the Bills have a young core of players that if they had good coaching, could be very desirable. Trent Edwards, Marshawn Lynch..."

Then one of them interupts me.

"I love Trent Edwards, I watched him in college. He's very smart, and a great player."

"Yes, I know" I said. "but, he will never flourish with Dick Jauron as a head coach!"

Then the jackass who critisized Buffalo chimed in, "If I were to pick his replacement, I'd asume they would once again go after a first time coach. But, if they do decide to go big or go home, I think Bill Cowher is their first choice. But, he's going to the Browns if everything works their way. Billick is the next choice. I think he's a great coach and would like to coach a defensive, run-first team. If they went after Marty, I would be extremely suprised, but I think he'd make Bills fans be happy."

I told him, that any of those coaches would make me happy. But I want Cowher. he said, the Bills would definetly make a play at him, but Cowher's heart is in Ohio. He said that if for some reason, The Bills fire Dick, and the Browns win out and Crennel stays. and if there was a good enough offer to Cowher... Then its possible.

We also talked about a possible conspiracy with Dick Jauron starting Losman not because Trent can't play, but because he's hoping Losman can cause a spark.

The nicer of the two chimed in again and said, "Boy, that Losman. I covered him in college. And there was one game where I interviewed him and I'll tell you. he has alot of Moxy. His confidence level is just through the roof. i will say this, his only true problem is that he thinks his arm can get him out of anything. He plays TOO confident. But, he's an athlete and could be a good QB someday if he ever settled down. but he's got ALOT of moxy."

That was roughly translated.
Hope you enjoyed all of that.

Oaf
12-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the big post, BillsWin, and nice avatar.

BillsWin
12-04-2008, 10:45 PM
yw Oaf! and thanks

mybills
12-04-2008, 10:49 PM
"Boy, that Losman. I covered him in college. And there was one game where I interviewed him and I'll tell you. he has alot of Moxy. His confidence level is just through the roof. i will say this, his only true problem is that he thinks his arm can get him out of anything. He plays TOO confident. But, he's an athlete and could be a good QB someday if he ever settled down. but he's got ALOT of moxy."

That was roughly translated.

He's SPOT ON.

JD
12-05-2008, 12:06 AM
I personally just think Lossman is a dumb QB

Mr. Pink
12-05-2008, 05:37 AM
QBs that have a lot of moxy and think their arm or leg can do anything and win games.

Elway
Favre
Vick - however you wanna spin the guy and say he sucked, the Falcons won ballgames with him behind center.
Cunningham

JP is just a reject who isn't good enough.

Typ0
12-05-2008, 06:16 AM
He's SPOT ON.

yep...punk kid turning into punk adult too. He's got a lot of talk for not doing crap.

billogic99
12-05-2008, 06:52 AM
I honestly don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell Cowher coaches the Bills.

jamze132
12-05-2008, 07:11 AM
I would put my money on Jauron getting an extension. :poop:

SquishDaFish
12-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Nice job BillsWin. I see Typo still hasnt gotten over that word Punk :lol:

DraftBoy
12-05-2008, 07:37 AM
What station was this on?

Jan Reimers
12-05-2008, 07:53 AM
I'd like to think Losman's head will catch up to his arm, mobility and general athleticism, but I'm running out of hope.

madness
12-05-2008, 08:25 AM
I'd like to think Losman's head will catch up to his arm, mobility and general athleticism, but I'm running out of hope.

I agree. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing that he thinks his arm can get him out of anything. If the scarecrow ever gets to the wizard, he could be a really good QB.

justasportsfan
12-05-2008, 09:10 AM

a good coach will know how to straighten him out.

justasportsfan
12-05-2008, 09:12 AM
I agree. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing that he thinks his arm can get him out of anything. If the scarecrow ever gets to the wizard, he could be a really good QB.

we need the wizzard to give Trent some nuts. I think if JP can be fine with the proper coach , I think Trent can even be a better qb with the right coach.

TacklingDummy
12-05-2008, 09:27 AM
a good coach will know how to straighten him out.

A good coach will straighten the coach killer out, Sam Wyche, Mike Mularkey, Steve Fairchild, Dick Jauron, Turk. Can we add Ron Jaworski in there? After all Ron spent some time in the film room with JP.

BillsWin
12-05-2008, 10:26 AM
What station was this on?

newjox930 Oklahoma's sister station of the sports animal and espn radio.

justasportsfan
12-05-2008, 10:40 AM
A good coach will straighten the coach killer out, Sam Wyche, Mike Mularkey, Steve Fairchild, Dick Jauron, Turk. Can we add Ron Jaworski in there? After all Ron spent some time in the film room with JP.

other than Wyche that a crappy list of coaches who hasn't achieved anything spectacular offensively. Thanks for proving my point.

Oaf
12-05-2008, 10:52 AM
QBs that have a lot of moxy and think their arm or leg can do anything and win games.

Elway
Favre
Vick - however you wanna spin the guy and say he sucked, the Falcons won ballgames with him behind center.
Cunningham

JP is just a reject who isn't good enough.
The fact that he hasn't been a lockerroom distraction or politician speaks volumes about his professionalism. No doubt his mind has been racing every incompletion Edwards has thrown. I don't know how he keeps it all in his mind. We all know about his "moxy" and "confidence" but all he's said this last year is "I believe I can play and I will one day". When has he ever overstepped his bounds as a Bill because of his confidence.

I hope he lets all this out on the field and shuts you TFU.

Oaf
12-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Oh hey sweet, over 2k posts! :party:

paladin warrior
12-05-2008, 12:04 PM
:bf1: good job Billswin good job:bf1: I hope Dick J & Ralph listin the radio.

Come here Dick J.:stick: Now get out here!!

BillsWin
12-06-2008, 01:31 AM
:bf1: good job Billswin good job:bf1: I hope Dick J & Ralph listin the radio.

Come here Dick J.:stick: Now get out here!!

haha thanks!

get out Dick!

DBrown77
12-06-2008, 07:32 AM
I definitely think Cowher will come back next year, just where we dont know. Listening to the sports talk radio down here they stated if John Fox didnt get the Panthers going this year then Cower would coach here. they said he already has a house in Raleigh. I think everyone thinks they will get him. Obviously now John Fox isn't going anywhere

yordad
12-06-2008, 07:36 AM
I personally just think Lossman is a dumb QBYou mean like Dan Marino?

Nighthawk
12-06-2008, 11:14 AM
He's SPOT ON.

He forgot to include that he sucks...then he would've been spot on.

mybills
12-06-2008, 08:36 PM
He forgot to include that he sucks...then he would've been spot on.
That's how I took this part.."he thinks his arm can get him out of anything. He plays TOO confident."

Mr. Pink
12-08-2008, 12:48 AM
The fact that he hasn't been a lockerroom distraction or politician speaks volumes about his professionalism. No doubt his mind has been racing every incompletion Edwards has thrown. I don't know how he keeps it all in his mind. We all know about his "moxy" and "confidence" but all he's said this last year is "I believe I can play and I will one day". When has he ever overstepped his bounds as a Bill because of his confidence.

I hope he lets all this out on the field and shuts you TFU.

No, instead he goes out on the field and in typical JP fashion craps the bed.

There is no way in hell this dude is an NFL QB next year.