PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: One Fan's View

northernbillfan
12-05-2008, 02:10 AM
Kevin would like to apologize for getting this out late. After several false starts and three delay of article penalties, here's this weeks installment of One Fan's View:

Well this article is coming out late because I ended up calling 3 timeouts before I actually sat down to write this thing. I just wanted to be sure that I knew what I wanted to write. The real reason for my tardiness is that I actually got back to New York late because of the weather on Monday. So both Monday and Tuesday nights were really busy for me. So I didn’t get to this until Wednesday night.

Before we start the article, let’s put our heads down in a moment of silence for the Kansas City Chiefs. The Bills managed to only score 3 points at home…..against a west coast team…..that isn’t above .500 (only a handful of teams aren’t .500 or better)….in east coast weather….in a must win game. The Chiefs let the Bills run wild and score 54 points in their home. If I was a Chiefs fan, I’d probably be dead by now.

Full articxle (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/12/05/one_fans_view_our_bills_stock_is_worth_diddly.php)

Historian
12-05-2008, 05:03 AM
I want Jauron testifying before Congress.

:roflmao:

Mitchy moo
12-05-2008, 05:55 AM
I want Jauron testifying before Congress.

:roflmao:

That was the greatest.