• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

losman takes reins again - TBN

DJ is quoted as saying that Losman has proven that he can win the big game and miami is a big game.

Can DJ get fired simply for saying that?
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: losman takes reins again - TBN

"big game" has a different meaning in Buffalo.

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

"“It should be 100 times better, more comfortable,” he said. “It should be 100 times better all around for everybody, them hearing my voice, cadence, calling the plays, everything. Everything is going to be much, much better, much more fluid if the quarterback is able to prepare himself one week knowing he’s the guy."

Get ready guys. I'm smellin' a double digit win!
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

The last time JP got the whole week to prepare for a game the Bills got slaughtered 36-14 vs the Jags. And the whole week before that 56-10 against NE.

The last 2 times JP got a week to prepare for the game the Bills lost by an average of 29 points.
        Maybe you smell a double digit loss.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Quite frankly, given Edwards' horrendous play lately (except against a terrible KC team), I don't have a big problem with JP playing Sunday.

And since he's our backup QB, we should be rooting for him to play well, as we do for TE.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

This whole game....the Toronto venue, the dome, the fish team that is better than expected, and the mediocrity of the Bills this season...makes me want to vomit.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Originally posted by shelby
              This whole game....the Toronto venue, the dome, the fish team that is better than expected, and the mediocrity of the Bills this season...makes me want to vomit.
              I agree. There is something very wrong with playing the evil fish in Toronto, before 54,000 ambivalent foreigners, in a 72 degree dome, rather than in the 20 degree and windy Ralph, in front of 72,000 maniacal Bills' fans.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

i don't like losman, but when he's under center for the bills i'm rooting for him.

The only thing that changes, is that i put absolutely no hope in any play when losman is in there. I expect nothing but the worst. and sadly, he usually delivers the worst.

surely the coaches have called in more duds than good calls of late. but even the workable plays losman seems to take a long time to execute. For a scrambling QB, he can't get out of the pocket fast enough.

I can't wait for these 4 games to end and let us get into the offseason. There is a major overhaul, bigger than the players that is needed.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
                  http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/514000.html

DJ is quoted as saying that Losman has proven that he can win the big game and miami is a big game.

I am a loser for sticking up for Dick Jauron. I'm sorry OP for even debating you.

JP is the guy that played us out of the playoffs last year? Right? So how has he proven that he can win the "big game". Wasn't Jacksonville the "big game" last year?

Comment

• yordad
                    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                    The last time JP got the whole week to prepare for a game the Bills got slaughtered 36-14 vs the Jags. And the whole week before that 56-10 against NE.

The last 2 times JP got a week to prepare for the game the Bills lost by an average of 29 points.
                    Yeah, and minus the QBs, the '07 Bills were actually better then the Pats and the Jags! Right?

"Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by yordad
                      Yeah, and minus the QBs, the '07 Bills were actually better then the Pats and the Jags! Right?

The Jags game was winnable and JP pretty much played us to the loss in that one.

The Pats game was not on JP.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                        H to the 12:20
                        • Jul 2002

Has JP ever really played in a big game?

Comment

• BillsWin
                          man amongst boys
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by trapezeus
                          http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/514000.html

The titans game is '06 was a big game. and he did everything to win it. Royal lost that game.

The Texans game was also big for that team because we needed a win.

He threw 3 crucial TDs to win it for us.

The guy can play when the playcalling helps him along. The dude has a freakin rocket attatched to his shoulder.

I think that he could flourish in a pass happy offense and after an offseason of good coaching.
                          I am The Batman.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

as if getting slaughtered by the crappy browns and 9'ers is any better.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              as if getting slaughtered by the crappy browns and 9'ers is any better.

Wow, 2 point loss and a 7 point loss that the kicker had alot to do with is now considered a slaughter.

Comment

Working...
                              X