Cold hard fact is that we may not change coaches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Cold hard fact is that we may not change coaches.

The Bills will lose at least 3 of their next 4 games. Jauron should be fired at this point but I will bet money that they give him another year and he will gladly sign it.

Cowher is not coaching in Buffalo. It's a known fact that he wants to coach in the South and there was even talk of the Panthers as an option earlier this year. Plus he's dealt with cheap owners before and I'm sure wants to have no part of it.

Shottenheimer is ripe for the picking. He's somewhat affordable, he has some history with the Bills, the fans will love him, and he might get passed over by other teams looking for a coach.

SHOTTENHEIMER IS OUR ONLY SHOT AT GETTING A REAL COACH THAT KNOWS ANYTHING!!!

If we do fire Jauron plan on seeing Haslett here. Please don't even start a thread when this happens that he might be good. This guy is 10X worse than Jauron. You think you've seen boneheaded stuff before? Watch Hasbeen try to coach this team. The guy was a nightmre in NO.
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Cold hard fact is that we may not change coaches.

problem with shottenheimer is his inability to win in the playoffs consistently.

He's going to be like a juiced up Jauron. We'll get excited because we just want to get into the playoffs, but then we're going to be frustrated that we can't go anywhere in the playoffs. He's WadePhillips all over agian. I'm not really big on shottenheimer. If he's here, i'll feel like i did with Dick Jauron. "I don't want this guy, but it looks like we're stuck with him."

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
      problem with shottenheimer is his inability to win in the playoffs consistently.

He's going to be like a juiced up Jauron. We'll get excited because we just want to get into the playoffs, but then we're going to be frustrated that we can't go anywhere in the playoffs. He's WadePhillips all over agian. I'm not really big on shottenheimer. If he's here, i'll feel like i did with Dick Jauron. "I don't want this guy, but it looks like we're stuck with him."
      Hard to ***** about winning in the playoffs when we can't even make the playoffs.

Comment

• bigbub2352
        • Feb 2005

I hate to say it but from all indications from people like John Murphy who are employed by the Bills, i dont think skeletor is going anywhere
        I will be shocked to see anything happen it never goes the way we want it to
        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          Hard to ***** about winning in the playoffs when we can't even make the playoffs.
          i know...but as fans, we aren't going to go running into the street just by making the playoffs. we want a superbowl. and taking one loser out for a better loser, isn't going to be good. proven winner is the only way this thing is going to turn around.

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla admin
            • Jul 2002

i agree with HH and bigbub. Unfortunately, Jauron will still be our coach next year.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

is Lou Saban still alive?
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Pride
                • Jul 2002

Let's focus on becoming a good/respected team before we worry about a superbowl championship! Let marty right the ship, then if after 3-4 playoff loses, we'll get someone else in.

Right now all I want is a playoff berth!

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla admin
                  • Jul 2002

Not this year. Santa says we've all been very, very bad.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                    is Lou Saban still alive?
                    He is, and well into his eighties. But he could still coach rings around Jauron.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

Cold hard fact: Nobody in Buffalo will be surprised if Ralph keeps Jauron around next season.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                        • Dec 2005

Two words Brian Billick

Comment

• billogic99
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          The Bills will lose at least 3 of their next 4 games. Jauron should be fired at this point but I will bet money that they give him another year and he will gladly sign it.

Cowher is not coaching in Buffalo. It's a known fact that he wants to coach in the South and there was even talk of the Panthers as an option earlier this year. Plus he's dealt with cheap owners before and I'm sure wants to have no part of it.

Shottenheimer is ripe for the picking. He's somewhat affordable, he has some history with the Bills, the fans will love him, and he might get passed over by other teams looking for a coach.

SHOTTENHEIMER IS OUR ONLY SHOT AT GETTING A REAL COACH THAT KNOWS ANYTHING!!!

If we do fire Jauron plan on seeing Haslett here. Please don't even start a thread when this happens that he might be good. This guy is 10X worse than Jauron. You think you've seen boneheaded stuff before? Watch Hasbeen try to coach this team. The guy was a nightmre in NO.

Is this what it's come too? A coach that has no chance of winning a championship...ever????

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by billogic99
                            Is this what it's come too? A coach that has no chance of winning a championship...ever????
                            Have you seen anything to make you think otherwise?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by billogic99
                              I'll bet San Diego fans wish he was still there.

Comment

Working...
                              X