PDA

View Full Version : Jauron is nuts!!

HHURRICANE
12-05-2008, 10:20 AM
I just read Trapezus post from the Buffalo News and I think Jauron has officially lost it.

JP has proven that he can win the big game? What big game did he win? Seriously?

I hate Jauron, Losman, Wilson, and this team right now. I will not waste my Sunday watching these losers.

This team is a joke.

Jan Reimers
12-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Coachspeak. What's he supposed to say? JP is a choking, hideous loser?

HHURRICANE
12-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Coachspeak. What's he supposed to say? JP is a choking, hideous loser?

Coachspeak I'm okay with but saying something stupid is a completely different story.

trapezeus
12-05-2008, 01:27 PM
i like how my original post was over run about JP vs Trent, but this was pretty much what i was getting at. I dig what you're saying Jan, and it's true, coaching is politics. You can't say what you mean when things aren't going well.

but you can't lie either. love him or hate him, JP as i recall (and i could be wrong) threw only 1 come from behind toss in Houston. That game was hardly a big game. We've hear JP talk the talk, but he's never backed it up. I think that's why the team is so wishy washy under his leadership.

But for Jauron to say, "he knows how to win the big game." i mean does he know how to define the big game? perhaps if he did, our big games wouldn't be in week 14 against the dolphins and we'd be in better position to play the big game in January or Feb.

DJ has to go. Speaking as a season ticket holder, i won't subject myself to another season of travel for a DJ led team. The Bills will get my notice shortly.

HHURRICANE
12-05-2008, 01:58 PM
i like how my original post was over run about JP vs Trent, but this was pretty much what i was getting at. I dig what you're saying Jan, and it's true, coaching is politics. You can't say what you mean when things aren't going well.

but you can't lie either. love him or hate him, JP as i recall (and i could be wrong) threw only 1 come from behind toss in Houston. That game was hardly a big game. We've hear JP talk the talk, but he's never backed it up. I think that's why the team is so wishy washy under his leadership.

But for Jauron to say, "he knows how to win the big game." i mean does he know how to define the big game? perhaps if he did, our big games wouldn't be in week 14 against the dolphins and we'd be in better position to play the big game in January or Feb.

DJ has to go. Speaking as a season ticket holder, i won't subject myself to another season of travel for a DJ led team. The Bills will get my notice shortly.

BINGO. For the record Edwards hasn't won a "big game" either but at least he's had his share of last minute heroics.

I would call out Jauron for the same comment about Edwards.

Dr. Lecter
12-05-2008, 02:04 PM
I just read Trapezus post from the Buffalo News and I think Jauron has officially lost it.

JP has proven that he can win the big game? What big game did he win? Seriously?

I hate Jauron, Losman, Wilson, and this team right now. I will not waste my Sunday watching these losers.

This team is a joke.

I would feel much better if he said "JP sucks".

Have fun Sunday. I hope we don't read your posts talking about the game since you won't see any of it.

HHURRICANE
12-05-2008, 02:13 PM
I would feel much better if he said "JP sucks".

Have fun Sunday. I hope we don't read your posts talking about the game since you won't see any of it.

All he had to say was that "JP is a veteran and that we are confident that he can get us a win."

A little different than saying he has experience winning the big game.

Don't overeact next time. Obviously you are going to Toronto.

SABURZFAN
12-05-2008, 02:15 PM
All he had to say was that "JP is a veteran and that we are confident that he can get us a win."

A little different than saying he has experience winning the big game.

:10:

Dr. Lecter
12-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Coaches talk up their players. At all levels in all sports.

For the 500+ things to critcize Jauron for, this is not one of them.

billsfanone
12-05-2008, 02:52 PM

I agree, but HH and trap are right IMO. If he wanted to say something positive, he could have said that JP is experienced, knows how to run the offense, etc. But to say he can win the big game is such a stretch that it has BS written all over it. Even JP has to know it's BS.

PECKERWOOD
12-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Jauron and especially Ralph are *******s but I'll still watch this Sunday. BTW, if you're not watching this Sunday does that mean you won't be posting about the game for all this week?

Thurmal
12-05-2008, 03:00 PM

I blame Jauron not only for this unbearable season, but for the last three years of Bills football, the state of the economy, global warming, Plaxico Burress' shooting, and my current credit score.

Mitchy moo
12-05-2008, 03:18 PM
"Anytime you lose your starting QB it makes it more difficult to win but JP has been put in these situations before against our divisional opponents and done admirably"

Simple, factual no one can misconstrude what was said.

HHURRICANE
12-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Jauron and especially Ralph are *******s but I'll still watch this Sunday. BTW, if you're not watching this Sunday does that mean you won't be posting about the game for all this week?

I'm certainly not going to comment on the specifics of the game if I don't watch it.

I can promise that Losman playing is going to equate to a loss and I made the mistake of watching him puke it up against the cards.

Mitchy moo
12-05-2008, 03:29 PM
I'm certainly not going to comment on the specifics of the game if I don't watch it.

I can promise that Losman playing is going to equate to a loss and I made the mistake of watching him puke it up against the cards.

I personally think that unlike JP's game in which he came in out of the blue, he might be able to do just aweful after a full weeks practice.

MikeInRoch
12-05-2008, 03:39 PM
By the way - at the presser this week he said, when asked if Edwards could handle bad weather basically that he proved he could "handle" bad weather in the Cleveland and Giants games last season.

I didn't know that "handle" meant "lose in".