We're gunna lose sunday. And it's not because of Losman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

We're gunna lose sunday. And it's not because of Losman.

It's because instead of finding a way to win, Dick Jauron is going to find a way to lose.

The play calling will be horrendous and WAY TOO CONSERVATIVE.

and for the last reason, we will blame Losman for not making plays. but in fact, the plays were never called.

Our defense will be relatively good, but will rest on the shoulders of a rookie CB, I hope he can step up.

Losman will not be responsible for this loss. The coaching is going to get us steamrolled.

Look, I love the Bills. I want them to win out. I think there is a chance we CAN! But, we won't beat any team in our division with this rediculous and laughable coaching!!!
    I am The Batman.
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: We're gunna lose sunday. And it's not because of Losman.

I do agree the coaching has been horrendous but Losman makes the offense almost one dimensional.

If Miami doubles Evans and keeps our running game in check they will easily win this game.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by BillsWin
      It's because instead of finding a way to win, Dick Jauron is going to find a way to lose.

The play calling will be horrendous and WAY TOO CONSERVATIVE.

and for the last reason, we will blame Losman for not making plays. but in fact, the plays were never called.

Our defense will be relatively good, but will rest on the shoulders of a rookie CB, I hope he can step up.

Losman will not be responsible for this loss. The coaching is going to get us steamrolled.

Look, I love the Bills.
      You must work in their PR dept.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
        I do agree the coaching has been horrendous but Losman makes the offense almost one dimensional.

If Miami doubles Evans and keeps our running game in check they will easily win this game.
        Losman came in and Lynch ran rampant (until the fn coaches took him out!) and I saw Losman throwing to other players besides Evans last week. I know he did against Arizona. I think its really all in the game planning. If Jauron wants to keep his job, he tells Turk to open it up and attack downfield.
        I am The Batman.

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Buffalo WILL win this game, mark it down.

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BillsWin
            Losman came in and Lynch ran rampant (until the fn coaches took him out!) and I saw Losman throwing to other players besides Evans last week. I know he did against Arizona. I think its really all in the game planning. If Jauron wants to keep his job, he tells Turk to open it up and attack downfield.
            Losman definitely has shown progression in spreading the ball around recently. I'm sure he wasn't locked in time capsule all this time which prohibited him from working on his game.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dreadnought94
              Buffalo WILL win this game, mark it down.

and it won't be because of Lossman.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
              X