X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

POz

I hope this non factor player finally makes big plays vs. the fins. I had high hopes for this kid coming into the season. I never thought I'd be saying I wish Digi was in there. I think he's in over his head playing MLB in this system and is better suited playing for the fins type of D.

JUst like Trent , he played with so much fire early in the season. Don't know what happened.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: POz

Makes me wish Fletch was still here and we drafted Tony Ugoh, Samson Satele, Dwayne Jarrett.

But as we all know, we never upgrade or improve anything around here, we release vets with talent and ability and then use the draft to replace them. Never actually improving anywhere on our roster and just spinning those wheels in mediocrity.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
      Makes me wish Fletch was still here and we drafted Tony Ugoh, Samson Satele, Dwayne Jarrett.

But as we all know, we never upgrade or improve anything around here, we release vets with talent and ability and then use the draft to replace them. Never actually improving anywhere on our roster and just spinning those wheels in mediocrity.
      Fletch wanted to leave so there's nothing we could do about that.

I wasn't opposed to building through the draft either . Maybe he'll come to his own eventually but I expected more from him considering how Digi played last year with crappier middle linemen in front of him.

I actually wish Crowell was here. Even his supposedly lazy ass was better than where we're at now in the lbing situation.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

Anybody remember, The Answer? Where is that guy? I miss his posts. He had good insight but I don't miss the talking in 3rd person thing. DiGorgio is a fiery guy, he put up sexier stats than Poz but isn't as effective in the run game. Posluszny is still a very good starter, maybe just not quite the playmaker that we all had thought he would be.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          Fletch wanted to leave so there's nothing we could do about that.

I wasn't opposed to building through the draft either . Maybe he'll come to his own eventually but I expected more from him considering how Digi played last year with crappier middle linemen in front of him.

I actually wish Crowell was here. Even his supposedly lazy ass was better than where we're at now in the lbing situation.
          I'm not opposed to building through the draft either but not when you get rid of any and all of your veteran talent to do it.

I'm shocked that we re-signed Lee Evans because of our recent building style.

This team would be light years ahead of where it is now if guys like Fat Pat, Fletch, Nate, Milloy, Teague even were still here.

Isn't it sad to long for the days of Trey Teague at center?

How have we built through the draft? Release Milloy draft Whitner...lateral move at best, downgrade in my mind. And I was big on Whitner from college. Don't try to reup Fletch draft Poz...downgrade. Don't work on a contract with Nate draft McKelvin...downgrade, a year or two maybe a lateral move. Trade McGahee Draft Lynch - lateral move. Piss off Sam Adams enough to quit and leave draft McCargo...downgrade. Release Vincent draft Ko...not that Vincent is around anymore but downgrade at the time.

That's not exactly my idea of building, and that's about how these drafts from the Levy, Guy, Brandon era have gone. It's frustrating as all hell and really sucks when you think about it.

And that doesn't even get into the TD stupidity of letting talent go.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

I still say that it's because this is basically like his rookie year. I do see something in him that i like...but he definitely needs to show us more.

Comment

• IAG
              • Jan 2005

He will big on Sunday...along with the rest of he defense. Losman to Evans connection will be big along with Lynch finishing the season strong.

Then everyone can back off of Jauron and Wilson.

Comment

Working...
              X