• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Turner Gill

Now, THAT is a real ****ing coach ladies and gentlemen.

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: Turner Gill

I'd say so.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• DBrown77
      Watching the Bills suck since 1999
      • Mar 2005

I agree and congrats to them. Of course that is the MAC and not the NFL, but he brought his boys to play

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

Great victory for that program. He is the best example of how much a coach can make a difference in a team success. Props to UB!

Comment

• Dujek
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Jan 2008

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

He'll always be a college head coach, since his top priority is working with college age athletes.

Look for the calls from the major colleges to come streaming in for interviews.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Yeah, there is no doubt the bowl game will be his last game at UB.

He just became a hot commodity.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• El Guapo
                • May 2007

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                Yeah, there is no doubt the bowl game will be his last game at UB.

He just became a hot commodity.
                There's quite a bit of talk down here about him for the Auburn job.
                A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

If he goes, I'd like him to move from UB to Syracuse. That way, he can turn my other favorite college program around.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• blackonyx89
                    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                    Now, THAT is a real ****ing coach ladies and gentlemen.

Take notes Dick Jauron. I wish he would get a call from old Ralphie, but that ain't gonna happen. He can do no worse than Jauron. He would be like Obama cleaning up Bush's mess!!! LOL!

Last edited by blackonyx89; 12-06-2008, 12:14 PM.
                    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                      He would be like Obama cleaning up Bush's mess!!! LOL!
                      Aw, the simplistic view. Obviously, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Dodd and Schumer had nothing to do with the mess we're in. Blame the evil Bush, and absolve the crooked and incompetent Dems, who supported the irresponsible, and criminal, actions of Freddie and Fannie, right up until the subprime mortgage crisis brought down the economy.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                        Aw, the simplistic view. Obviously, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Dodd and Schumer had nothing to do with the mess we're in. Blame the evil Bush, and absolve the crooked and incompetent Dems, who supported the irresponsible, and criminal, actions of Freddie and Fannie, right up until the subprime mortgage crisis brought down the economy.
                        That's the truth right there... I don't care who you are!

BUT... I'm gonna give Obama a chance. I refuse to treat him how the Dems treated Bush!

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                          • Feb 2005

Ohhh.... And.... NICE JOB TURNER GILL!!!

Comment

• blackonyx89
                            HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers

No time for political talk, I made a simple comparison of a coach who knows what he's doing as opposed to a guy who's clueless. The election's over dude, get off the podium and celebrate the win. Sheesh, can't take a joke?

Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                              No time for political talk, I made a simple comparison of a coach who knows what he's doing as opposed to a guy who's clueless. The election's over dude, get off the podium and celebrate the win. Sheesh, can't take a joke?

I can take a joke just as well as a Democrat can take responsibility for anything negative.

But seriously, I will support Obama, and hope he can turn things around. I just hope he can do so without continually blaming everything on Bush, while ignoring the reality that things really went to Hell the last couple of years under a Democrat controlled Congress.

Comment

Working...
                              X