PDA

View Full Version : with the placing of Ellis on IR and now upgrading Mace I've come to the conclusion.

BillsWin
12-06-2008, 11:52 AM
This team has fallen apart. Be it with injuries, or incompetence of the coaching staff. Take your pick.

I mean come on! we had horrible depth at DE to start the season. Schobel goes down, noone can step up!

Look at the Giants, they had a plan. Osi goes down and BAM! someone steps up and does great!

trapezeus
12-06-2008, 11:59 AM
this also shows that the scouts just aren't hitting anything. so far, all we really got was Marshawn, and it's hard when you're taking the 2nd player in the position really high.

but how can we get so many injury proned, non difference makers. is this the scouting or do the coaches have to do something with it? Marshawn's college tape is littered with long runs. he has like 3 so far.

BillsWin
12-06-2008, 12:11 PM
this also shows that the scouts just aren't hitting anything. so far, all we really got was Marshawn, and it's hard when you're taking the 2nd player in the position really high.

but how can we get so many injury proned, non difference makers. is this the scouting or do the coaches have to do something with it? Marshawn's college tape is littered with long runs. he has like 3 so far.

about Marshawn and his long runs. that was college this is now. and he is STILL having pretty good production for a 2nd year player. running behind playcalling and blocking that is sketchy at times.

patmoran2006
12-06-2008, 05:44 PM
This team has fallen apart. Be it with injuries, or incompetence of the coaching staff. Take your pick.

I mean come on! we had horrible depth at DE to start the season. Schobel goes down, noone can step up!

Look at the Giants, they had a plan. Osi goes down and BAM! someone steps up and does great!
Not only did Osi go down, but they couldn't lore STrahan back either.

Doesnt matter. They have the system, the right coach, and the right athetes.

We on the otherhand, dont have any identity. and if we do, it sucks.

Ellis at BEST, looks like another Kelsay and Denney, and that's at best--and thats not good enough.

thenry20
12-07-2008, 03:19 AM
This rash of injuries can't be mere coincidence anymore.

HHURRICANE
12-07-2008, 12:16 PM

I got the V-text on my phone yesterday and started laughing. What a loser filled draft.

I actually think the Bills draft players that they can sign really, really cheap. I'm not joking either.

Ellis won't be here next year and he was a thrid rounder. We could have traded up and got Bennett as our TE and had that position filled for the next 5 years. Instead we'll do nothing with Fine and Schouman.

I hate this ****ing team right now.

BillsWin
12-07-2008, 02:13 PM
I got the V-text on my phone yesterday and started laughing. What a loser filled draft.

I actually think the Bills draft players that they can sign really, really cheap. I'm not joking either.

Ellis won't be here next year and he was a thrid rounder. We could have traded up and got Bennett as our TE and had that position filled for the next 5 years. Instead we'll do nothing with Fine and Schouman.

I hate this ****ing team right now.

I think this is the first time, I have ever agreed with you. It is disgusting what we have done for the past decade!