PDA

View Full Version : Larry Felser: Losman should be motivated today

shelby
12-07-2008, 06:46 AM
It’s one of those opinionated Pearl Harbor Days . . .
• Isn’t it ironic that the week the Canadian dollar dropped to 81 cents in comparison to the U. S. dollar after standing at par in September was also the week in which the Buffalo Bills play a “home game” in Toronto’s Rogers Centre? Of course, the Bills have marked themselves down by about 70 percent since September.
It’s also ironic that Ted Rogers, the Canadian tycoon who negotiated the five-year series of appearances by the Bills in his stadium and was in the forefront of attempting to acquire an NFL franchise for Toronto, died at age 75 this past week.
Considering the unpredictability of the NFL this season, the Bills’ still-alive status for the playoffs may be far-fetched but not completely unrealistic unless they take the day off in Toronto. The best thing they may have going for them against the Dolphins is J. P. Losman’s motivation to interest bidders for February’s free-agency auction.

more... (http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/515939.html)

SABURZFAN
12-07-2008, 07:29 AM
he should be motivated. this is a nice way to introduce him to the Canadian soil. when he plays in the CFL, he'll feel right at home.

lordofgun
12-07-2008, 07:34 AM
Is there anyone who still believes Losman can play? He's playing for a chance to be a backup somewhere else next year - nothing more, IMO.

lordofgun
12-07-2008, 07:34 AM
BTW, I can't believe I'm going to be forced to watch Losman today. :ill:

SABURZFAN
12-07-2008, 07:35 AM

:movie:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-07-2008, 07:39 AM

Watch? Hell Im recording and only watching if its a win... im not wasteing my day on a losmanesque drubbing

Philagape
12-07-2008, 07:41 AM
The annual big JP game has to come sometime, and today's the best shot. Go JP! :up:

SABURZFAN
12-07-2008, 08:09 AM
The annual big JP game has to come sometime, and today's the best shot. Go JP! :up:

:band:

mybills
12-07-2008, 08:49 AM
It won't be that bad..he's on and off like clock work. Last week he played bad, this week he'll play good. It's been that way for a long time, next week he'll play bad again.

Mitchy moo
12-07-2008, 08:59 AM
If he actually puts a decent game together, we might win.

trapezeus
12-07-2008, 10:25 AM
losman has had 4 years to get motivated and continue to be a top earner in the league. instead, field smarts has stuck him with the back up status as his beset option in the league. if he doesn't like that, he's going to be out of work. something tells me that getting $1MM a year to ride the bench and be barely servicable when he gets the call is better than working for what we earn in a year

Nighthawk
12-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Is there anyone who still believes Losman can play? He's playing for a chance to be a backup somewhere else next year - nothing more, IMO.

Wow, Gun is out for blood this morning! Nice, I like it...calling it like it is...

TacklingDummy
12-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Do we really want the Bills to be successful in Toronto?

HHURRICANE
12-07-2008, 10:53 AM
Watch? Hell Im recording and only watching if its a win... im not wasteing my day on a losmanesque drubbing

I knew you guys wre out there. Just afraid to post in my "I won't be watching" threads.

The irony is that I can't even find a fan down here in Atlanta to actually go and watch the game.

HHURRICANE
12-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Even funnier is that the station here in Atlanta chose the Jets vs. 49rs over the Fins/Bills game.

How funny is that?

lordofgun
12-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Do we really want the Bills to be successful in Toronto?
I do! But I wouldn't mind really lame fan support so the NFL will be convinced that nthe Bills belong in Buffalo.

HHURRICANE
12-07-2008, 10:59 AM

JP plays his big game when there is no pressure on him. This game is basically "win or go home" . He's also playing for a contract somewhere. I actually think if this was earlier in the season he might be okay but I predict he has one of his worst games ever.

SeatownBillsFan21
12-07-2008, 11:05 AM
JP better get use to playing in Canada thats where he'll be the rest of his carrer

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-07-2008, 11:21 AM
I knew you guys wre out there. Just afraid to post in my "I won't be watching" threads.

The irony is that I can't even find a fan down here in Atlanta to actually go and watch the game.

HH I've been very vocal in my proclaimation that I am done with this joke of a team and will not be wasting any time watching them

Bling
12-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Losman sucks!

mybills
12-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Losman sucks every other game!
fixed.