X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

You think I'm the only one...

I'm down here in Atlanta and this will be the first Bills game that I will purposely sit home and not watch. The irony is that I have about a dozen guys that I watch games with depending on the weekend and not one of them is watching the game today. Not one!!!! Think about that.

A third of them wouldn't have watched no matter who was starting but the majority aren't watching because of Losman.

I wish Losman well today but this guy isn't much fun to watch.

I hope for those who are watching that we win. Go Bills.
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: You think I'm the only one...

I'm sorry but to pout and not watch the game because "your guy" isn't playing is very childish. Us TRUE Bills fans will be watching and will enjoy the extra elbow room on the bandwagon
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by hydrosmak
      I'm sorry but to pout and not watch the game because "your guy" isn't playing is very childish. Us TRUE Bills fans will be watching and will enjoy the extra elbow room on the bandwagon
      You are missing it here. It's not about "watching your guy".

It's about not watching Losman.

Nobdoy wants to watch the same garbage over and over again.

Sadly, I'd bet a bunch would go if Hamden was playing.

Comment

• hydro
        • Oct 2005

So what? It is Bills football. Just watch and stop being so dramatic...
        BERNIAC!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

I'm over last week, and will watch, regardless of who's playing. It usually takes me 3 or 4 days to recover from a tough loss, but I always regain my sense of hope sometime before the next game.

Or maybe it's just that train wreck mentality, where I can't help but watch the unfolding disaster.
          Last edited by Jan Reimers; 12-07-2008, 11:46 AM.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

Ultimately, it is entertainment and I will watch...even if this one has a bad ending.

Comment

• djjimkelly
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              You are missing it here. It's not about "watching your guy".

It's about not watching Losman.

Nobdoy wants to watch the same garbage over and over again.

Sadly, I'd bet a bunch would go if Hamden was playing.

i truly havent made it a priority to watch bills this year given the state of the team but i still have watched every game.

regardless of how bad i think our coaches are how much i didnt like the edwards direction regardless of how old ralph is.

bottom line we have 16 games a year to watch this ridiculous team and it should be done each time its possible.

in fact i just look at these games as positive reinforcement to what i already knew about this organization!!!!!!!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                • May 2005

How many times are you going to tell us you aren't watching the game. I can pretty safely say that not a single person here gives a damn whether you do or not.

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

I think the past couple of weeks were the toughest because I felt they were in the running for the playoffs...Now, after another season of this team letting me down I have accepted the fact and it sunk in they are not going to the playoffs again and will watch the game in normal December fashion just like I have for the last 9 years knowing the playoffs are at least another year away.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                    How many times are you going to tell us you aren't watching the game. I can pretty safely say that not a single person here gives a damn whether you do or not.
                    Big Picture: It's not about me. It's about the fact that the Bills need to generate support from their fan base to keep the team in Buffalo.

When fans aren't coming out to watch that should concern you. I can't remember the last time I missed a game without a conflict.

The "your not a fan" argument is BS in the big scheme of things becuase I'm the guy that will support the team long term with my pocket book. And if I'm not spending money on the Bills they don't stay in Buffalo.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                      I'm down here in Atlanta and this will be the first Bills game that I will purposely sit home and not watch. The irony is that I have about a dozen guys that I watch games with depending on the weekend and not one of them is watching the game today. Not one!!!! Think about that.

A third of them wouldn't have watched no matter who was starting but the majority aren't watching because of Losman.

I wish Losman well today but this guy isn't much fun to watch.

I hope for those who are watching that we win. Go Bills.
                      yeah you might not watch but youll be keeping an eye on the score online or someother way

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
                        yeah you might not watch but youll be keeping an eye on the score online or someother way
                        Yes, this is true. And honestly it took alot of self control to commit to not watching. I'm going to church and dinner with my family so I can say a prayer that we win.

Comment

• Dolphann4life
                          • Dec 2008

dude i suffered through a 1-15 year last season...don't give me baby crap. " Oh i just can't bear to watch J.P lossman in a game" Boo Hoo! Man up and watch your team. I watched cleo lemon play for half a frickin year. Butch up buddy boy.

"You'll be lucky to get into the Redzone, 4th and goal and all your getting is your head blown"

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                            • Feb 2005

HHURICANE... Just cut it out.... You've watched games with Mike Williams, Leon Joe, Kirk Chambers, Tim Anderon, yadda, yadda, yadda... The only difference here is your pure hate for Losman.

Hell... I bet even SAB watches the game today.

Comment

• HAMMER
                              I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                              • Jul 2003

Nobody cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X