12-07-2008, 11:16 AM
We win and JP plays lights out?

BILLSROCK1212
12-07-2008, 11:17 AM
i'd rather lose

trapezeus
12-07-2008, 11:18 AM
4 years later and the light goes on for losman under horrible conditions...won't happen.

but for your threads sake, if it did happen, i'd need to see that happen for 4 straight games. i know losman can't do that.

it's funny that we, bills fans, argue about this. because i bet if we put these situations on rex grossman, we'd all universally say, no way he wins. and no way should he be our QB.

Jan Reimers
12-07-2008, 11:36 AM
i'd rather lose
Oh, c'mon. You have lost all perspective. How can you let blind and irrational hatred of a Bills' player overcome your desire for the Bills to win?

Bling
12-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Then it's time to resign him, for rival fans sake. :up:

acehole
12-07-2008, 11:43 AM

He laughs his ass off.

Gets paid next year.

Juron fired for making a stupid descion at qb.

We get a vet next year to start while Trent learns how not to be a pussy.

...and move on as we always do.

HHURRICANE
12-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Oh, c'mon. You have lost all perspective. How can you let blind and irrational hatred of a Bills' player overcome your desire for the Bills to win?

This really is a double edged sword. The team plays to win so they shouldn't care what we are thinking.

We all know that Losman could get lucky and win some games but we also know that he could never be a long term answer here. So what is scary is if he ended up here next year and beyond.

I remember cringing when I heard that we had signed Bledsoe because I knew what we were getting. I feel the same way about Losman.

Edwards needs to keep playing so leaving Losman in just ruins Edwards development.

Jan Reimers
12-07-2008, 11:49 AM
This really is a double edged sword. The team plays to win so they shouldn't care what we are thinking.

We all know that Losman could get lucky and win some games but we also know that he could never be a long term answer here. So what is scary is if he ended up here next year and beyond.

I remember cringing when I heard that we had signed Bledsoe because I knew what we were getting. I feel the same way about Losman.

Edwards needs to keep playing so leaving Losman in just ruins Edwards development.
JP will not be here next year, no matter how he does today, or in the final weeks of the season. Guaranteed.

Bling
12-07-2008, 11:50 AM
JP will not be here next year, no matter how he does today, or in the final weeks of the season. Guaranteed.

You think so/

VeggieMan14
12-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Then JP is the new hero and probably starts the next game

Bone
12-07-2008, 11:52 AM
He laughs his ass off.

Gets paid next year.

post of the year

HHURRICANE
12-07-2008, 11:54 AM
You think so/

Exactly!! With this organization anything is possible. Seriously, it's a real threat.

Bling
12-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Exactly!! With this organization anything is possible. Seriously, it's a real threat.

I know. It's like the Wanny-Fiedler love fest. He's just not going to go away.

SABURZFAN
12-07-2008, 01:11 PM

re-sign him to a 5 year deal. :up:

Jersey1031
12-07-2008, 01:55 PM

KEY POINT!

I don't care what JP does, win or lose we start TE next week.

Ed
12-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Even if JP were to finish the season and play lights out in the last four games, it wouldn't matter. He'll just cash in big somewhere else. There's no way he would ever consider coming back here. I really hope he plays well because I've always liked the guy, but it won't mean anything to us. He's gone after this year regardless.

trapezeus
12-07-2008, 02:02 PM
He laughs his ass off.

Gets paid next year.

would love to see this happen. i'd love to see how the next 2-4 years goes for the team that signed losman.

i doubt from 4 years of work that another team would look at losman's 1 game versus the dolphins and then dismiss his cardinals/49ers performance. good luck with being alosman fan though. it's sadly even worse than being a bills fan.

Philagape
12-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Likely the same thing as after the other few times he's played "lights out" ... back to turds

BillsWin
12-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Well to answer your question Mitch it would be one of two things.

A. Utter chaos. The drunks, fairweathers, the blinds and flipfloppers will come out in droves to bash Trent and yell "Resign Losman!". I too have had certain thoughts this season, "Bench Trent, he's playing horrible. Put Losman in!" But people need to realize as I have, that this organization needs to fully back Trent and stick with him. However, if Losman were to "light it up" then the crazies will come out and create mass histeria. 100's of Start Losman threads will ring through these boards. People will be divided, and insults will fly across the boards. words like "Losman-lover", "Losmanite", or "Losman-jocksniffer" will become a part of this board's dictionary. and all chaos will just engulf this board and its members all week long.

B. Well, there really is no "B" option, you see if Losman does good, then the people who support that will come out. Its like a cult, the NFL is... when a player "lights it up" he begins to create a following. A cult-like following. Bills fans spent alot of money on Losman jerseys after the 2006 season, and they would love nothing better than to break them out and not be embarrassed by them.

So to answer the question in short:

What if Losman wins and lights it up...

Chaos ensuing, panic driven, drunken maddness, with cult followings, new webster dictionary definitions, and Buffalo, NY will become a disaster zone.

Call the national guard.

PS. go Losman! we need a win!

HHURRICANE
12-07-2008, 02:35 PM
It's a lose-lose. If we win JP will probably start even if Edwards is healthy and waste valuable starting time on a loser that won't be here next year because "we are in the hunt"

or

we will lose the game.