PDA

View Full Version : Can Kelly and investors get a new team here with a smaller stadium?

blackonyx89
12-07-2008, 12:55 PM
If the Bills move, the money that Jim & Company that they were going to invest in the buying of the Bills could easily go into a brand spanking new franchise. Make the new stadium smaller, say 63,000 seats in Batavia and raise the ticket prices a bit by $10.00-$15.00? Is this a way of getting a team in here. Give me some feedback on this. Why stress over the fact that Toronto will get the Bills in 7 years or so. The answer is easy to bring a team here in Buffalo again.

X-Era
12-07-2008, 01:04 PM
If the Bills move, the money that Jim & Company that they were going to invest in the buying of the Bills could easily go into a brand spanking new franchise. Make the new stadium smaller, say 63,000 seats in Batavia and raise the ticket prices a bit by $10.00-$15.00? Is this a way of getting a team in here. Give me some feedback on this. Why stress over the fact that Toronto will get the Bills in 7 years or so. The answer is easy to bring a team here in Buffalo again.

I dont see how. The salary cap is going up each year, meaning the revenue must go up each year.

Trying to make them smaller would work against us.

If anything they should move to Rochester to tap into Syracuse more.

Kelly wants it in Niagara falls if Im correct.

blackonyx89
12-07-2008, 01:36 PM
I dont see how. The salary cap is going up each year, meaning the revenue must go up each year.

Trying to make them smaller would work against us.

If anything they should move to Rochester to tap into Syracuse more.

Kelly wants it in Niagara falls if Im correct.

That's why Batavia is a good location because it's in between both Rochester and Buffalo, two cities can keep this team here.

Population Count

Rochester Region-1,037,831
Buffalo Region- 1,170,111

That's over 2,200,000 people and we can't keep a team here!?! Sad!!!

Mitchy moo
12-07-2008, 01:40 PM
That's why Batavia is a good location because it's in between both Rochester and Buffalo, two cities can keep this team here.

Population Count

Rochester Region-1,037,831
Buffalo Region- 1,170,111

That's over 2,200,000 people and we can't keep a team here!?! Sad!!!

If Toronto's falls in love with NFL Football, we'll have 7 Million people people surrounding the area that might buy seats. I expect the stadium to end up by a waterfront site by the border. Gambling, the Falls and the Bills can make for a great commercial gallery.

Don't Panic
12-07-2008, 04:56 PM
If Toronto's falls in love with NFL Football, we'll have 7 Million people people surrounding the area that might buy seats. I expect the stadium to end up by a waterfront site by the border. Gambling, the Falls and the Bills can make for a great commercial gallery.

I agree... a NF area stadium is a great idea. It gives the Ontario fans that much more reason to go... you could set up ferries to go from TO to Lewiston... its just as far as OP for many Buffalonians... the only ones that suffer are the south towners. Wait, have we had this conversation once or twice before?