PDA

View Full Version : Odds that Dick Jauron gets fired this week?

BillsWin
12-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Id say are pretty good. What do you think? His team plays with the same amount of emotion as he coaches with.

NONE.

Michael82
12-07-2008, 04:28 PM
ZERO!

SeatownBillsFan21
12-07-2008, 04:37 PM
0 % this team has no balls

BillsWin
12-07-2008, 04:38 PM
This team is playing like their coach. so we are destined to never make the playoffs.

Ebenezer
12-07-2008, 04:49 PM
If it was anybody with a brain owning the team the odds would be increasing with every play.

trapezeus
12-07-2008, 06:12 PM
two games with 6 points scored between the two games? um, i think even ralph is thinking to pull the plug on this. he can't be thinking this is just a talent issue.

weak play calling. i stand by the fact that the good teams seem to be the ones with good coaches and they plug and play the talent. let's pay the coaches...and let's find players who want to win.

Nighthawk
12-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Unfortunately, there is zero chance that he gets fired this week. After they go 6-10, then I believe we'll see a change.

DraftBoy
12-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Not happening

TacklingDummy
12-07-2008, 06:20 PM

What are the odds that dreadnought doesn't showup this week if Romo chokes another big game away?

Historian
12-07-2008, 06:20 PM

trapezeus
12-07-2008, 06:24 PM

What are the odds that dreadnought doesn't showup this week if Romo chokes another big game away?
romo didn't choke....he actually planned that interception because he's got an owner who really has the NFL's best interest at heart.

Luisito23
12-07-2008, 06:25 PM

LOL....Romo does what he does best...Pick 6 Steelers!...I have have that clown on ignore, but either way I hope I don't have to see him.

TheBrownBear
12-07-2008, 06:29 PM
End of the year. No point doing it now. Keep stability until the end of the season.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-07-2008, 06:43 PM
End of the year. No point doing it now. Keep stability until the end of the season.

Yep they are stable all right... just a contstant stream of boring loosing seasons... very stable.

trapezeus
12-07-2008, 06:44 PM

what is this stability that everyone clamors for? i hate this. the team sucks. they've scored 3 points in the last two games. You want to keep that steady pace of 3 points keeping us stable to win a couple 3-0 games? with our slow undersized defense we can't win.

I'm not ragging on you, but every excuse that is used over the last 8 years, we still end up in the same horrible situation. play to win, coach to win, own to win. if not, it doesn't matter.

The bills are blowing a 5-1 record with a weak schedule, the best QB in the league down, and youth and free agency on their side. this is ridiclous. fire the coaches, bring in the new scouting department.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-07-2008, 06:46 PM
maybe Jerry Jones could buy the bills.... at least he tries...

God What have I said? Kill me now!

Marvelous
12-07-2008, 06:46 PM
The Ralph is alot football smarter then most of us.. I'm worried if he & his wife/family etc can handle the excitement & strain of a regime change,,but it's super obvious we need one...

--How much would it cost The Ralph to get Bills Cower? 7 MIll? 9 Mill? He is obviously the NFL's most coveted HC sitting there unemployed & there's always about 3-5 teams switching it up every year...Detroit Marrinelli must be history if he breaks the no win record.. I think Marvin lewis is history.. He sucks. San Fran & The Rams..Who else?? Seattle right? Holmgrom is out right? he signed a 1 year deal if im not mistaken. Planned retirement...So that's 6 including us.... So i could easily see Cowers contract demands being 6-10 mill.. Look at Lee EVans deal.. No way is he that awesome to get Moss,TO, elite,top-5 money,,BUt he did cause o' the times and cost to keep you're talent..Just like the raiders did with their DT last offseason...BTW::i love Evans and he's awesome. But his contract seems crazy.. I'm super happy we spent the money even if we overpaid since we never seem to pay bigmoney..Just an example for Bill Cower and why he will get or demand almost 10 mill.

Nighthawk
12-07-2008, 06:48 PM
The Ralph is alot football smarter then most of us.. I'm worried if he & his wife/family etc can handle the excitement & strain of a regime change,,but it's super obvious we need one...

--How much would it cost The Ralph to get Bills Cower? 7 MIll? 9 Mill? He is obviously the NFL's most coveted HC sitting there unemployed & there's always about 3-5 teams switching it up every year...Detroit Marrinelli must be history if he breaks the no win record.. I think Marvin lewis is history.. He sucks. San Fran & The Rams..Who else?? Seattle right? Holmgrom is out right? he signed a 1 year deal if im not mistaken. Planned retirement...So that's 6 including us.... So i could easily see Cowers contract demands being 6-10 mill.. Look at Lee EVans deal.. No way is he that awesome to get Moss,TO, elite,top-5 money,,BUt he did cause o' the times and cost to keep you're talent..Just like the raiders did with their DT last offseason...BTW::i love Evans and he's awesome. But his contract seems crazy.. I'm super happy we spent the money even if we overpaid since we never seem to pay bigmoney..Just an example for Bill Cower and why he will get or demand almost 10 mill.

Are you drunk?

Mr. Pink
12-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Like it matters...

Dick will go 0-3 in the last three games, just like whoever we'd name interim coach, just like Bill Cowher would do if we brought him in this week.

paladin warrior
12-08-2008, 12:34 AM
If Ralph want to find a best coach. maybe Cowher. Ralph have to go to bank and get loan the money from the BANK "DAME IT RALAPH!!!!". HIRE BEST COACH. I am sick tired of Raplh is cheaper. Clevland Brown are going get New head coach before Buffalo Bills.

jimbohastle51
12-08-2008, 01:33 AM
if and when we fire jauron everyone here (with a brain) knows cowher isnt coming to buffalo, no way ralph pays 4 million for coach so 8-9 is deffinatly out of the question and also because every head coaching position open in the NFL will be open to cowher. our best hope is a head coach that has at least won some games and been to the playoffs more than once and is good with QB's because weather it is trent or a new one its obvious he needs better coaching. my guess is someone like a steve marriucci, brian billick, jeff fassel... they have all engineered multiple playoff teams and are all good with QB's (mucci with favre, garcia- billick with cullpepper, and fassel got collins off the bottle and he brought them to a superbowl). just a couple guys that are decent coachs that would probably exept alittle less money too get a head coaching job, and have all had multiple winning seasons and been deep in the playoffs.

Typ0
12-08-2008, 03:12 AM
the team wouldn't nearly be so boring if the QB could make the throws and get the team into the right plays...

Cleve
12-08-2008, 03:23 AM
At this point - with Baltimore's win last night the season is effectively over - so there'd be no point to making a coaching change until the post season.

And that's even if Buffalo had a team owner who was fanatical about building a championship team. It should be painfully obvious by now that championships are low on Wilson's list of priorities.

Wilson could use the windfall from the Toronto game to pay the additional salary necessary for a championship caliber coaching staff -but I wager he will not do so. If Jauron is replaced, it will be just another low-bidding warm body like we've had the last decade.

Billz_fan
12-08-2008, 04:07 AM
They won't fire him now, if it's gonna happen then it will be after the season. If thye do it now they might upset the team and they will lose :laughter:

Oh wait, they are doing that now :D

Dujek
12-08-2008, 05:41 AM
Pay the guy to the end of the season and show him the door now. The players have no intensity whatsoever, and I'd rather we give Bobby April a shot at running the team for three games to finish the season.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-08-2008, 05:45 AM
no efin way I want april running this team. I want a power hungry egomaniacle lunatic running the show who will destroy anyone in his way to a championship.

Dujek
12-08-2008, 05:48 AM
Only for the last three games of the season. You're hardly going to be able to bring in a quality coach at this stage in proceedings.

NorthCarBills
12-08-2008, 07:04 AM
If Ralph want to find a best coach. maybe Cowher. Ralph have to go to bank and get loan the money from the BANK "DAME IT RALAPH!!!!". HIRE BEST COACH. I am sick tired of Raplh is cheaper. Clevland Brown are going get New head coach before Buffalo Bills.

You are probably right about Cleveland....ESPN News just reported that the Browns are already courting Marty S. Ugh.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 08:19 AM
Id say are pretty good. What do you think? His team plays with the same amount of emotion as he coaches with.

NONE.

No chance he gets fired. I'll bet he's still coaching here next year.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 08:47 AM
If you think Bobby April is going to do a good job running this team you are nuts.

This will be Mike Mularkey squared.

Jeff1220
12-08-2008, 08:51 AM
I'd definitely be open to seeing what April could do with the last three games. Anything to make the rest of this season at least somewhat interesting.

yordad
12-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Zero. Dick just told Ralph we won. Ralph thinks were undefeated. In about 3 weeks he's going to be told we won the SB and extend the entire coaching staff and front office.

soapman
12-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Has RW ever fired a coach during the season?

trapezeus
12-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Has RW ever fired a coach during the season?

hank bollough (sp) got canned mid season, marv replaced him...rest is history.

Mad Bomber
12-08-2008, 11:23 AM
The odds that DJ gets fired this week?

0.0001% (that's 1 in a million for the less mathematically inclined amongst you)