PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else hoping.....

BSU Drew
12-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Anyone else hoping that we lose the next 4 games?? If we lose we will get a better draft pick AND get Jauron fired!! Im all for Buffalo making the playoffs but you have to be realistic... the best thing that can come from this season is a new coach!!

X-Era
12-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Anyone else hoping that we lose the next 4 games?? If we lose we will get a better draft pick AND get Jauron fired!! Im all for Buffalo making the playoffs but you have to be realistic... the best thing that can come from this season is a new coach!!

No it isnt.

You think we will get an upgrade at HC? Hell no, were talking about Ralph here.

Typ0
12-07-2008, 05:27 PM
losing out would prove it's more the players that DJ and solidify his staying. There is no way he's as bad as it looks...

hydro
12-07-2008, 06:06 PM
losing out would prove it's more the players that DJ and solidify his staying. There is no way he's as bad as it looks...

No, actually he is as bad as it looks.

Mr. Pink
12-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Hoping?

How about realizing that we're not winning another game this year.

Jets, Pats, Broncos? Yeah, they're all light years ahead of us on the field.

Bring on 6-10

Nighthawk

Umm, no...he is that bad.

patmoran2006
Jauron getting fired wont make a lick of difference until we get a real GM in here that will place personnel on the staff that knows how to evaluate talent..

Til then, we'll be going after the next coach in 1-2 years.

Nighthawk
No, actually he is as bad as it looks.

Thank you!

Mr. Pink
12-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Jauron getting fired wont make a lick of difference until we get a real GM in here that will place personnel on the staff that knows how to evaluate talent..

Til then, we'll be going after the next coach in 1-2 years.

Thank you.

With the talent this team has Lombardi himself wouldn't do any better.

patmoran2006
12-07-2008, 06:11 PM
Name me a single player since Marv became GM in 2006 except for Lynch when we play a **** team and occassionally Edwards that has made this team any better than when TD was the GM?

YOu get what you pay for, Ralph.

Mr. Pink
12-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Name me a single player since Marv became GM in 2006 except for Lynch when we play a **** team and occassionally Edwards that has made this team any better than when TD was the GM?

YOu get what you pay for, Ralph.

Lynch isn't an upgrade at RB over any Bills starting RB in team history dude.

patmoran2006
12-07-2008, 06:15 PM
I said Lynch.. WHEN we play a **** team.

Mr. Pink
12-07-2008, 06:16 PM
I said Lynch.. WHEN we play a **** team.

We coulda kept McGahee and got the same results though...so why is praising the current regime for something we already had plausible?

Marvelous
12-07-2008, 06:18 PM
I hate to call names to any brother, but you & anyone wanting to lose against a division opponent is a loser... I'll blame it on "Youth". Us old timers, The "Over 34" age group want to smash/destroy Phins,Jets and Patsies...

-To be fair- If it we're the last game of the season & against a meaningless opponent like say the 49ers & even then it was for THEE 1st overall pick if we lost, then i wouldn't be upset if we lost & i wouldn't be upset if the fanbase wanted said lost pre-game....

--Lemmie ask--How does one WANT that empty feeling laced with anger that comes with losing to the Jets & extending & not ending the Pats onwership?

For the record- There will be NO-NEGGING from me after a loss when fans are buggin!