PDA

View Full Version : Steve Johnson. Leodis McKelvin.

BillsWin
12-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Only brightspots on this draft so far.

BILLSROCK1212
12-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Only brightspots on this draft so far.
if they only passed Hardy the ball when he was open he would also be a bright spot....also Reggie Corner has played well during in his limited action

OpIv37
12-07-2008, 06:11 PM
McKelvin got owned today. He missed at least 5 tackles by my count.

Marvelous
12-07-2008, 06:27 PM
I dunno if this is what Billsrock meant but--
----In the 1st or maybe 2nd quarter,,,the 1st play Hardy checked in at the X WR spot,,or the Moulds spot,,Losman was gonna sling it to him but the pocket collapsed and i think he hit Reed short.....I think that woulda been a great deep play to Hardy...Shoulda woulda....

---Man, I tell you what. & guys,,no negging after Phin losses.......Tom Donahoe really was.............AWESOME at UDFA's....Did we score 1 UDFA this year??Wait..haha..I can answer my own question(tard)... Costanza & the local LB. so two LB's...But are either worthy to allow us to NOT re-sign Keith Ellsion>? I am not to thrille dabout re-signing Ellison,,but FACT, i don't wanna have some youngster who is lost out there.. Like Coastnza or Brandon Spooon type...

----We don't need more draft picks guys,,we just neede to score on the ones we have available..Our talent level IMO is solid... I would only part with Fred Jackson if we scored a 1st for him & likewise for Jabari Greer.. Both are two of the top 5 best hard workers we got...Greer earned teh right to get PAID! Fact,,he wont command Clements or Asante Samuel money. The fact for that is his numbers aren't even close to Asante's last year in NE..So we would be smart to make hijm our #1 CB until McKelvin takes it from him... McGee should then be back doing kickoffs,,/slot & spell #1 & #2 CB's.....right?

Dujek
12-08-2008, 05:45 AM
McKelvin got owned today. He missed at least 5 tackles by my count.

On the first two plays of the game from scrimmage he made 2 excellent tackles that he shouldn't have had to make due to Poz losing the TE on the first play and Mitchell missing a tackle on Brown on the second.

He missed a couple of tackles (not 5, I think maybe 3), but he also made some good plays. Rookies make mistakes, and he's still shown enough in the past month to make me think he could be a very good CB in the future.

The problem is we need him to be very good now. :(