PDA

View Full Version : Did the bills have 6 time outs to start the second half??

patmoran2006
12-07-2008, 06:04 PM
While our coaching is certainly not the reason we lost this game.. I'd love to thank DIck Jauron for conserving all three of his time outs at the end of the first half when Miami had the ball 1st and goal from the nine right after the two minute warning.. who cares that we let them run the clock down to 21 seconds before they kicked a FG. WE get SIX time outs in the second half, right????

What a clueless, coward ****.. you DONT USE ANY TIMEOUTS TO GET THE BALL BACK AFTER A SCORE AND STILL HAVE 1:40 OR MORE ON THE CLOCK?

Way to challenge the INT after getting 3 minutes of a TV timeout to review it yourselves...... My 5 year old son knew that INT was standing..

Leave this mother ****er in Toronto PLEASE and dont let him get back on the bus.. and keep JP with ya too.. I hear there are some CFL teams looking for a QB.

what a ****ing complete and utter joke this franchise has become. I"ll say the nastiest thing one can say publicly, and I'll live with the ramifications.

You want to pay for this kind of coaching and talent, and this kind of GM and scouting staff? And you want to make real Bills fans suffer through this **** in a "home" game in another country?? Then croak Ralph, please.

I'd rather take my chances of losing this team than have this kind of organization representing the city I grew up in and leave. ****ing croak already you old piece of ****.

Nighthawk
12-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Maybe he forgot they didn't carry over?!?! [sarcasm]

patmoran2006
12-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Seriously..

why the **** didnt we call a timeout when we had ALL of them and they had the ball first and goal right after the 2 minute break???

patmoran2006
12-07-2008, 06:17 PM
BTW, Hardy continues to look solid too.

Nighthawk
12-07-2008, 06:18 PM
BTW, Hardy continues to look solid too.

Stop with the rookie crap. He's a ROOKIE! Get over it!

LtFinFan66
12-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Stop with the rookie crap. He's a ROOKIE! Get over it!so is Devon Bess...who was undrafted so what's your point?

Mr. Pink
12-07-2008, 06:23 PM
so is Devon Bess...who was undrafted so what's your point?

Don't you know by now, all our players are great or fine regardless of what they do?

And if they're stumbling, there's always an excuse for them.

Devon Bess >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hardy

Wait, that's even giving Hardy too much credit.