PDA

View Full Version : We put 3 points and 160 yards...in a Dome!

TheBrownBear
12-07-2008, 06:14 PM
:blowup:

Don't you just love Dick Jauron football?

patmoran2006
12-07-2008, 06:16 PM
its JP football too.

I hate Jauron and want him gone as much as anybody, but this whole offense just flat out sucks, and JP should be hawking pretzles or Hot Dogs, not playing QB in teh NFL.

TheBrownBear
12-07-2008, 06:18 PM
I mean, KC sucks. But how did we put up 54 points against them in their stadium, and follow that up with two consecutive 3 point performances at "home?"

Philagape
12-07-2008, 06:18 PM
What a great full week of practice JP must have had with the starters :insane:

trapezeus
12-07-2008, 06:22 PM
160 yards passing and low scoring output is a classic losman game.

i really can't see how a team could sign this guy next year. as a back up he is just as bad.

Jauron and co make play calls like when madden is on easy mode. you know they just pick 8 plays and you get use to it.

feldspar
12-07-2008, 06:41 PM
160 yards passing and low scoring output is a classic losman game.

i really can't see how a team could sign this guy next year. as a back up he is just as bad.

I honestly don't think I would even want Losman as a backup anymore.

He did as much as anyone to lose the three games he appeared in this year.

Today, he didn't play badly...he played absolutely horrendous. Just terrible. The INT alone on 1st and goal was inexcusable. Then there was the rest of the game, which was just pathetic.

Philagape
12-07-2008, 06:45 PM
I really, seriously hope Hamdan plays if Trent can't go.

Why? Because I want JP to be screwed. I want to cause him as much suffering and frustration as he's caused us during his train wreck of a career.

Then again, JP's pretty good at screwing himself.

trapezeus
12-07-2008, 06:45 PM
that's what i said at the begining of the year. i knew as a back up that he'd play as poorly as he did as a starter. we would have been better served with just running oman as QB and rotating through 3 RB's.

Losman should have just been released at the beginning of the season.

Historian
12-07-2008, 06:46 PM
I hear Travis Brown is available....

jamze132
12-08-2008, 02:32 AM
JP completely **** the bed yesterday. It was absolutely ridiculous what he did for this offense. We all know the weather wasn't a factor.

Typ0
12-08-2008, 03:15 AM
how can you point the finger at DJ when JP is playing QB?

Philagape
12-08-2008, 09:37 AM
JP completely **** the bed yesterday. It was absolutely ridiculous what he did for this offense. We all know the weather wasn't a factor.

But, but, but he was rusty!! Playing last week plus a full week of practice isn't enough!
It wasn't really a home game! He didn't have the fans cheering him on!
The coaches made him miss passes!
You really expect a QB to develop in four years???
:insane:

TacklingDummy
12-08-2008, 09:38 AM
I hear Travis Brown is available....

Speaking of Travis Brown, shouldn't WYS be showing up soon now that the Bills are in the toilet?

justasportsfan
12-08-2008, 09:49 AM
LAST WEEK!!!

Jauron on use of Marshawn
By Chris Brown - Posted December 1st, 2008
On Monday afternoon I asked coach Jauron if it was just coincidence that Marshawn Lynch had just one carry in the fourth quarter. Here was his response.

“I wish he would have touched the ball more obviously,” he said.

Lynch had just 16 carries in the game despite a career high 8.4 yards per carry average.

Yesterday our rb's had only 13 touches.
That was all JP's fault. Mkay.
M. Lynch 13 31 2.4 0